Logbook loans have lost their final appeal they are officiallly gone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Carr and gang,

I feel that if the OFT where to follow this through and seek a criminal conviction from their finding of the revoke of licence.

Facts are facts LBL have not only bullied inflicted levels of violence to remove cars but have done every thing below the law civil as well as criminal.

If Joe Bloggs public had pretended to be solicitors you can gaurantee we would be serving time now, up to 2 years according to the law.

How does a company that has caused so much missery get away with something that can make them serve time.

I feel that this shouyld be our next course of action.

SITE WE NEED HELP.

We must be able to force this action.

Again Local MP I feel.

ADVICE needed

I no under new laws the old bill have to take action if they have more than 5 complaints.Come on we can do this.

We need to act fast before they leave the country and start living the life that our money has paid for

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to act fast before they leave the country and start living the life that our money has paid for

Last I heard was Mr Shearer was living in Belgium....I don't mind even visiting him for a few jars in the Scrubbs....:-) I know this is not funny so my sincere apologies to anyone thinking I'm treating this casually. I didn't know Mr Shearer in his Log Book Loans enterprise, the Iain Shearer I knew way back was a pretty decent sort of guy, rougish, but decent with me and I have some fond memories of our dealings with him.

I cannot and do not condone any kind of misery which has been inflicted upon anyone by any company no matter who they are and I sincerely hope you all get the justice you deserve.

A1

Hi again ,

What I wanted to say in reply to Caro message was if a conviction can be gained for fraud for impersonating a solicitor maybe Proceedes of Crime might come into play.

Who knows.

I'm glad you said if Nicky, because that's a big IF, and purely hypothetical. IF anyone had proof of criminal activity it should, of course, be reported to the police. We need to be careful that we don't make allegations that might be considered defamatory to protect ourselves personally, and CAG.

What sort of help do you think the site could offer Nicky?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The deceit was played to the FOS OFT and other solicitors acting for LBL clients.It has been well documented in the final judgment.

Why has it not been handed to the appropriate authority for a full investigation where prosecution under the Act makes it a criminal offence.

LBL have made the right to justice and laws and statue of this country look like a comic book

Hi can someone be clear on the situation of logbook loans please, can they repo or not?

I had fallen behind with my repayments and they took my car I did manage to get it back only to fall behind again.

Before they could repo it for a 2nd time I moved address and have ignored any calls I have had to the point where they have stopped trying to contact me. It has now been 3months since I moved.

Also when I originally took out the loan it was not done correctly as I didn't have any proof of income and the chap just told me to go along with him and I'd get the loan.

Oct 2011 I had an agent come to my address to do a RESIGN by the name of Ian henderson who signed all documents with me at my house.

Can somebody please inform me of anything positive as my relationship is on the line as my partner has warned that if the car gets repo'd again she's gone.

Many thanks

Hi guys just an update on nine regions and logbook loans ltd

nine regions are trying to collect money using a company called cc collections ltd the company has no licence and is listed on companies house as dormant

the licence they are using belongs to springfield finance ltd . They are sending letters from there old address bridge studios logbook hq and even staff are emailing from old emails pretending to be cc collections ltd they are still up to there old tricks

they also changed the company name on companies house on 27/2.2012 to lbl realations ltd reg no 03636230 reg address bridge studios

logbook loans ltd was inc on 21/1/2012 reg no 07906629 they are playing games with the oft and companies house they have changed the reg address to lynton house 9-12 tavistock square london

log book uk regions ltd is still trading and this is the company were all of nine regions payments were made in to there bank account they use similar names on accounts so your not actually sure who you are paying

if you get any letters from cc collections ask them for there licence number and ask how they have bought the debt from rsm tenon the administrators as the company is listed as dormant on companies house reg no 04066924

don't roll over and if they keep chasing offer 1p in the pound as that is normally all the creditors would get don't be bullied they are clutching at straws trying to get every last penny they can

Hi guys just an update on nine regions and logbook loans ltd

nine regions are trying to collect money using a company called cc collections ltd the company has no licence and is listed on companies house as dormant

the licence they are using belongs to springfield finance ltd . They are sending letters from there old address bridge studios logbook hq and even staff are emailing from old emails pretending to be cc collections ltd they are still up to there old tricks

they also changed the company name on companies house on 27/2.2012 to lbl realations ltd reg no 03636230 reg address bridge studios

logbook loans ltd was inc on 21/1/2012 reg no 07906629 they are playing games with the oft and companies house they have changed the reg address to lynton house 9-12 tavistock square london

log book uk regions ltd is still trading and this is the company were all of nine regions payments were made in to there bank account they use similar names on accounts so your not actually sure who you are paying

if you get any letters from cc collections ask them for there licence number and ask how they have bought the debt from rsm tenon the administrators as the company is listed as dormant on companies house reg no 04066924

don't roll over and if they keep chasing offer 1p in the pound as that is normally all the creditors would get don't be bullied they are clutching at straws trying to get every last penny they can

hi people power i have a letter stating my agreement was assigned to us on 13/02/2012 .

6440621 is the number on the letter.

also all emails are from logbook loans .so where do we stand with these people ?.

number status name action/event/date

6440621 cc collections ltd

6440621 lbl collections ltd C of N 21/10/2011

6440621 SPRING CAPITAL FINANCE LIMITED C of N 15/02/2012

6440621 p CC COLLECTIONS LIMITED (P) Effective 15/02/2012

6440621 p SPRING CAPITAL FINANCE LIMITED (P) Effective 21/10/2011

cc collections does not have a cca licence but spring capital do 0612348 is the number.

my questions now are

can cc collections buy debts without cca licence ?

can they use spring capitals licence ?

do they have the same rights and interest under the credit agreement and bil lof sale?

no where does it state on the letter spring capital collections ?

thanks

Edited by paul2012uk

Let the OFT know about that, and Trading Standards, they should have their own licence. I know that 'group licences' was something the OFT were not happy about, and I believe each trading name (being a separate trading entity) should have its own licence...

Hello again

write or email cc collections and tell them you are not dealing with them as they don't have a credit licence and you are going to report them to the oft

tell them you will only deal with the administrators

and make it clear you know they are trading from bridge studios and are just hiding behind the name

Contact the high court and they will tell you that they are not enforcing any logbook loans or nine regions bill of sales as they were null and void because they lost there licence all loans are unsecured and they would have to go down the county court route but both logbook ltd and nine regions are in administration to avoid there own creditors

so tell any pretend bailiff to sling his hook and you will see them in court

nine regions /logbook want there cake and eat it they were struck of for being unfit to hold licences for lying about there solicitor . They are hiding behind ltd companies then trying to call in the loans they have no licence and no company they are just trying it on tell any bailiff you want to see the letter from court granting possession of your car

they wont have one so tell them to take a long walk or you will call the police for harassment

if everyone with a loan with nine regions stands there ground as insists on court action it will cost them a fortune no cc j no car etc

Apart from all the other indiscretions you have pointed out. If you offer 1p in the £ you will be acknowledging the debt - DONT ! tell them to take a hike - PERIOD!

You only pay the original creditor, the administrator or any duly appointed legal representative who proves their eligibility to dare ask you for money and whatever you offer any one of those, IF you are willing to pay, making sure you are 10,000% sure about their legality to operate and make demands from you for money, once done then make sure you agree that it would be in full and final settlement of any alleged debt without admitting any liability whatsoever. And make sure EVERYTHING is in writing.

Check out every company on the Office of fair Trading website http://www.oft.co.uk / Public register/CCA Licence and check their licence is current and covers debt collection.

Do that and you won't lose your hard earned money to rogues.

Hi People power,

That makes total sense to me. If they don't exist and cant trade under LBL or nine regins then the BOS would be invalid.

The new company would have to register every BOS under the new company name.

Or would it because CA would be transferred why not the BOS

Can you please tell me why you say this have you spoken to the High Courts.

As you mentioned they lost licence because they sent out letters to customers saying they were a firm of solicitors if you look at my post with the Bali link.

This is recent court action that holds the person or persons in contempt of court for this very action.

I think that anyone that has had such letters can apply to court under this judgment have the directors charged with contempt for their own dealings with LBL.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2011/1736.html

I think it has to be a one on one with LBL now because the OFT have just left this unchallenged on this very serious unlawful act. Only the borrower with such letters can proceed

I think the quota of letters sent was around 2000. That is a lot of possible charges

Just one successful judgment will be enough to have them charged under the solicitors act sec 17

Also another thing that will put a spanner in the works is that because Bailiffs are civil servants they are duty bound by the RITA 2000 act.

This is about having to again permission to do surveillance for the purpose of litigation on private individuals and private property if the car they are seeking is on private property of an unrelated

person not on the credit documents.IE the borrowers address.Its governed by Artical 8 of the Human Rights Act

They are not allowed to do surveillance on anyone or property that is not the address details on the BOS and CA. It is unlawful to step on private property without the persons permission even if

they say that you are holding goods they are entitled to take under the BOS

Or if you are an inosent buyer of a car with a LBL on it.

They have to gain aurthorisation under this act to look at another address of any person that is not the name and address on the BOS let alone step on the property and take it

RECOVERY NOTICE

We have tried to contact you today on behalf of our client CC Collections in order to discuss your Credit Agreement which is currently in default.

If you fail to contact us I WILL HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO take further action without prior notice TO SECURE OUR CLIENT’S INTERESTS.

THIS WILL RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL EXTRA COSTS BEING PAYABLE

To avoid any further action / costs please contact our office ON: 08709619050 Quoting ref: F033/979460

regards

Admin Team

i_safe.gif

Main Office: 08709619050

Fax: 02071605277

Templar Bespoke Solutions Ltd are ICO Z1819172 & OFT629444 accredited.

Templar Bespoke Solutions are also a member of the Credit Services Association

just got a email of them anyone know anything about them and can they take the car when cc collections does not have a crtedit licence

Impressive company!

Templar Bespoke Solutions Ltd

Date Of Accounts 30/04/11 (%) 30/04/10 (%) - (%) - (%) -

Net Worth -£11,778 -228.6% -£3,584 - - - - - -

Working Capital -£12,805 -149.9% -£5,125 - - - - - -

Total Assets £4,679 -76.2% £19,663 - - - - - -

Total Liabilities £16,457 -29.2% £23,247 - - - - - -

Net Assets -£11,778 -228.6% -£3,584

I'm subscribed to the email for Moneybox. Tomorrow's progamme at midday on BBC Radio 4 includes this.

***IN MONEY BOX THIS WEEK***

Britain’s largest logbook loan brand is active again just days after the firm that owned it went into administration. Logbookloans.co.uk, now under the new ownership of Hermes Property Services ltd, is online offering loans at 478% APR secured against the value of a car or motor bike. We look at how these loans work and hear from a senior trading standards executive who says this type of loan should be banned.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Lets face it all that has been done to this company by the OFT and all LBL are doing is sticking their fingers up at them.

It a joke when will someone make them accountable for their criminal activities

Where is our right to JUSTICE gone