Payday express....... Please help!!!!!! **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, i recently emailed payday express asking for all my account details and asking if it was possible to make a repayment plan and asked them to send me a letter with all necessary info......and the man replied saying i will have to phone them or he will not set a repayment plan??????? I dont want to phone them as ive heard there horrible to deal with. What do i do??????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and Welcome,

I've moved this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Reply to the email you received saying you are writing to all your creditors and are not willing to discuss anything over the phone. Be persistent and they will come round eventually. The key is to ensure you can show you have done everything in your power to repay the loan.

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING Every pound donated to this site helps us to keep on helping others. Click Here to Donate

You really need to cancel your card hun otherwise they will take the money from your account regardless! Who do you bank with?

i bank with natwest, i have to repay the overdraft straightaway then i can close the account.......

indebt....

You need to take our advice...... you need that card cancelled.....

This is what you need to do..........

You need to go to your bank and advise them you left bank statments, card and even chequebook if you had one, in a public place (makke that one up urself)

The people there are not what you feel are the most trustworthy, especially the person that gave you your stuff back...... lie thru ur teeth, even tell them this person has been done for fraud....

You feel your account has been compromised....... and for piece of mind you need a new account number.

The bank will then give you a new account number, debit card and transfer you o/draft to the new account.....

do not mention pday loans to them at all. the only reason this needs cancelled is due to the account being compromised.

Do this, or you will have your account raided at will by these sharks....

That i and everyone on here will promise you...

Please take our advice.

I HATE Yes.

• Haha 1

indebt....

You need to take our advice...... you need that card cancelled.....

This is what you need to do..........

You need to go to your bank and advise them you left bank statments, card and even chequebook if you had one, in a public place (makke that one up urself)

The people there are not what you feel are the most trustworthy, especially the person that gave you your stuff back...... lie thru ur teeth, even tell them this person has been done for fraud....

You feel your account has been compromised....... and for piece of mind you need a new account number.

The bank will then give you a new account number, debit card and transfer you o/draft to the new account.....

do not mention pday loans to them at all. the only reason this needs cancelled is due to the account being compromised.

Do this, or you will have your account raided at will by these sharks....

That i and everyone on here will promise you...

Please take our advice.

I HATE Yes.

Good advice from Ihateyes get that card cancelled!

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

It will show up on your credit report and make obtaining credit that bit harder in the future for up to 6 years:

A default notice is formal notification from a creditor or lender that you are in arrears. Default notices generally stay on your file for six years or so. It can be hard to get credit once you're in this situation and it can impact on other areas of your life, so it's essential to deal with it as a priority.

Default Notices will include the following information:

• The full name and address of the creditor issuing the default notice and the full name and address of the borrower
  • The type of agreement and full details of how the agreement was breached
  • The early settlement figure (for fixed sum only)
  • Action you can take to remedy the situation and comply with the agreement
  • The proposed action by the creditor if you don't comply with the agreement

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

I'm actually looking forward to mine ! perhaps then all the nuisance calls and messages I'm bombarded with daily will stop offering me further loans...

here's hoping!

I couldn't manage the credit I had so I would view it as the best thing for now.

Edited by asmilecostsnothing

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

They have fouled up, due to Section 87 of the CCA Act as your original loan period - the original month, has expired they do not need to send this. Did they give you 14 clear days (allowing 2 days for 1st class post and 3 for second). Can you post up what the notice says?

hiya, sorry i cant post up what the letter says but ill try. It says 'to remedy this breachyou are required to take the foolowing action within 14 days...............'

i just wasnt sure if they could default you even though a repayment plan was in place and agreed to???? X thanks for your help x

I would have thought our repayment plans would be ok especially if confirmed in writing ?I see it that a default notice is just formal notice of being behind with account payments? which we are technically.They have just accepted our repayments as a gentlemans agreement (ie. it is not what we signed up to do and is at their discretion!)

scan or take photos of the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

It works for me, did you miss one of the repayment plan payments?

Wonder if it's generic ??

How long did you receive after setting up plan?

also did you get confirmation of the plan ?

I've seen this somewhere:

Once you receive the notice you need to act as quickly as possible. A default notice is usually a warning so it is always best to take it very seriously before the creditor takes any further action. You will usually be given seven days to comply with the appropriate action. After seven days the creditor will not necessarily proceed with court action but it is a risk. If you comply with the notice the problem will be resolved and the creditor won’t take any further action.

If you cannot afford the payment that they are proposing you make it is best to contact them and come to a different arrangement.

Will I have to go to court?

You won’t need to go to court for the default notice, but as I mentioned above it is often a warning so if you do not make any payments then the creditor could then pursue further action which would involve going to court. For example a CCJ.

Will it go on my Credit Report?

Yes a Default Notice will show on your credit report if you don’t pay the creditor within seven days and it will stay on there for six years regardless of whether you subsequently maintain monthly payments so it makes sense to settle the debt as soon as the notice is issued.

Who can issue a Default Notice?

Any of your unsecured creditors can issue you a Default Notice.

How can this then be issued if the creditor knows of or has agreed to a repayment plan ?

I'd reckon it's a cross over hun - notice prepared maybe before the plan was set on their systems

annoying but it can happen

did it take a while to sort a plan with them?

As your making payment next week, I wouldn't have thought they would have a leg to stand on to take further

Hope someone else will also be along and advise