style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you left Npower?

I have come into the thread late so sorry for confusion.

If you have left I doubt they can bang the door down and fit a pre-payment meter.

Unless things have got so bad (which they nearly have I know) that these companies operating without contracts or licenses can force their way in

to fit meters when you're not even a customer.

I left was told that I couldn't as I owed £0 - yes zero! and I could not transfer.

A day later I transferred. 2 years later I owe £1,200.

I know its mad but i'm not a customer so I can't have my meter imposed on me.

it belongs to you. I very much doubt the legality of all this. It needs to be opposed.

Have you applied to leave. Write and say you are terminating the contract.

Give them 3 months (yes I know unlike every business contract on earth it takes 3 months to terminate a contract with the Thacher energy companies).

Try it and see what they say. And I know its hard but keep going. Write letters DO NOT TALK TO CALL CENTRE STAFF. Do not trust anything anyone says. Record everything.

please keep your campaign posts to your own thread

all other posts moved here.

if people wish to join you

i'm sure they will post here.

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

HI, I hope this might help you, I am publishing a complete exposure of these people, I have challenged the CFO CEO and Directors, on alleged offences, FRAUD Act s2,3,4,12, and Data Protect6ion among others.

ALL admitted by silence and NOT controverted by any DISCLOSURE under the Fraud Act.

They threatened to close my electricity, and I asked them to DO SO immediately, provide me with the 2 week Human Rights Letter, and THEN have the board directors meet me in court for cross examination. Suddenly THEY are not so eager. I have invoiced them now for ten breaches of the Data protection Act, £50,000, to help them focus on truth, an IDEA they don't understand, all their arguments are fiction. 100 pages of exposure all being released...

Here is the lead in, and link below text.

Are you fed up with spin and rhetoric from SPINsters, properly labelled semantic butchers?

Npower and previously others, tried to commit fraud with me in January 2012.

They alleged I owed them about £3800 backdated to 2007, obviously contradicting all their bills for 5 years.

The lead in started with 'we will write off £3000' please pay the remainder of about £800, (to give me relief and make me happy to pay the remainder) I said you will have to prove it all, then they reduced it by £300.

I examined their evidence and told them it was far too obviously vague, After another exchange they wrote of all of it, and said they would pay £50 into my account as a gesture of goodwill. SOON after they tried the same approach again, backdating £800.

By then I said SHOW me an agreement where I indemnified YOU for gross negligence and incompetence, OF COURSE there was none...

NOTHING but SILENCE IN responses OED ' a reaction to a stimulus '

They never answer a direct question merely use the obvious rhetorical device known as anthypophora, answering a question NOBODY asked. MADE up in their minds. VERY MUCH LIKE:

Q. Did you take cash for honours? ---

A. there was no wrongdoing.

TO which one should say,

THANK YOU clever children, that answers the question: was there wrongdoing?

TRY and focus on my question.

I will make it easier for you...

DID you receive £400, your proper wages, in your pay packet? (knowing there was £500.

to which there is a standard Diamond's answer:

I was not aware.... Looking over the pay packet and over looking its contents.

Corporate amnesia games for ten year old children?

I warned them to withdraw, and they cancelled a purported & alleged debt the result of 'an error' see that little word, backdated 5 years, just the one little error, and that letter they sent me, went out to thousands, which in like parallel means tens of thousands.

So by my calculation that may be in the region of several hundred thousands of little errors, all because each year allegedly the meter readers could not count the number of dials correctly. Along with my own FULL 7 dial readings... Clever?

When I stopped paying them I asked a simple question:

PROVIDE ME with your sort code and account number,

presented in copied letters to the BOARD directors many times over.

THEY could not understand that simple question... Shakespeare called it...some 400 years ago.

Your sense pursues not mine; either you are ignorant

Or seem so, craftily; and that's not good.

I have challenged them all on Fraud sections 2,3,4,12, and they have tacitly admitted, AND failed to controvert by DISCLOSURE s3, a mere 49 plus breaches, of some 100 plus.

The direct link is here...

http://www.logiclaw.co.uk/fraud.html

or the main menu – top link – has several links here..

http://www.logiclaw.co.uk/

or type the usual format http etc logiclaw.co.uk

I will post more this is just the start of 100 pages of undisputed allegations.

ALL FREE...

OR GOOGLE two words... logic law you should find me at number 1 in 200 million.

My last email to them

Notification Offence DPA and CRIMINAL OFFENCES REBUTTAL REQUIRED

Currently over 50 ADMIT and DISCLOSE under here Fraud Act, all taken as admitted under CPR, and not a shred of any controverting evidence. ALL their arguments are GAMES.

The index section can be downloaded here or on th link below.

http://www.logiclaw.co.uk/np6web1.pdf

Otherwise all admitted under CPR 16.5

Best regards to all.

fraud...........

Edited by Medusa
more spelling errors

Didn't really understand Any of that but thanks. Sorry if advising is seen as 'campaigning' you can't beat npower they are the state now. Best just limit damage.

It's quite ok.

But a suggestion.

'Sorry if advising is seen as 'campaigning' '

IS not a translation of:

I commenced with: “I am publishing a complete exposure

'you can't beat npower they are the state now'

the objective is not to beat them, but NOT BE BEATEN BY THEM, they are predators NO DOUBT.

'Best just limit damage.'

YES, to oneself.

There is not enough anger in the population at large, because the PR, = spin doctor is an antonym of the fact in performance which is ACTUALLY= semantic butchery FRAUDULENTLY: conceived at a genetic modification level, so many cannot apprehend what enters below the limen -- sublimenal.

Edited by Medusa
tidy up more ++

• 2 months later...
I would be interested in hearing from anyone that has had dealings with kenneth Radley Davies the paralegal at RWE npower.

I personally have found him to be ill mannered, as garold01 has too!

Are there any others?

How do I contact you off list Mindreader? Interesting developments in this case. He has just lied on a court form and the police are interested in contempt of court. Not sure how to proceed.

How do I contact you off list Mindreader? Interesting developments in this case. He has just lied on a court form and the police are interested in contempt of court. Not sure how to proceed.

You can personal message me direct!

garold, I have just sent you a private message - it is quite legitimate and you can make contact as advised in the message :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 1 year later...

You can beat these people ,

I just have

here is their letter of defeat...

..I was glad to be able to talk with you this afternoon in relation to your unresolved concerns regarding your npower energy account

and once again please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you

as I can assure you that this was not our intention.

Mr xxxxxx, as it has been clarified that the closing debit balance of £99.11 has been calculated using estimated readings

we have agreed to withdraw these charges and I can confirm that the account has now been closed with a zero balance.

I appreciate that the level of service demonstrated to you in this instance has not been acceptable,

and in order to resolve this matter amicably we have agreed to a further goodwill gesture of £150.00

which you will receive in the form of a cheque within the next 7 to 10 working days.

I trust that this matter has now been resolved to your satisfaction, as agreed this case file has now been closed as resolved.

Yours sincerely

• 11 months later...
Who did u speaks to or where did u send your correspondent to get an actual reply?

Please help

best you start a new thread

of your own

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks