Payday Express took interest payment when they knew about my payment plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically, I was in the process of setting up a payment plan with Payday Express, and agreed to send in my wage slip on Thursday to confirm financial difficulty so they could start a payment plan. Then over the weekend I checked my bank account and they have debited the rollover interest on Saturday, even though I have been in contact every step of the way, saying the letter has been posted, and then again on the Friday to check if it had been received, which they had not. I rang up to see if the interest payment could be refunded, or a least taken off my bill and they said no way. What can I do?

Guest Poguesy

Get bank details changed.

Whatever they have taken from the point you have said you want a repayment plan, deduct that from the original loan sum and interest and only pay them what's left in monthly installments.

Compain to customercare@paydayexpress.co.uk if you haven't already done so. Worked for me!

Thanks for the information, I even asked if it could be deducted from my total. I feel the girl on the line was nice enough, asking her manager several times to no effect I'm affraid.