im being refused a refund on a service I didnt get!

nickholl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You haven't mentioned the distance from the cooker to the connection point, is it within 1 metre ??

They aren't professional people at these bodies and they always make a myriad of errors in their information, actually pretty useless.

yep - there was/is nothing around where the cooker needed to be, connection points all where they should be. As I say, all of their T&Cs we comply with. The 'no carpentry/plumbing' one is the only one they could call upon - but this is something we are not likely to find out until they reach our house!

yep - there was/is nothing around where the cooker needed to be, connection points all where they should be. As I say, all of their T&Cs we comply with. The 'no carpentry/plumbing' one is the only one they could call upon - but this is something we are not likely to find out until they reach our house!

So no indication what this 'error' might be. What possible carpentry/plumbing could be involved that would give them the right to reject your refund, is there any work to be done ?

So no indication what this 'error' might be. What possible carpentry/plumbing could be involved that would give them the right to reject your refund, is there any work to be done ?

Well, the connection at the end of the pipe needed changing - that's the only thing that needed changing

I trust you have printed out the T&Cs, you should take some pics of the cooker standing area to show there is no error at your end and it will help the court if it goes that far.

The connection no matching would be an unfair excuse to use. I take it the fitter gets the full whack even if he don't do any work.