company taking membership fee-didn't sign up

ecej
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ihave had the same. Highcreditscore.co.uk have been taking £19.95 from myaccount for a service I have never asked for or used. I rang them to ask themwhy they were taking this money from my account as I have never heard fromthem. They informed me that in October 2010 I have registered for membershipand they were entitled to take £19.95 out of my account each month. I was completelybaffled. They had my old address and my card details but a completely made upemail address that I have never heard of. I expressed to them that maybe I hadbeen a victim of fraud as I have never been on to their website or asked for acredit check. They basically said that they could do nothing - even though whenthey looked at their system they could see that I had never activated myaccount. They maintained that they were still completely within their rights tohave taken the money - now over £120 from me and were not prepared to give me arefund. Is there anything I can do??

Post moved and new thread created

Hi and welcome to CAG

Now you have a thread of your own, I will remove the query you placed in the blogs section.

Hopefully, someone will be along soon to give you advice

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I would be putting in a complaint-in writing- to:

Adaptive Affinity Limited

Cavendish House,

369 Burnt Oak Broadway,

Edgware,

Middlesex,

HA8 5AW

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE