OHs Argos store card

Happyhippy1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guy's it's official. I am not allowed to look at my original agreement I signed. That's official sent by Argos.

Yet they sent me someone else's, why is she allowed to look at hers at me not at mine...... Mrs X who they sent to me by mistake has her original credit agreement all her details etc,, that is off to Data Protection Commission is it because they have it as it was taken out in 2006, I could even have told you what store she took it out in, her bank details her marital status I can go on.

They may have fulfilled the section of what they say they filled but it is just a blank document not even giving the terms at the time of me taking out my card 2003...

I am not getting into any as Boo would say my Dad can P higher than your Dad any more,,, it just annoys me that they have not come clean on this.

Your comments and any reply suggestions would be appreciated.

File0001.PDF

CCA 2.pdf

CCA 1.pdf

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Hi Hippy,

To summarise, you have been sent someone else's agreement details, yes ?

If that is the image - file name CCA 1, I am unable to open it.. apparently there is a file error.

CCA 2 image are terms and conditions.

If CCA 1 is not a copy of your agreement, then IMHO, they cannot claim that the t&cs at CCA 2 belong to you.

Again, only IMHO, and probably others will disagree.. I would be writing back along the lines of..

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your letter dated XX November 2011 states that I am not "entitled" to sight of the original agreement.

I would point out that I have not requested sight of the "original" agreement, but a copy of that document. In this day and age of technology and photocopiers; it is not unreasonable to expect that, if you do have the original document in your possession, that I be allowed a copy of the same.

However, I would also point out that, having denied me the right to a copy of MY document. You then forward to me a copy of an original agreement, for someone else!

If you are able to produce such a copy for .. Mr/Mrs Blank of Never, Never Land.. then you should be able to provide a copy of my document. Having inspected closely, Mr/Mrs Blank's agreement, this was apparently applied for at the same time as you say I entered into an agreement with you.

I would advise that I have informed Mr/Mrs Blank of your apparent lack of care for her/his personal documents and also sent a a copy to the Information Commissioner.

I respectfully request again, for a copy of the original agreement to which you say I signed up to, or for you to confirm whether or not you DO actually have such a document in your possession!

Finally, in view of the above and despite what you claim, then I consider there to be a dispute until such times as my complaint has been fully resolved.

Yours etce..

If you look at Priority1's thread on CPUTR.. there is a letter in the first post that you could also send in respect of the company confirming or denying if they do actually have an original copy in their possession.

HTH

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks citizen B I have done just as you suggested. and have also used priority 1's CPUTR Letter, the last time the muppet from Argos had not heard of it. What they send is todays terms and conditions

I have asked before under CPUTR for a copy of my original... and have now asked them to again send a copy as they did for the poor lady who's stuff I got. They have not got it, it is as simple as that. I have told them they will need to produce if they go for judgement so lets see what they say and the DJ will not be too happy they have been so obnoxious with me....

Thanks citizen B I have done just as you suggested. and have also used priority 1's CPUTR Letter, the last time the muppet from Argos had not heard of it. What they send is todays terms and conditions

I have asked before under CPUTR for a copy of my original... and have now asked them to again send a copy as they did for the poor lady who's stuff I got. They have not got it, it is as simple as that. I have told them they will need to produce if they go for judgement so lets see what they say and the DJ will not be too happy they have been so obnoxious with me....

Yet they sent me someone else's, why is she allowed to look at hers at me not at mine......
Obviously she isn't allowed to either because you've got it, maybe she's got yours? ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

BTW if you've get her contact details let her know what's happened then not only can she make a complaint too be she can also claim for damages. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

She moved from the address she took the card out had a letter back with gone away on it.... Never mind.... No I have a sneaky feeling from an insider at argoose that like many financial institutions they destroyed stuff after six years not even bothering to micro fiche it as it would cost too much,,, in my Hippy days in financial institutions I can assure you that it happened...!!!!!!!!!! then for some reason after 2006 -2007 when you guys starting hitting them under consumer law guess what, they got the goal posts moved to any agreements post 2007 don't need original and they now outsource a lot of there archiving ( hippy's inside source ) glad I am back in the world of doing something good for people, good old NHS may not pay what those bad boys paid but hey beats it pants down...

oh damn, well LostatSea you would think in this day and age as citizen say's a press of a button and hey presto here you go hippy.....

Well lets see what a DJ say's if they go to court.......and remember those guys and girls at Argoose don't know what CPUTR is,, look at Hippys thread vs Freds ,,,, so no hope of them knowing the pre court protocol is there.!!!!!!!

Well wait for big bad SB debt collectors,, give Crapbot there due least they admit they have no leg to stand on.... ( I know sticking up for a DCA ) you guys must have beaten them senseless they know an unenforceable one when they got it and admit it,.. but they say they will still try and collect bless there cotton socks. and mind you they keep reminding hippy his credit rating will be effected... ooops as if that matters now..... oh and thank you Argoose for your generous offer of wiping off the illegal charges,,,, if I pay,,, you forgot to add on the interest to the illegal charges hmmmmm

• 3 months later...

Oh well I knew it was too good to be true,,, some pond life has emerged with this letter. Well have sent them a in dispute letter with lots of Bazooka's articulate opinions on the DCA industry... No CCA no pay boys. Yes I bet your offering a substantial discount.

Oh well have seen off Freds and Moorcroft on this one, let battle commence.

assetcag.pdf

Good Evening the Brig sir.

It is Argoose, the muppets played me a long with not knowing what CPUTR was, they sent another persons application form and then said that I did not have a legal right to view the CCA. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely first class clowns. Brian Carter dropped it like a hot potato and Freds sent it back.... Quiet since September then this letter from Bill and Ben the pre-sue department, thought it was an Native Indian charity at first ????

:lol:

Good Evening the Brig sir.

It is Argoose, the muppets played me a long with not knowing what CPUTR was, they sent another persons application form and then said that I did not have a legal right to view the CCA. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely first class clowns. Brian Carter dropped it like a hot potato and Freds sent it back.... Quiet since September then this letter from Bill and Ben the pre-sue department, thought it was an Native Indian charity at first ????

:lol::madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

:violin::violin::violin: For Argoose....:-D:-D for hippy Not my fault if they can't keep there paperwork in the Vaults safe... Mind you was 1998 me thinks or a bit later.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always wonder why companies don't just own up and come to a agreement instead of trying to lie and hide the fact. Me and Argoose could have come to an agreement... Starting at 10%

Hippy, click on my username and the link is in my signature..... :-)

For some reason, I cannot copy/paste links tonight and my sig. is no longer showing on posts.....

Switch sig off then back on mine did this yesterday

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: