Minicredit latest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Keep receiving calls from minicredit - all automated voicemails, not an actual person on the phone - telling me to log into their website to make a payment. I took out £200 from them , which didnt get paid back and now stands at £800 something. I logged onto their site before to findout the latest balance, and this shocked me.......

"ACCOUNT BLOCKED". So how can I contact them without having to pay for the phone calls.....I cant communicate with them via their site now as they blocked me. Is this legal? Ive tried to make a payment plan but no. They declined the offer of the original amount plus one month interst, and they will also send letters to my house which are addressed to Mr Frazer - not Mr Scott Frazer which is myself...... there are two Mr Frazer's in my house.

Could you try sending an email - try info@minicredit.co.uk

Whilst I know your frustration be careful with your full name on display on these types of threads - some of the worser sharks (which this lot fall into) no doubt sit on this forum when they should be replying to debtors emails, don't make it easy for them.

Also remember they can't get to ridiculous with their charges - see

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2011/09/this-wont-hurt-a-bit-says-payd.html

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

I have been dealing with MiniCredit for several months and they are absolutely appalling to deal with. They have done the same with me regarding the Surname and despite me emailing them and asking them to address their communication correctly they have continued to ignore my request.

I have now reported MiniCredit to Trading Standards and the OFT regarding their practices.

I have also sent MiniCredit a 1st Class Recorded letter and in this letter I have sent them a Doorstep Collection Notice revoking their write to call upon me at my home address. I have also for the 6th time offered a repayment plan over 5 payments (Originall Loan + 1 months Interest) by standing order. I have requested a full and final response from MiniCredit within 14 days for the purposes of escalating my complaint to FOS.

MiniCredit

30 Borough High Street

Greater London

London

SE1 1XU

Progression......but not in a good way...... The account is now at Fredricksons......... what should I do here? I want a breakdown of the fees incured.....because Minicredit actually added on debt recovery charges via door step collection........this never happened, so why should I pay for that?

If any one can help, please do reply as I dont know what to do - Freddies want me to pay up via payment plan, but I cannot condone what they have done to me - their charges are shocking. Charges for card payments which they tried to take money, charges for a debt collector which didnt happen............interest....... :(

hiya, ask them for the information you request breakdown charges etc, dont worry they will try and scare you but dont panic. Only pay what you owe and nothing more. Keep everything in writing and also ask them to communicate with you in writing only.

• 1 month later...

Minicredit have forwarded the account to Freddies.........

I have told them that I refuse to pay a single penny, as the figure that they have stated is wrong, and that I have been incuring charges for no reason ie Door Step Collection - this didnt happen. I have disputed this, and Freddies are going back to Minicredit to basically get a break down of the account - if this was to ever happen.

What next folks