Nationwide ccs, DWP

belgarion22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi During the bank charges feasco i had an unotherised overdraft with nationwide with was all charges while the test case went throught i told the nationwide that i did not recognise the carges and that they could put them were the sun dos not shine, they went away untill about two months ago when a collection agency started sending me letters saying that they wanted the fuul amount of charges, i told them that i don't recognise the debt and that i will not pay for thier charges, this week i recived a letter from DWF Solisitors asking me to contact ccs with a payment plan or face court, I rang ccs and told them that nationwide had not offered enough back to me as this amount that they are chasing me for is charges and they said this was not an offer of payment but a demand for the charges i told them i knew that but they would not get it back they told me that a court case would be prepard and hung up on m, how do i go about defending my self using section 5. i also pointed out to them that i did not belive that the freezing of my rights durin g the test case had made it fair as they were still aloud to make any charges they liked