Engage Trying to evict me- Help+ lots of Fees to get back ! EVICTION STOPPED

Pupter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, nearly finished your statement - just one last question, how much is the buildings insurance you bought yourselves ? I would like to show the judge how outrageous their £830 is for insurance.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, nearly finished your statement - just one last question, how much is the buildings insurance you bought yourselves ? I would like to show the judge how outrageous their £830 is for insurance.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Just realised another factor in all this was that we were on a fixed rate paying in the region of £1300 a month and that is where a good chunk of this built up from, monthly payments are now down to around £850pm, quite a difference and to us easier to find ongoing.

Just realised another factor in all this was that we were on a fixed rate paying in the region of £1300 a month and that is where a good chunk of this built up from, monthly payments are now down to around £850pm, quite a difference and to us easier to find ongoing.

We currently pay £28 per month as opposed to their over £60 per month.

Is that 12 payments of 28 ? = £336

Is that 12 payments of 28 ? = £336

Affixed is the statement to go with Q.10 of the N244 – you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's (remove the xxx's) read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correct When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page.

On the budget sheet write the claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. When you have printed the proof of paying the £2k tomorrow write the Claim number and Appendix 2 at the top. Take a photocopy of your insurance schedule and again write the Claim number at the top but it will be Appendix 3.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Budget sheet - Appendix 1

Proof of payment – Appendix 2

Copy of insurance – Appendix 3

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £40.00 and it will need to be in cash. The court staff should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there.

Any questions, just shout :)

Pupter Statement.doc

Affixed is the statement to go with Q.10 of the N244 – you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's (remove the xxx's) read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correct When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page.

On the budget sheet write the claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. When you have printed the proof of paying the £2k tomorrow write the Claim number and Appendix 2 at the top. Take a photocopy of your insurance schedule and again write the Claim number at the top but it will be Appendix 3.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Budget sheet - Appendix 1

Proof of payment – Appendix 2

Copy of insurance – Appendix 3

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £40.00 and it will need to be in cash. The court staff should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there.

Any questions, just shout :)

Pupter Statement.doc

OK, can you put that in the statement in the paragraph where I have written about charges etc (there are xxx's for the amount of the insurance you have got yourselves).

OK, can you put that in the statement in the paragraph where I have written about charges etc (there are xxx's for the amount of the insurance you have got yourselves).

That is fantastic Ell-enn. All correct and I am adding my details as we speak. I will pay the lump sum tonight if you think that is best and attach as requested. For the first time in days I feel we are getting somewhere-thank you.

That is fantastic Ell-enn. All correct and I am adding my details as we speak. I will pay the lump sum tonight if you think that is best and attach as requested. For the first time in days I feel we are getting somewhere-thank you.

How will you make the payment tonight ?

How will you make the payment tonight ?

Internet is fine, you can then print it off to go with the pack you hand in to court tomorrow. Have you paid like this before? I assume you have their bank account details and quote your mortgage account no ?

Internet is fine, you can then print it off to go with the pack you hand in to court tomorrow. Have you paid like this before? I assume you have their bank account details and quote your mortgage account no ?

If you bank with the same one as them, payment should be almost instant, otherwise it can be a day or two. That won't matter though, as long as you can print out the transaction then it proves the money has been sent.

If you bank with the same one as them, payment should be almost instant, otherwise it can be a day or two. That won't matter though, as long as you can print out the transaction then it proves the money has been sent.