illegal repossesion by logbook laons and anglia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bill of sale is with Nine regions ltd t/a log book loans.

Log book loans ltd instructed anglia uk to recover the car who then employed recovery uk to remove it with force.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bill of sale is with Nine regions ltd t/a log book loans.

Log book loans ltd instructed anglia uk to recover the car who then employed recovery uk to remove it with force.

logbook loans ltd have no contract with you at all only nine regions ltd can call in the bill of sale.

now check this. who was you paying the loan too (it should be nine regions ltd trading as logbook loans) and i bet you have been paying logbook loans ltd. one company lends the money and another collects the money two differant companys but same directors this is classed as money laundering. (also not paying taxes)

my dad paid log book loans LTD, and i paid £1000 to 4 point financial services, all can be proved, but nine regions ltd are only saying they recieved the £1000 via 4point financial services as these were there agents, do the company have to prove that they sent the default notice, as i never recieved it, yet they have produced a copy of one to trading standards, yet the date of thier last default is after i comfirmed my new address with 4point!! yet it is addressed to my old address.

my dad paid log book loans LTD, and i paid £1000 to 4 point financial services, all can be proved, but nine regions ltd are only saying they recieved the £1000 via 4point financial services as these were there agents, do the company have to prove that they sent the default notice, as i never recieved it, yet they have produced a copy of one to trading standards, yet the date of thier last default is after i comfirmed my new address with 4point!! yet it is addressed to my old address.

How did your dad pay logbook loans ltd ??? logbook loans should have paid nine regions ltd and also have told them you loan was paid in full. so logbook loans ltd has taken your dads money and kept it (and the police still say its not there problem) i hope your dad paid by credit card his insurance will cover him

he paid by cheque, which was cashed and cleared, ive lost all respect for the police now

Then you dad needs to conatact the Bank, they have thereown fraud department. They will inform what account and who they payment went too. With that information and with the Bank info they have to investigate... Even if LBL produce a Default notice, is will not prove it was sent-only reg letters are accepted-. There have been loads of cases that have fallen flat due to this.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

he paid by cheque, which was cashed and cleared, ive lost all respect for the police now

I had a similar situation to this years ago and you can ask the bank to send you a copy of the actual cheque that was issued and cashed. You can get definitive proof that the cheque was sent and cashed ;)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

Hi Dad has requested the copy of the cheque and paid details from his bank, they say it could take up to 14 days, but it may be quicker.

This is slowly becoming very tedious, why cant these companies just tell the truth and say ok we mucked up, how can we sort it and then stick to it.

Hi Dad has requested the copy of the cheque and paid details from his bank, they say it could take up to 14 days, but it may be quicker.

This is slowly becoming very tedious, why cant these companies just tell the truth and say ok we mucked up, how can we sort it and then stick to it.

Thats what they want... you to give up. Their motto, control the debt, control you...Don't give up. If you can send them a copy of the proof and get the police involved they will buckle...

hang in there.

trooper68

Where are you up to with this?? As far as I can see, irrespective of all the other illegalities of it, they had buggarall right to take your car because you didn't even owe the thieving sods any money!!!! This makes me so mad!! :-x

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

Hi everyone, Just spoke to the solicitors who witnessed the BOS, Stated they witnessed an afrodavit and the witness signature, and thats all they had to do with it, But surely if the witness signed infront of me, how can they witness that? as i wasnt in there office nor was there a solicitor there when i signed??!! Im confused, does the bill of sale have to be witnessed infront of the solicitor in question or what?? what is his position in all this??

Sent the LBA this morning, guess the judge will sort all that out, Also been to BCA, given letter of intent, LBL have authorised the sale of my car! This might just get interesting.

Just to note, LBL produced copies of 2 Default notices sent by 2 different companies, 6 months apart, to the wrong address even tho they had my new address as thats where they sent the first collectors to, Secondly the last default said i owed £920 in arrears, yet a couple of days prior i had paid £1000 how does that work??!!

This company is ****, and they play by there own rules.

Gloves are on and the bell is about to ring.

ims do not ever give up this fight! You will live to regret it if you do. You shall not be beaten by assholes. I am in despute with lbl at the moment also, although it was not me that took out the loan. I will ensure that lbl never make any financial gain whosoever from me and as an aside i would be quite happy to go to jail or even die! for what i believe. I dont give a sh^% what happens to me, but i will not be made a fool of by ****.

Now if you want to **** of lbl, join McAfee (anti virus company) and become a volenteer site advisor. Go to lbl website and rate there site. Tick the box that says you have had a bad shopping experience as you clearly have!. if enough people did this. McAfee will put an alert on their site and very few would visit. = no business for lbl. they can get this rectified but it will have cost them money!

Hi everyone, Just spoke to the solicitors who witnessed the BOS, Stated they witnessed an afrodavit and the witness signature, and thats all they had to do with it, But surely if the witness signed infront of me, how can they witness that? as i wasnt in there office nor was there a solicitor there when i signed??!! Im confused, does the bill of sale have to be witnessed infront of the solicitor in question or what?? what is his position in all this??

Sent the LBA this morning, guess the judge will sort all that out, Also been to BCA, given letter of intent, LBL have authorised the sale of my car! This might just get interesting.

Just to note, LBL produced copies of 2 Default notices sent by 2 different companies, 6 months apart, to the wrong address even tho they had my new address as thats where they sent the first collectors to, Secondly the last default said i owed £920 in arrears, yet a couple of days prior i had paid £1000 how does that work??!!

This company is ****, and they play by there own rules.

Gloves are on and the bell is about to ring.

Hi IMS

The way it works is this, you sign the BoS and CCA with the company rep, they then send that off to a sol by post, who then sign the afrodavit and submit that to the High Court-they then stamp it and the BoS is active.

They only (sols) witness that the paperwork is signed and everything is in order-very rearly they check them, this bread and butter work, usally assigned to a graduate to do.

They sometimes use inhouse sol's(which if proven can make the BoS void)-under the BoS they cannot profit from such sale. All this must be done from the date of signing to the high court within 7 days (not working days) for the BoS to be Valid. If its 8 days-void bos...

On the default notices, if its the wrong address and you have informed them then you can point that out in court, they SHOULD send any defaults by reg letter-most don't to get around the CCA (which ties the BoS) So you can argue in you statement that you did not recieve a default notice at all and that you can ask if it was sent via reg post and if not why? Have a read up on the Consumer rights in CAG.

As for the charges, this is LBL, so they will charge what ever they feel, but you can argue that a standard letter is around £12 including admin fee, they may be adding stuff like phone calls-at £25 a pop...

Don't worry about the charges at the moment...You will need to have a read up on the CPR and CCA-so get reading, you will need to know these inside out, LBL sols have a habit of turning up winging it, and as they are not up on the CPR you can run rings around them...

Ding Ding...

Trooper68

Hi Trooper may sound silly but what is CPR? will look at the human rights thanks all ammunition is good.

UPDATE:

Sent recorded delivery LBA yesturday which was recieved today to LBL.

Went to court this morning with my filled out N1 court form and my N16A court form for the injunction, with a witness statement and all my evidence just incase.....20 mins later im sat infront of the judge, he was very nice, said after reading my case he will award the injunction and would strongly recomend asking for compensation, as i had not mentioned such as of yet, and set me a date to go back later. Serving the injunction on LBL asap, already served the auction house, who were abit shocked to be honest that i was actually following up on the letter of intent i gave them yesturday...mmmmm.

so all there is to do now is organise the evidence into easy to follow steps i.e, you did this which breached this then you did that which breached this then....and so on, and get ready for the final round.

Any more advice or suggestions would be nice.

Lets keep it up guys.

If any needs advice on the court applications for injunctions:

You need a N1 form downloadable from HMCS and a N16A form again downloadable. It costs £150 or its free if you are on benifits, please take award notices and 3 months bank statements with you to prove.

On N1 form:

IN THE = Put in your local county court name

CLAIMANT = Your Name

DEFENDANT = LBL or person you are taking the injunction out on

BRIEF DETAILS OF CLAIM = Claimant is requesting the return of a vehicle removed from HIS/HER possession on DATE by defendants agents NAME, Repossession agents working on behalf of the defendant. (Ammend the Uppercase text to fit your circumstance)

Add full details of car include make model and reg.

Value = Estimated book value of car.

Then on the N16A form as follows:

NAME OF COURT = Your local court name

CLAIMANT NAME = Your Name

DEFENDANT NAME = Thier name

Tick the box that says - By application in pending proceedings

Tick the box that says - Not agains human rights act 1998

THE CLAIMANT = Your name

THE DEFENDANT - Thier name

THE DEFENDANT

Be forbidden (whether by himself or by instructing or encouraging or permitting any other person) =

from selling, Auctioning or otherwise disposing of the vehicle MAKE/MODEL/REG currently in thier possession and returning said vehicle to the claimant.

THE GROUNDS OF THIS APPLICATION ARE=

Set out in the written evidence OF YOUR NAME

Hi ims. i hope the pm makes sence dont post any thing about it on here.

also please use me as a witness in court and i will submit the judges findings i have here. in the transcript it is clear that he says nine regions ltd and logbook loans ltd are trading agains the law and that he will be submitting a report to the police. regarding fraud.

Hi CCTV i have replied to your pm....Good work and thanks

I will submit you as a witness in court no problem, anything that helps kick this company into touch.

Hi IMS

I confess I have not gone through all the threads... but I spotted something to do with 'charges'..... may I say; charges are not up to the lender per se... the lender can charge a reasonable amount by all means and most do have a standard charge of around the £12 mark for letters and a separate charge of £12.00 for calls made......... But..... the CCA 2006 addresses the amount of times during any given period that the lender can levy those charges...from memory it's approx 1 x £12 charge every 6 months,.... so for those lenders who ring daily; or send letters daily; they are simply running up thier own costs - you are only liable for charges that are lawfully applicable.

(Apologies for lack of specific detail - but I know I have posted before on this subject and don't wish to repeat myself )

Hope this helps

Apple : )

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

hey guys want to have a bit of a giggle...

Go to google maps street view, and type in LBL address 34a deodar road, wandsworth, putney

Guess what....

ITS A HOUSE!!, nice cars parked near by though do you think they have log book loans on them??!!

Hi Trooper may sound silly but what is CPR? will look at the human rights thanks all ammunition is good.

UPDATE:

Sent recorded delivery LBA yesturday which was recieved today to LBL.

Went to court this morning with my filled out N1 court form and my N16A court form for the injunction, with a witness statement and all my evidence just incase.....20 mins later im sat infront of the judge, he was very nice, said after reading my case he will award the injunction and would strongly recomend asking for compensation, as i had not mentioned such as of yet, and set me a date to go back later. Serving the injunction on LBL asap, already served the auction house, who were abit shocked to be honest that i was actually following up on the letter of intent i gave them yesturday...mmmmm.

so all there is to do now is organise the evidence into easy to follow steps i.e, you did this which breached this then you did that which breached this then....and so on, and get ready for the final round.

Any more advice or suggestions would be nice.

Lets keep it up guys.

If any needs advice on the court applications for injunctions:

You need a N1 form downloadable from HMCS and a N16A form again downloadable. It costs £150 or its free if you are on benifits, please take award notices and 3 months bank statements with you to prove.

On N1 form:

IN THE = Put in your local county court name

CLAIMANT = Your Name

DEFENDANT = LBL or person you are taking the injunction out on

BRIEF DETAILS OF CLAIM = Claimant is requesting the return of a vehicle removed from HIS/HER possession on DATE by defendants agents NAME, Repossession agents working on behalf of the defendant. (Ammend the Uppercase text to fit your circumstance)

Add full details of car include make model and reg.

Value = Estimated book value of car.

Then on the N16A form as follows:

NAME OF COURT = Your local court name

CLAIMANT NAME = Your Name

DEFENDANT NAME = Thier name

Tick the box that says - By application in pending proceedings

Tick the box that says - Not agains human rights act 1998

THE CLAIMANT = Your name

THE DEFENDANT - Thier name

THE DEFENDANT

Be forbidden (whether by himself or by instructing or encouraging or permitting any other person) =

from selling, Auctioning or otherwise disposing of the vehicle MAKE/MODEL/REG currently in thier possession and returning said vehicle to the claimant.

THE GROUNDS OF THIS APPLICATION ARE=

Set out in the written evidence OF YOUR NAME

Hi IMS

Feels good giving it to them don't it...Now they know your not F**king around.

My Advice now, is SAR them (subject access request). This will give you everything to do with the case, yes you don't have an account but, just see what happens, when you go to court you can say you have SAR'd-you never know they might trip up.

CPR Civil Procedure rules-look them up and if you can print them off, every case must follow them, my case they turned up with witness's and statements not submitted until that day, I went potty and brought it up infront of the judge, he tore them a strip...

Start to get your statement together, you have 28 days, you you must get that in...don't be late with it....its in the rules.

trooper68

Hi trooper, i SAR them ages ago, and they never replied, another legal requirement they failed to respond to, so im just going let them hang themselves, will print out the cpr and have a good read.

Statement has already been put together with references to the evidence exhibits, this was done straight away, the judge at the injunction hearing has seen this, and commented positively.

At this stage im just argueing the rights for the injunction, actual court papers are ready to be served to court once they fail to respond to the 14 days letter before action.

Atlest the injunction is now in place and i know the car is safe. They have been served onto LBL so i have done my part atleast.

From what i can see, and what i have been advised, they dont have a defense, as every defense they seem to possibly have, my counter attack will only make things worse for them. My barrister who has copies of everything thinks the best course of action for them would be to settle out of court

Hi trooper, i SAR them ages ago, and they never replied, another legal requirement they failed to respond to, so im just going let them hang themselves, will print out the cpr and have a good read.

Statement has already been put together with references to the evidence exhibits, this was done straight away, the judge at the injunction hearing has seen this, and commented positively.

At this stage im just argueing the rights for the injunction, actual court papers are ready to be served to court once they fail to respond to the 14 days letter before action.

Atlest the injunction is now in place and i know the car is safe. They have been served onto LBL so i have done my part atleast.

From what i can see, and what i have been advised, they dont have a defense, as every defense they seem to possibly have, my counter attack will only make things worse for them. My barrister who has copies of everything thinks the best course of action for them would be to settle out of court

The SAR gives them 40 days to respond, they should reply within 14 days to say hey recieved it. You can add that to your statement, it shows you tried to resolve the issue and the Judge will take that in to account. You can also report them to the Data Commisoner (will take time), you could also as the Judge to act on this, he can also award costs to this (so i've been told).

I'm glad your on the case, they might play ball, but they might take it all the way, even so they are fools to let it slide.

trooper68

cctv i have found some excellent piece of evidence that will put LBL down in court without even trying hard, never mind what we talked about earlier i have PM you details.......COME ON LETS GET IT ON.