Checkmyfile.com / QQ / Wonga

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yea... im going nowhere near a third party site that deals with CRA's. I'd rather go to each CRA individually.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thats probably a good shout, I have to say though they have been really helpful on their website and the info is easy even for me to understand. I seem to have concise information for Callcredit and Equifax though little for experian, so perhaps the payday lenders are only reporting to them i dunno. I have already discovered a few things wrong which need addressing, like another name down under the electoral roll section and some accounts tying to old addresses even though i have updated the creditors and they communicate with me at my new address (and have for ages too) from what i have noticed, equifax appear to be out of date and call credit accurate..

I was surprised to see that my score is actually considered average at 744 and that i have no defaults or ccjs showing either! Get In! :)

Oh dont get me wrong. Im not saying not to go there, just that i personally wouldnt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

ill try anything once... so long as its free :) I had an acct with experian but i think im locked out or something, cant sign up again and cant use forgot my id!

Could always give them a ring. They go through a few security checks and give you access back.

Noddle for some reason would not accept me without asking for further details - which I refused to give. There should be enough info on me at this address as I have been here for 3+years and paid counci tax and bills in all that time.

Why do you want to know what they hold on you - it won't help the debt get paid off any sooner and won't really be of any use should it go to court.

• 2 months later...

Just to give you full information (so you can make the best choices!) - don't be tempted by checkmyfile's "free" trial. It isn't actually free, they take £9.99 from you straight away. I think they can get away with saying it's "free" because the money is taken off you as a "pre-authorisation", but the bottom line is you will be £9.99 worse off within seconds of signing up.

Hi not all finance/lenders, share data with Credit Reference Agencies. And there are differences overall, with who lends to which one, which makes things more complicated. This can be why your credit score, can be so different, from each, one. Wonga will share their data with Credit Reference Agencies, but looks like only if you are late paying the debt back, so in other words this won't show on your credit file, if you paid it off, without any issues. Quickquid, say they do not report to all your credit reference agencies your payment history, but from below they do report to some? I have read, it is worth checking the CRA's direct, as sometimes not all the data is with Checkmyfile. This would mean they may show with one of them. Sources: https://help.wonga.com/help/misc/cant-repay http://www.quickquid.co.uk/improve-credit-score.html

Edited by credit_geeks

• 2 months later...

I have not had £9.99 taken off me and I am on the FREE trial.

I like the way they have the website but I have Noddle FREE and pay £3.49 a month for full access to Equifax. I am glad I did though as I was made clearly aware that I had a financial associate that shouldn't be on my report, it wasn't clear on my Equifax report.

I will therefore cancel before the end of the trial as all the information I need I can gain easily enough through the current channels. ALL 14 of my accounts are listed, 11 on both but noddle also lists elec/gas and an Insurance account.

I last week had a Experian Statuatory report which lists identical accounts to Noddle. Obviously this will be different if you have different creditors.

Regards

• 1 month later...