HFO chasing 3 CITI Loans + **WON PPI**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3750 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

why are ts and FSO harrassing you too???

dx:eek:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why are ts and FSO harrassing you too???

dx:eek:

ha ha yeh ok I asked for that, so to HFO only then right? ( recorded del of course!)

something like the standard below...

1. Your Street

Town

City

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Dear Sirs

Harassment by telephone

FORMAL COMPLAINT UNDER THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE

Account Number: XXXXXXX

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Please treat this also as a formal complaint, and send me a copy of your company complaints procedure.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE] (type don't sign )

that ok above just fill in the blanks and send recorded also you must send the copy photo's to OFT and also the FSA and trading standards as this is deemed as threatening behaviour and also a complaint for nusience

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

only send photo's if you have been send such things otherwise still complain about the harrassment to the oft, do not enter photo's if none have been sent the law as it stands is any fraudulent claims made will leave you liable to forfeture of claim

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

ok be careful what you wish for lol

got home today to find more correspondance, will scan and attach at work tomorrow but to give you an insight;

1. a letter telling me balance saying its on the signatorys desk only so no one else can contact me ( odd how i ve had calls) and stating that if i dont contact them then if it goes to court they ll win on that alone ( basically)
  2. attached "survey" with infamous google streetview ( of my carpark funnily enough)
  3. printouts from e-customerview ( looks like a credit check to me ) - quite handy as i ve never seen mine! Incidentally on this, the default balance highlighted is some 3k less than amount on covering letter.
  4. last page is just an ariel view of my property ( and adjoining ones)

Guys, what would be your next course(s) of action, sorry but by the look of things I may be in touch asking for your help quite alot over the next few weeks .:)

Not being funny but im quite a sensible, assertive guy but I d ve flapped getting this IF i hadnt been on this site first!

As i say i ll scan ( amend to take numerous dets out) then post via photobucket tomorrow!

do nothing

i would contact TS and the ICO tomorrow by phone

this is very unlawful

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok be careful what you wish for lol

got home today to find more correspondance, will scan and attach at work tomorrow but to give you an insight;

1. a letter telling me balance saying its on the signatorys desk only so no one else can contact me ( odd how i ve had calls) and stating that if i dont contact them then if it goes to court they ll win on that alone ( basically)
  2. attached "survey" with infamous google streetview ( of my carpark funnily enough)
  3. printouts from e-customerview ( looks like a credit check to me ) - quite handy as i ve never seen mine! Incidentally on this, the default balance highlighted is some 3k less than amount on covering letter.
  4. last page is just an ariel view of my property ( and adjoining ones)

guys, what would be your next course(s) of action, sorry but by the look of things i may be in touch asking for your help quite alot over the next few weeks .:)

not being funny but im quite a sensible, assertive guy but i d ve flapped getting this if i hadnt been on this site first!

As i say i ll scan ( amend to take numerous dets out) then post via photobucket tomorrow!

i mate i am going through the same thing has you hfo,there sent me photos of my street where i live.

I think you should report them to tradeing standards, and office of fair tradeing, also ombusman service.more complaints against them the better.

Office of fair tradeing are on about taking my complaint futher against hfo.i had to sign a consent form for them to take action against hfo.but they did say there wont be able to let me know the out come due to data protection reasons.

do nothing

i would contact TS and the ICO tomorrow by phone

this is very unlawful

dx

OK so this morning I have contacted Trading Standards and OFT with my complaint, offering to send them all my information to aid their investigation. Anyone else need to know? Excuse my ignorance by who is "ICO"?

I also am starting to think that i should take them "head on" Sending CCA letter and SAR sooner rather than wait for court papers to come through. Give more time to deal with .. any thoughts?

Will still be adding letters once scanned and edited for your comment/amusment =D

The ICO is the Information Commissioners Office. You can also complain to Google as in their Streetview Terms and Conditions it clearly states you CANNOT use the images without buying a licence for commercial or business gain, clearly they haven't got a licence and are chancing the 'public domain' angle.

The depths to which this company go know no bounds.

The ICO is the Information Commissioners Office. You can also complain to Google as in their Streetview Terms and Conditions it clearly states you CANNOT use the images without buying a licence for commercial or business gain, clearly they haven't got a licence and are chancing the 'public domain' angle.

The depths to which this company go know no bounds.

Thanks! have contacted ICO and Google too...will let you know if anything occurs.

ok have removed any private info ,,,i think ( let me know if not the case) hope quality is ok ..

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/batleyboy1/p1.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/batleyboy1/p2.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/batleyboy1/p3.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/batleyboy1/p4.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/batleyboy1/p5.jpg

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/batleyboy1/p6.jpg

thought I would share with you all for advice.

Out of interest.. ( no pun intended) if a DCA buys a debt for say £5k can they really add 3K of their own charges and get this enforced in court???

sadly some are not zoomable

can you....

scan your paperwok

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc but leave all figures and dates.

goto one one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

browse to your pdf file and upload it

hit close this windows at the bottom below upload it box

dx

and they

IF you have not sent HFO a CCS and a HARRASSMENT LETTER then do so ASAP and also send recorded delivery, ie this gives proof of posting and is the start of your paper trail in case you have to prove anything in court, do not for one minit trust FATMAN to let things go they will try to sneak the case into court at northampton so send your letters do not ignore this advice, once you have done this and you get confirmation from the courts then we can help you get through all this until then just sit back and enjoy your right to privacy, the photograph is an actionable offence harrassment with intent to cause distress and the Police should be notified also get a crime scene number this can also be shown to the judge if beccessary for the harrassment charge

patrickq1

one more thing you must contact the OFT do this by phone for a quicker result as the photgraphs are probably something they would like to see

patrickq1

well i did'nt get past the second page twisting my neck but seen enough HFO CAPITAL nuff said you have no worries dude end of game for HFO hehe

IF you have not sent HFO a CCS and a HARRASSMENT LETTER then do so ASAP and also send recorded delivery, ie this gives proof of posting and is the start of your paper trail in case you have to prove anything in court, do not for one minit trust FATMAN to let things go they will try to sneak the case into court at northampton so send your letters do not ignore this advice, once you have done this and you get confirmation from the courts then we can help you get through all this until then just sit back and enjoy your right to privacy, the photograph is an actionable offence harrassment with intent to cause distress and the Police should be notified also get a crime scene number this can also be shown to the judge if beccessary for the harrassment charge

patrickq1

Thanks Patrick , sorry can you just confirm , CCS Letter what ones that, is there a template. Havent had any more calls but believe I should send a letter re the letters too, know of any templates? sorry to be a pain, just want to do everything just right you know... a lot riding on it.

Have heard back from OFT, currently have a crime ref report number with crime ref to follow.

Have also contacted Google and TS. If I could have those templates I ll get down PO asap!

How about the oc? Should I send them a SAR?

lol i meant CCA to HFO dont sar HFO as they will just ignore it and the correct procedure at this time is CCA ... send a copy of the crime report to both TS and OFT

patrickq1

ok I ve seen those ones, ok to post my reply on here before i send it Sat am ( when I can get to the post office).

So you wouldnt recomend sending a SAR to the originating company who HFO allegedly bought it from?

Will def send the crime report to OFT and TS.

ok how is the below? ( will obv amend the red details :)

"

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

June 28, 2006

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77 will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection From Unfair Tradinglink3.gif Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other "

yes do send SAR to origional company as you need the detail of when you last made payment and when they last made contact also should show who they sold the account to and when

patrickq1