?ccm? Close Managment - court paper received over car finance - help

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good advise Tingy but I think you may be teaching your Grandfather to suck eggs Mr W knows the score. I think he is more interested in on whose behalf they may be trying to contact him on!:smile:

Ignore them and register for free with the TPS. Marketing calls or calls for debts, but if it's the latter, if they can't be bothered to write to you, you have nothing to say. NEVER talk to these people!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi esmerobbo

That is correct

Cheers

Good advise Tingy but I think you may be teaching your Grandfather to suck eggs Mr W knows the score. I think he is more interested in on whose behalf they may be trying to contact him on!:smile:

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Erm, if you request a copy of the agreement under CA1974 then whether there is a balance or not, they are obliged to send you a copy !

You say there is a balance outstanding and also arrears so someone has obviously lost the plot.

Did you give them the correct account number ? Was this a personal loan or is it a running credit account agreement ? The template letters should advise which is the correct section to apply under.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

So is that clear now ?

In your case its s79

It seems as though Martin3030 had already advised you the section !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi citizenB

Your correct Martin3030 did tell me the right section, and I duly requestd that s79 however Santander have sent the following ( post 47 ) with regards to my request.

I have a hp agreement for this vehicle. I am going to ask them to explain their letter to me the re request cca again ( s79 ).

Mr W

Erm, if you request a copy of the agreement under CA1974 then whether there is a balance or not, they are obliged to send you a copy !

You say there is a balance outstanding and also arrears so someone has obviously lost the plot.

Did you give them the correct account number ? Was this a personal loan or is it a running credit account agreement ? The template letters should advise which is the correct section to apply under.

UPDATE UPDATE

I have just spoken to Santander and they have a ( debt sale agreement ) she explained that Santander took the option of selling the debt ' because they can ' and they sold it to CCM. now that will explain my other thread ( CCM ).

So, here is a fine example of selling on, when we react within a proffesional manner from the knowledge we gain within these forums, 2 yr ago I would never have been able to call a dca and speak how I just have done,

So now it is over to CCM, they did bombared the phone with calls yesterday and once they write to me I shall return the cca request and get back on the carousel.

Is it not strange that when I started to hassle Santander by way of 2 x cca requests, they sell this on? coincedence?.

It worries and exites me that one company can deem a debt a problem to be ( spent ), yet persuade another to ' buy from them '. so now CCM are under the impression they can collect by various methods.

Mr W

Hi All

This will explain my queries from yesterday, I have pasted below from my Santander thread as the two link up. basically Santander have sold ( debt sale agreement ) to CCM, I will await their comms not calls then commence with having them CAGGED!

Mr W

UPDATE UPDATE

I have just spoken to Santander
link3.gif
and they have a ( debt sale agreement ) she explained that Santander took the option of selling the debt ' because they can ' and they sold it to CCM. now that will explain my other thread ( CCM ).

So, here is a fine example of selling on, when we react within a proffesional manner from the knowledge we gain within these forums, 2 yr ago I would never have been able to call a DCA
link3.gif
and speak how I just have done,

So now it is over to CCM, they did bombared the phone with calls yesterday and once they write to me I shall return the cca request and get back on the carousel.

Is it not strange that when I started to hassle Santander by way of 2 x cca requests, they sell this on? coincedence?.

It worries and exites me that one company can deem a debt a problem to be ( spent ), yet persuade another to ' buy from them '. so now CCM are under the impression they can collect by various methods.

Mr W

Enjoy your browsing there are some characters here:!:

Yes, there are quite a few including me :)

Hi Mr Worried :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Hi All

Just an update, so CCM have not writen to me yet even though I requested that they did, they still call 3 times per day, I got their e-mail for complaints so am going to write to them with ref number they gave me and request all in writing, Maybe they dont understand my accent?

Mr W

Morning All

Wher Hey at last Comms from ' Close ' Please see attached, however my questions are this

://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104//closeletter1.jpg"

1...The debt is for a vehicle which was purchased on finance through GE Money then transfered to Santander after reqesting payment reduction for a short while Santander refused saying pay ammount or bog of, then they threatned with repossesion of vehicle, and added charges etc etc, I then sent a cca request to which they said did not recieve, so I sent 2nd cca request then confirmed that they had recieved it, ' yes we have ' 2 days later I recieved the P O back along with a letter saying nil balance, I called them and they said that they had SOLD debt to CCA.

CCA Bombarded me with calls over a 2 week period I requested all comms in writing hence their letter.

2.....Now what are my best options SAR or CCA ( I,d opt for SAR ) as I want to keep the vehicle but at the mo I cant afford the £160.00 p mth + making payments to the arrears now approx £600.00. I was thinking of offering them say £50.00 per month for the next 6 month, and during that time it gives me freedom from their threats and I can deal with the CCA and or SAR paperwork etc.

As always any advice would be gratefull.

Mr W

HELP...CANT BLUMEN UPLOAD CAN, I MAIL THEM TO SOMEBODY PLEASE AND YOU UPLOAD?

Edited by Mr Worried
Cant upload???????????

Hi Mr Worried,

Just copy the URL code that displays in a box below the pic, once you've uploaded it to PB, then paste that code into the box that comes up when you click the picture tool on your reply box. (Make sure you delete the first http:// already in the box)

Also be careful that there's nothing to ID you in your PB account.

Elsa x

Hi Mr W, sounds like you can send CCM the following

"Dear Cretinous Idiots

On XXX date I CCA'd the original creditor who failed to respond, therefore this alleged debt is unenforceable.

I am therefore reporting the lot of you to the following organisations.

Trading Standards

Office of Fair Trading

Ministry of Justice (the more this lot know about dodgy companies selling dodgy debts the better - they can stop them setting up in the first place).

Information Commissioners Office

Watchdog

If you do not understand what should happen when you do not produce a valid CCA you need to seek qualified legal advice.

Goodbye.

Hi sg

Ouch, straight to the point.

However, I wish to keep the vehicle but dont know what avenue to go down, lets just say they produce within given timescale, I will have more arrears and thats why I want to agree a payment plan till I sort out the SAR or CCA?

Hi Mr Worried,

I agree with SG, press home the point that the account is in dispute due to non compliance with a formal CCA request and that you will report them to (all of the above) if they continue making threats.

Have you paid 1/3 or more off this account?

Have they sent you a Default Notice? If so a Time Order is a possibility.

More info here:

http://www.payplan.com/debt-library/repossessions-car-repossession.php

Hi Elsa

I recieved a default notice from Santander, and yes I have paid at least 70% of value.

I understand the CCA SCENARIO but I dont want them knocking for the vehicle or go looking at my OH work ( no court order ) will it not be best to pay ex ammount each month? as it seems strange not to pay anything because of no cca response, even though thats what I do with ccards and loans, and whilst the acc may be in dispute etc I wont be able to ever sell the vehicle should I wish to replace?

Mr W

Hi sg

I know what your saying and I understand, but it will seem strange driving around in a car that is in dispute and that I dont own maybe its best to SAR them then if its not enforceable, to go the f+f route so that we can still sell and replace when we need to.

Mr W