Are Natwest playing a game here?

The cobbett slayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

NatWest seem to have failed to file defence in some cases and have accepted and settled default judgements. From reading threads they are also still filing defence in some cases and in my case, have been defaulted but haven't paid yet.

Does anyone have any ideas what they are doing?

I suspect that they will avoid a referral to the Mercantile Court as this will risk attracting a judgement that by far exceeds anything that the OFT can throw at them.

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

They are. I suspect that resources at cobbets are limited so sometimes stuff doesn't get done.

Their economics must be that if the average settlement is £2000, they can afford to pay court fees of £100 twenty times so long as it stops one person from bringing a case. all just scare tactics: doesn't work on us!

Plutos

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!

Good point but "things not getting done" includes forgetting to file acknowledgement of my £22000 claim and losing by default. The costs involved in them appealing against judgement in my case would be horrendous.

Seems that they are not prioritising!

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Good point but "things not getting done" includes forgetting to file acknowledgement of my £22000 claim and losing by default. The costs involved in them appealing against judgement in my case would be horrendous.

Seems that they are not prioritising!

Wow, that's really crazy. There must be something going on. I suspect that in your case the publicity that even an offer for £22,000 would attract is just too bad for them to stomach. Much better to 'accidentally' let you win.

Have you actually got the cash yet? Congratulations!

Plutos

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!