Can i reclaim PPI on HSBC business loans?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

You list the £18 entries as I detailed above.

This loan was settled early so you need to find out what pat of the settlement figure was related to the ppi part of the loan.

The PPI percentage in terms of the total loan was 14.84%. So you take the settlement figure for the loan and work out 14.84% of it. This gives you the ppi part of the loan at settlement.

Now, you received a rebate of £81.70 so deduct that from the ppi settlement figure you just worked out and you have a net ppi figure that yu would have paid when the loan was settled. Enter this figure as the last one in your list underneath all the £18 entries.

That then completes that spreadsheet.

ims

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm filling out FOS form

Asks if partner suffers illness of course the answer to this is yes but as this is in my husbands sole name it is not relevant so I don't answer this do I

Also it says on FOS form at section E that I am to send any copy documents I have in relation to this loan - I don't send these to the bank do I ?

I send this to FOS - Do I send them a copy of all this stuff at the time I post it to the bank ?

One of my post doesn't appear ? I said that I can't make figures balance but not using pen and paper as PPI is PPI I can complete this one and go back to figure the other figures at another time can't I and if there is an error go back and ask bank for breakdown at later date/

In my eyes you are an oracle oh WISE ONE :lol:

Edited by onestressedwoman

Hi

The claim is in the name of whoever's name was on the loan agreements. If they are in a single name then the partner's health condition is irrelevant...the questions are only relevant to the claimant.

I said that I can't make figures balance but not using pen and paper as PPI is PPI I can complete this one and go back to figure the other figures at another time can't I and if there is an error go back and ask bank for Breakdownat later date/

Sorry...I don't follow you here?

ims

Sorry rambling sentence - I cannot make figure of loan repayment add up which ever way I do it, it looks like I have made an over payment

Also section E of FOS form says to send copy doc's but I don't send these to bank do I ? And do I send a copy of all this to FOS at same time I send to bank ?

I think I'm having a dolly dimple day :lol:

1859.59 / 100 x 14.84 = 275.96 - 81.70 = 194.26 Am I correct ?

It still looks to me account over paid (taking PPI out of equation) am I wrong about that ?

This is correct

Your settlement figure was £1,859 and 14.84% of it was the ppi part i.e. £275.96. Deduct the rebate you got of £81.70 leaves the £194.26. You pout this figure as the last entry in your spreadsheet.

You will then have a list of £18 payments up to the date of settlement of the loan and then one final entry for £194.26.

ims

Sorry rambling sentence - I cannot make figure of loan repayment add up which ever way I do it, it looks like I have made an over payment

Also section E of FOS form says to send copy doc's but I don't send these to bank do I ? And do I send a copy of all this to FOS at same time I send to bank ?

I think I'm having a dolly dimple day :lol:

See my post above regarding the ppi overpayment.

All you send to the bank is the completed questionnaire, a copy if the spreadsheet and a brief covering letter.

You don't send anything to fos at this time.

ims

Last question on this one PROMISE :wink:

What is the current situation with insurance ?

a) The insurance is still running

b) The insurance was cancelled early

If so, please confirm the cancellation date.

c) The insurance ended when the loan was paid off

(or when the credit-card account was closed)

IS the answer B or C

• 2 months later...

Hi IMS

I have had the first credit back :-D Thank you sooooooooo much !!!!

And they still have paperwork for the second -

But my third the CC - PPI I wanted to ask you advise the debt on this card was put into a charging order on my property - I was about to make application to court to have it lifted because of PPI and charges - however I don't know if I should get figures and spreadsheet done before I make the application ?

I don't have statements for this CC so will have to do the SAR

Which way round do I tackle this one ?

Hope your happy and healthly

OSW

IMS

Couldn't have done it without you !

I have typed up SAR and will post tomorrow

I suppose we have an 8 week timeline on that info too....

I'll let you know when I have doc's because I am guarenteed to need you to help me through my thick moments

Your a Star

OSW

IMS

I am such a plonka !!!

I got the letter for SAR printed today signed it stuck a stamp on and posted it der.................................... Just realized I never put a cheque in it :evil:

Shall I send copy letter with cheque or just send cheque with cover note

Oh how I wish my head worked !!!!!!

• 1 month later...