118 advertising problem

locksmith1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I have advertised my locksmith company with 118 118 for a year now. I have not received a single call since November. !18 insist my number is being handed out, but this is very fishy. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hello, I have advertised my locksmith company with 118 118 for a year now. I have not received a single call since November. !18 insist my number is being handed out, but this is very fishy. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by locksmith1
wrong heading

Hi locksmith,

Welcome to CAG

Have you tried the service, ring up (do it several times) wanting a locksmith in the area that you cover. Record the call, see who they recommend. Has the other company paid more money so they get recommended.

Then you can see the best way to deal with it, maybe get your monies refunded plus compensation.

Also 'Google' '118' with the word 'complaints' see what it throws up.

Hi Locksmith, I've merged the two threads as they are exactly the same minus the heading.

As Rebel has suggested get a few friends to ring up and test them, its the only way to tell if the advertising is working.

S.