Shop direct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I have had a very good experience from the ombudsman but I have a question

First of all they gave shop direct 8 weeks to respond and they failed

They was given an extension of 2 weeks and failed to respond

The complaint was upheld but the business was given 14 days to respond 9 days ago. Why am I not allowed to know the Suggested redress until business agree or don't respond

The business will have been instructed to put their offer to you in writing.

If they were give 14 days to respond and that was 9 days ago then you still have 5 to wait.

If they fail again then you need to get tough with fos and demand that they get this sorted and that they should now consider awarding compo for your inconvenience.

Make sure you check any offer that comes to you before accepting it.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The business will have been instructed to put their offer to you in writing.

If they were give 14 days to respond and that was 9 days ago then you still have 5 to wait.

If they fail again then you need to get tough with fos and demand that they get this sorted and that they should now consider awarding compo for your inconvenience.

Make sure you check any offer that comes to you before accepting it.

Here is the thing they say that they have upheld the complaint but can't discuss the offer made to shop direct. Financial ombudsman say they have generated a redress for

1. Allowing 5 accounts in 24 hours and £7000 credit when I was paying Ndr for a old account.

2. Not listen to a debt arrangement scheme and still call me

3. When they couldn't get hold of administrator they sold a debt

4. They lied to credit reference agency's

5. They lied about missed payments as it was proved I sent it

6. And declined all reasonable offers made by me

That is what was upheld but they can't tell me the redresa

I would wait until the 5 days are up to see if anything comes through from Shop Direct.

If nothing comes through, contact both fos and SD and push them hard for a resolution.

Basically fos give an instruction to the business to work out an offer and it is the business who should write to you.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I would wait until the 5 days are up to see if anything comes through from Shop Direct.

If nothing comes through, contact both fos and SD and push them hard for a resolution.

Basically fos give an instruction to the business to work out an offer and it is the business who should write to you.

They said because of my autism they to reply to the adjucator directly if they don't it to go to a ombudsman