darren v payday express **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah coming back to the original loan amount plus one months interest - right get it I think

Depending on how long ago you defaulted most creditors will freeze further interest to if it's been recently down to individual PDL co's - use that point and if any others have done so already for you state this fact

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Confident for you now - you owe £160 plus £40 = £200

Nothing more, nothing less (unless you try for full and final settlement offer but doubtful on that method!)

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

I think I have seen teeth pulled with less pain.

As for Payday Express, they gave me their detais no problem, although I was making full payment as after reading on here , I realised it's pot luck with them.

good luck Darren, I can't help feeling you over complicate it and make it harder for yourself, take a step back and slow down, most of us want to jump on it before it starts affecting our lives, but if you slow down and go through everything twice and think it through twice , you'll find it easier.

agreed!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think I have seen teeth pulled with less pain.

As for Payday Express, they gave me their detais no problem, although I was making full payment as after reading on here , I realised it's pot luck with them.

good luck Darren, I can't help feeling you over complicate it and make it harder for yourself, take a step back and slow down, most of us want to jump on it before it starts affecting our lives, but if you slow down and go through everything twice and think it through twice , you'll find it easier.

I know what you are saying but its like my mum is worried and there phoning work and it has to stop.

I know what your saying Darren, but dashing around the forum and panicing as you are, you are missing a lot of information that would help you , main thing is, don't worry about it, you will sort it in the time it takes to sort it, but you will get it sorted, so reassure your mum of that.

As for the calls to work , there is a template letter, in the template section , also send them a letter (recorded) requesting they delete your work number and stick to written communication. If you have sent it, get a complaint off.

On the slightly lighter side, At the min it looks like a graffiti artist has been round tagging every thread. Just take your time aand don't give in to the frustration, it will make you make mistakes when dealing with these people.

it is against all authority guidelines and rules to call you on a notified works number

if they continue ...complain to all and sundry

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

workout what you owe [minus their charges etc etc ]

how and when you pay is up to you.

but it is NOT a priority debt

do not leave yourself short

dont forget they should not be adding additional int more than the loan amount + 1 month int.

though this is currently being investigated as to the legal issues.

dx

and they

cag are curretly looking at this loan aMOUNT + 1 month advise to check it all over.

dx

and they

Still had no luck with these and my local trading sat they can't do anything and say the charges might be right which is shocking i have contacted FOB too about Pay day express i also know that Mini credit are going to be a pain in the arse and i am just going to give them money as and when i can for now £10 here and there. On a more positive note i have now set up repayment plans withCash Genie Speed e Loans24/7 MoneyboxTxt LoansTower CapitalWongaQuickquidSo i do feel like i am getting there very slowly.

I have just rang Payday express and they are not budging on the i do not qualify for a payment plan stance, because i havn't had reduced work hours, become unemployed or fell ill i just don't know what to do with them.

how many more times do you need telling darren?

its YOUR MONEY , YOU DECIDE WHO GETS WHAT.

not THEM>

just pay what you can end off.

quite honestly

you've could of done this from the very first post

you appear not to want to listen to advise?

dx

and they

how many more times do you need telling darren?

its YOUR MONEY , YOU DECIDE WHO GETS WHAT.

not THEM>

just pay what you can end off.

quite honestly

you've could of done this from the very first post

you appear not to want to listen to advise?

dx

I Know what your saying and i know you say amount owed plus 1 months interest but it worries me when they add money on, because i am worried i will end up having to pay it all. If it goes to a debt collection agency do they normally settle for the original amount plus 1 month, i know what you are saying and for now i am going to concerntrate on paying off the lenders that are willing to accept payment plans and payday express and Mini credit can get token payments of £5- £10 when i can.

They will add it on darren, pay what you can and continue to negotiate with them, it's easier once you have made a payment, you have proven your intentions, so my advise would be to pay payday express the £50(although don't offer more than the rollover fee) you were offering them and continue to point out that despite maybe not falling into their criterea, you simply cannot afford to maintain the interest only payments indefinately, but once you have paid near to loan + 1month, it's up to you, if you want to stop when you have paid the right amount, they may come after you for the rest, but it is doubtful they would go to court as it would be purely for charges and interest.

Keep your offers to them fair and don't try to take the mick ( paying £1 just because you can) and you should be ok, best thing is if you want rid of them, work out the most you can throw at them and clear them off first.

I hope that clears it up a little for you Darren, I don't think there is much more left to tell you.

Dx

well.. :)

I have told them that for now until a repayment plan is in place i will make token payments as and when i can i am going to do the same with Mini credit, If i do pay off what i borrowed plus 1 months interest how do i go about making them either leave me alone or take me to court to get the interest because once i have paid i do not want to be continually getting phone calls and being harrased.

Do the most you can , you will get more help from them if you show your intentions , if you decide to go down the token payment route, don't get into the habit of shoving it to the back of the queue, it will keep getting missed and in their's and the courts eyes, you just wouldn't be paying. whereas pay what you can actually afford and if they go to court , you can show you have tried.

If you have made them an offer, pay that amount, simples :)

Edited by ksmiggy

L co has ever been to court for unlawful charges

they just dont do that because of the spotlight ontheir int rates

just pay what yuo can by internet banking monthly the same day

DO NOT give them any card/bank details ever

dx

and they

L co has ever been to court for unlawful charges

they just dont do that because of the spotlight ontheir int rates

just pay what yuo can by internet banking monthly the same day

DO NOT give them any card/bank details ever

dx

I have a pre paid bank card.But how would i stop them ringing me and sending the letters once i have paid back what i owe and 1 months interest. This is my main worry right now.

i think it would matter not what you do once paid what you think is owed.

they would still chance their arm to mug you.

ignoring them would be the only way after paying.

no good keep asking , we don't know what they will do we cant see into the future

reading threads of other peoples experiances might be a good idea

dx

dx

and they

i think it would matter not what you do once paid what you think is owed.

they would still chance their arm to mug you.

ignoring them would be the only way after paying.

no good keep asking , we don't know what they will do we cant see into the future

reading threads of other peoples experiances might be a good idea

dx

dx

Sorry what i meant to say was what could i do to stop them harrassing me?

pay them something!

i would think they will give up once you have crossed the line of what you actually owe not what they want

dx

and they