bad credit but need loan!

buddy7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have one ccj for next one payment left to clear it from 2009. Two defaulted loans one for £1700 left and the other £2400 left saying 6 months overdue even though I have made regular payments throughout and not missed any for 8 months. £1300. 00 arears which will be clear by end of Feb. My husband doesn't have a ccj but the other three things are on file. Bank account and phone contracts good and lived in the same house for 9 years. (Wow that was a mouthful!)

We need aloan Feb time for £6000.00 and am considering trying for either a homeloaner or secured loan, (I know alot of you will think don't even try but we need to long story!)

Any one know of any company that will except us or my husband alone. We earn good money now and can proove this and am getting back on track but our credit rating is in a wreck!

I haven't applied any where yet as we havent had any searches for a couple of years now. If any one out there can help telling me which bank or company will except us or have had similar experience I know the rate will be higher but need one.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I think you will struggle. Have you tried your local credit union? (if you have one) They gave a friend of mine a loan and her credit rating is awful

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

have a look for this:

findyourcreditunion

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 4 weeks later...

with credit unions, you are borrowing money that is actually the savings of the other members. The credit union do not take kindly to people just taking money and not bothering their A*se even trying to pay it back. The amount of times I see people on here borrowing money then coming crying 3 months later cos oh dear, they have to pay it back at the rate they agreed!! On desperate for their agreement to be unenforcable