GE Money seeking repossession - **WON 3 Times NOW**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3727 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes will do that, but it will probably have to be Monday as really busy at work today. Do the court send the eviction order out recorded delivery or anything. Also, you said that the solicitors normally write to say thet have applied for eviction, does anyone know if GE solicitors do that?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes will do that, but it will probably have to be Monday as really busy at work today. Do the court send the eviction order out recorded delivery or anything. Also, you said that the solicitors normally write to say thet have applied for eviction, does anyone know if GE solicitors do that?

Well finally received eviction notice, date set for the 5th of May. We had sort of put it to the backs of our minds as we had not heard anything, but now back to worrying and sleepless nights I guess

Ell-enn,

Need your help please

Well finally received eviction notice, date set for the 5th of May. We had sort of put it to the backs of our minds as we had not heard anything, but now back to worrying and sleepless nights I guess

Ell-enn,

Need your help please

OK, we can get to work on your N244 over the weekend so you can take it to the court Monday or Tuesday next week.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, we can get to work on your N244 over the weekend so you can take it to the court Monday or Tuesday next week.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Ell-enn,

Sorry I did not reply to you sooner, the weekend was very hectic. We have a bit of time before the eviction date, but the quicker this is sorted the better.

I am not sure what is needed for the N244. The mortgage is in joint names, we have a 15 year old daughter living in the house, who is doing her GCSE exams, which start in May.

GE are adding an admin charge of 40 pounds per month, although I dont think these are being added to the arrears. I have already mentioned that the guy I spoke to suggested that we tried to raise the money elsewhere such as borrowing from family or friends

Thanks again for your help

Hi Ell-enn,

Sorry I did not reply to you sooner, the weekend was very hectic. We have a bit of time before the eviction date, but the quicker this is sorted the better.

I am not sure what is needed for the N244. The mortgage is in joint names, we have a 15 year old daughter living in the house, who is doing her GCSE exams, which start in May.

GE are adding an admin charge of 40 pounds per month, although I dont think these are being added to the arrears. I have already mentioned that the guy I spoke to suggested that we tried to raise the money elsewhere such as borrowing from family or friends

Thanks again for your help

Hi, affixed is an N244 form, I have drafted a statement for Q.10 of the form and it is also affixed. You need to fill in the info where there are XXX's in the statement (remove the XXX;s) read through it carefully to make sure everything is OK. When you print it out, your printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all stays on one page.

On the copy letters you sent to GE with your payment proposals - write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner - do the same on the budget sheet except it will be Appendix 2.

These are the instructions for completing the rest of the form:

1. Names

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Copy letters - Appendix 1

Budget Sheet Appendix 2

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £35.00 and it will need to be in cash. The court staff should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there. Ask the court staff if there will be any free legal advisors on duty on the day of your hearing.

Braeworth N244 statement.doc

n244_0400.pdf

Hi, affixed is an N244 form, I have drafted a statement for Q.10 of the form and it is also affixed. You need to fill in the info where there are XXX's in the statement (remove the XXX;s) read through it carefully to make sure everything is OK. When you print it out, your printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all stays on one page.

On the copy letters you sent to GE with your payment proposals - write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner - do the same on the budget sheet except it will be Appendix 2.

These are the instructions for completing the rest of the form:

1. Names

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Copy letters - Appendix 1

Budget Sheet Appendix 2

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £35.00 and it will need to be in cash. The court staff should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there. Ask the court staff if there will be any free legal advisors on duty on the day of your hearing.

n244_0400.pdf

Apologies, I must have misread your posts re the interest only (don't know where I got that from!), that's why I always tell people to read through the statement carefully.

I'll change the statement and also mention the equity, back in a mo....

Apologies, I must have misread your posts re the interest only (don't know where I got that from!), that's why I always tell people to read through the statement carefully.

I'll change the statement and also mention the equity, back in a mo....

Changed statement affixed.

Changed statement affixed.

OK, if you make another payment before the hearing make sure you print off proof and we can do a statement for you to hand to the judge showing the payment - this would show your commitment to your proposal.

OK, if you make another payment before the hearing make sure you print off proof and we can do a statement for you to hand to the judge showing the payment - this would show your commitment to your proposal.

Hi Ell-enn,

Yes we will be making another payment a few days before the hearing, I have been paying by ringing and making a debit card payment, not sure what proof I can get for this as it may not appear on my statement in time for the hearing.

I still cannot help worrying about this, GE must know they have very little chance of success, so I wonder if there is a skeleton in the cupboard they are going to pull out, although I cannot think of anything

Hi Ell-enn,

Yes we will be making another payment a few days before the hearing, I have been paying by ringing and making a debit card payment, not sure what proof I can get for this as it may not appear on my statement in time for the hearing.

I still cannot help worrying about this, GE must know they have very little chance of success, so I wonder if there is a skeleton in the cupboard they are going to pull out, although I cannot think of anything

If you are on internet banking the transaction should show up almost straight away - you can then print that off. Do they give you a transaction number when you make the payment?

If you are on internet banking the transaction should show up almost straight away - you can then print that off. Do they give you a transaction number when you make the payment?