Birmingham again again lol - Pitcher and Piano - Saturday 13th August 2011

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which date?  

12 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 6th August
    • 13th August
    • 20th August
    • 27th August (bank holiday weekend)

But then a true Scotsman would have to prove that he is a true Scot then surely? :madgrin:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But then a true Scotsman would have to prove that he is a true Scot then surely? :madgrin:

I didn't think of that .... :roll::lol:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I didn't think of that .... :roll::lol:

yea right. :roll:...best hope for a gust of wind then cos i ain't checking :!: pmsl

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

But you'd be able to see from down there! :bolt:

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:lol:

What's Best for You?

Maybe better leave the kilt alone then!!!.:jaw:

What's Best for You?

Keep forgetting to ask but is anyone other than me, SG and my mate going to be in Brum on the Friday as well?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Not able to go to this meet, but hope every one has a great time and keep well away from the water (a certain person springs to mind) lol..

Sorry to hear that CD.

I heard that shopkeepers in Birmingham have increased their orders of muffins because their was a rumour you'd be in town. :razz:

Hope to see you next time.:-)

What's Best for You?

I aint going in the bloody canal unless someone pushes me and they'll have to get past my bodyguard and best friend lol :razz:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Oooh BB, I hope you're bringing Kevin Costner. He can guard my body any time he likes. :wink:

Tell him to watch out for ankle biters though. :razz:

What's Best for You?

lol... :razz:

Well my hotel and train tickets are bought and paid for so I'm not wasting them if I can help it, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! :p

All the trouble last night was around areas where there are shops, and where the meet is it's all bars and restaurants. There are always plenty of police around Broad Street anyway, so I reckon we should be ok. In fact as has been pointed out earlier in the thread there were even police popping into our hotel for coffee.:lol:

Reckon they might not have time this weekend though.

It's DD's birthday tomorrow and we're going to Brum to see We Will Rock You. No bloomin' hooligans are going to spoil her birthday treat.:evil:

I understand your concern SG, especially with where you live, but I for one won't let idiots change my plans. Obviously safety has to be a priority but there's safety in numbers and as long as we stick to the usual area we should be fine. Obviously if there is official advice telling people to avoid the area then we'd have to rethink, but otherwise - it's time to paarrrrtttyyyyyy!!!!! :whoo:

What's Best for You?

SG I'm out of mins so I'l call you tomorrow but me and my mate are still going.

The City isnt locked down, some of the shops have shut early, and some offices closed early (more likely to be because it was a sunny evening lol).... the trouble here appears to be relativly small scale, just a few yobs breaking into shops and stealing stock...

I have the phone number of the P&P so I will call them tomorrow and ask what their plans are for the weekend and what the police have advised them to do but at the moment PD and I are still planning to be there :-)

Pete

I'm looking forward to Brum too. Hotel booked ages ago so nobody better spoil it for us.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I was going to say you could come up to Edinburgh but it's packed for the Festival :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Get yourself down to Brum Scott. You can protect us! :razz:

What's Best for You?