Birmingham again again lol - Pitcher and Piano - Saturday 13th August 2011

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which date?  

12 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 6th August
    • 13th August
    • 20th August
    • 27th August (bank holiday weekend)

I think Birmingham should be more worried of you lot than the rioters.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Birmingham should be more worried of you lot than the rioters.

:madgrin:

[video=youtube;PIb6AZdTr-A]

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Ignore Tonycee sarah. We're all quite harmless - mad - but harmless! lol :p

Where's that castlebest when you need him? I don't know - maybe 7.30? What do peeps think?

Don't bother looking inside for us cos we usually end up being outside by the canal - even when it's pouring!!

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

oiiiii you speak for yourself missus :crazy::p

Where's that castlebest when you need him? I don't know - maybe 7.30? What do peeps think?

no where to be seen sheesh typical bloddy bloke...laffin :madgrin:

7.30 sounds ok to me..or before lol

Don't bother looking inside for us cos we usually end up being outside by the canal - even when it's pouring!!

if you see peeps under the tables that's us...with the placcy boccles:madgrin:

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Is that because you have filled the vomit buckets already.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Is that because you have filled the vomit buckets already.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :yuck:

nah we only have ice buckets TC:madgrin:

A-Z Index

oiiiii you speak for yourself missus :crazy::p

:

Okay I will. I'm harmless!!:razz:

No vomit buckets Tony. Just straight into the canal! :lol:

OMG don't mention the ice buckets Tilly!! :-o

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

OMG don't mention the ice buckets Tilly!! :-o

what you mean....murder on the dance floor :!:...nah won't mention it roflmao:madgrin:

A-Z Index

:roll::rofl:

Oh dear. I can see we're gonna have trouble with the ankle biter. :lol:

Don't worry sarah. If she goes for you I'll be right there - hiding behind you!! :madgrin:

What's Best for You?

:roll::rofl:

Oh dear. I can see we're gonna have trouble with the ankle biter. :lol:

Don't worry sarah. If she goes for you I'll be right there - hiding behind you!! :madgrin:

scusssssssssssse me ise had me vaccinations :lol:

A-Z Index

Hope there's a medic handy!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hope there's a medic handy!!

Let's hope so. Do you know any? :p

hello all.....finished work now for the weekend & looking forward to saturday :)

Hi PD. Aren't we all. :lol:

What's Best for You?

Yep it's still on. Some of us are at Jury's Inn. :-)

What's Best for You?

Tillys in the bottom drawer!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Message from Babybear.

They've booked into Jury's and are in the bar surprise surprise. See you all tomorrow! :-)

What's Best for You?

See you all in Brum very soon :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_OMnArHtSbP7f6KyglqY9gJgJwkZST4ZkyMYuzk0U0CCFjcsS

Got Debt problems?

Looking forward to it Night Owl. :-D

What's Best for You?

You can't miss us Sarah...................just listen out....................you'll hear us!!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

Do you want to PM me your number sarah and I'll text you? Then when you get there you can ring or text and we can tell you exactly where we are. :-)

What's Best for You?