Credit Expert - Mobile app iPhone/Android

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a FYI, I've just cancelled my membership partly due to not needing it anymore but also, and more worryingly that the iPhone app appears to lie. For months it's stated that my credit score is 922 which is fine, but I've had one or two emails from them stating that they have "detected a change" and to log into my account, which I did, on the app only to discover the score was still 922.

I just called them and was asked what my membership number was, so I logged into the app to see if it was in there, it wasn't and my score was 922. So I logged into the main website and it said it was 901........logged back into the app and it suddenly updated to 901 and showed the recent activity.

The lady on the phone said she couldn't take my feedback and suggested I email customer service (which I have) but if any of you use the app I'd be wary.

3 other friends who I've just spoken to have noticed the same and are fuming, especially as well have all been paying the £15 a month for the service.

Thanks

Paul.

Why pay £15 a month? You only need to check it once or twice a month really. Sign up, get the report, cancel it, then wait till you need it again.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Tell them you are cancelling the account they'll make

you an offer, I did this some years ago and pay less

than a fiver a month.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: