illegal repossesion by logbook laons and anglia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i took out a LBL loan of £1700 against my £4000 car, which has a private plate on it,

after a brief spell of cash flow problems a family member offered to pay the full balance within the 14 day cooling off period,

to which i repaid to the family member in installments much cheaper than the LBL loan.

After 6 months or so i had a collection team at my home saying they were going to repo the car, being an ex bailif and the car not being on my drive i told them and they left. i contacted LBL only to find out that no payments had been made to my account??!!

My family member insisted the balance had been paid via cheque and cashed!!

proof was given, to which was provided to LBL,

got a phone stating that there was still £1000 to be paid which was interest, i paid using a card and thought that was that.

How wrong was i!

I then checked my paperwork and spoke to a solicitor mainly about the £1000 interest, which could not possibly be added if paid within the 14 days??!!

Solicitor, checked paperwork and said the BOS was invalid and that the loan is consequently a CCA, and that no other money should have been paid,

i contacted LBL, after who again informed me, due to the account not been fully settled it was now in default and they were going to report the car stolen, after an explination the guy i spoke to said he would look into it and ring me if there was a problem. no phone calls, no letters.

Today, i get a phone call from the Mrs saying there was a transit connect blocking our driveway, and a guy was HAMMERING my door,

i came straight home, to find two guys (anglian) were going to take my car, now on my driveway.

After explaining everything he called the office and was told to take it, and i would have to take them to court!

I told them about the BOS and The CCA and told them it was illegal to remove the car and i would contact the police!

Which he didnt care about,

I then contacted the police who told me it was a civil matter.

but they would attend to ensure no disturbance of the peace was caused.

tow truck arrived and asked for the key ( no i said), he cut the back brakes with bolt cutters, and tied a winch to the front alloy!! and tried to pull it by its front wheel 90 degrees, steering lock was on and facing my fence, at the front and the rear against the house, the front then damaged my bushes and mini trees on my front.

police stated they had LEGAL RIGHT to remove the car,

i explained the details and the copper just said its civil,

let them take the car and sort it later,

i said let me keep the car and they can sort it later,

was told agin they are taking the car!!

after a heated discussion as you can imagine,

more police turned up,

blue lights sirens etc,

imagine the neighbours watching,

i was told to remove my possesions from the car,

i had to remove them with a little force as you can imagine,

my dvd player was proper fixed in and so was my hands free kit,

i locked the car after,

and they dragged it onto the truck!!

After paying close attention to these forum posts,

i know the car is going to Manchester,

and will soon be in auction or sold to a close family friend of the guy at LBL for peanuts,

but the car is locked and immobilised and the keys and documents are with me.

I did try my best, honest...

All i need to know now is what do i do next,

solicitors etc are expensive and could cost more than the car is worth??

Any advice would be much appreciated,

What im thinking know is to contact DVLA for private plate etc and to refuse transfer of ownership,

make an official complaint against the police for allowing a theft to take place in their pressence etc,

anything else i may be missing!

thanks guys you have all been a great help in the past.

just an update :

just spoke with the police again,

explained what has happened and read them applecarts post from earlier,

been told its still a civil matter,

i then explained that my understanding of the law is that:

1) a person has deliberatly intended to deprive me of my vehicle as i am in possession of a reciept stating it is to go to auction constitutes theft

2) a person has taken my motor vehicle without my permission as the owner so constitutes TWOC (taking without owners consent)

Either of the above is a legal matter and does need the attention of the police,

i am now waiting for the chief constable to contact me in this matter,

needless to say i informed the police that i will be holding them accountable for letting these so called repo men remove my car illegally!!!

To be fair, the repo man from Anglian, was at all times quite professional about the whole matter, or be it that he had is facts wrong in regards to what he was legally allowed to do, remembering that what the police said yesterday on the phone, they basically said they had no real knowledge of civil law and they are only trained in legal law, which apparently is hard enough, i explained to the chief officer the following:

1) the lender had a CONDITIONAL bill of sale for the loan, which was affectively used as a security against the car, in layman's terms, the bill of sale was there to protect their interest so as i as the owner could not sell or dispose of the car without their consent or the debt being cleared, and this is in connection with the consumer credit agreement, which is the legal document which i signed, therefore the lender has by law to follow the guidelines set out within the consumer credit act.

2) the bill of sale is void as it was not produced to high court within 7 days, this was confirmed by Anglian at the time of the repossession, however he did state that although it had been put into the court 9 DAYS later it made no difference as they only had to pay more for it??!!

3) Following the consumer credit act the lender MUST produce to me firstly a default notice, giving me at least 7 days to respond, followed by a termination notice, stating their intention was to recover the vehicle to realise their security, as this was not done, and i have not heard anything from the lender, the lender has breached the consumer credit act, and therefore has no right to terminate, making the repossession illegal!

4) Anglian are only registered to collect debts, as at no time did the Anglian agent ask me for an amount of money, he therefore had breached their credit licence, and was only interested in removing the vehicle, therefore he was acting as an agent on behalf of the lender, for removal of the vehicle to realise a security, therefore ha had to be licenced as a vehicle repossession agent, which he wasn't, making the entire repossession illegal.

5) At no time as the LEGAL VEHICLE OWNER did i give consent for either the Anglian agent or the recovery truck operator to remove or attempt to remove my vehicle from my possession, therefore this alone should constitute taking a motor vehicle without consent! (TWOC)

6) As the Anglian agent has produced a receipt to me, which i of course refused to sign, clearly stating that the vehicle is to go to auctionlink3.gif, this would show intent to permanently deprive me of the vehicle, and given that the lender, the agent or the recovery operator had consent to do so, this would constitute theft.

The officer after this replied with:

Your interpretation of the law may be correct, however, to make any of these legal matters stick, you must now prove that deception had taken place, or that either the lender, the agent or the recovery operator knew that they had no right to take the vehicle, and this would be very hard to do.

My question is simple, disregarding the fact the BOS is invalid, even if it was, the BOS is still part of a credit agreement, and therefore for the credit agreement to be valid, the lender must follow the consumer credit act, as i can prove they haven't, and given the fact the OFT see's it fit to revoke their licence, why haven't the police who may i add we pay thier wages and are duty bound to protect the public, have not, and are not willing to investigate this further??, from now on bugger the law, if i feel like i want the next door neighbours car, il lend them a cup of sugar and use their £15k car as security, and when, even tho i haven't asked for my cup of sugar back, will repossesslink3.gif thier car LEGALLY according to our police department, sell it and charge them 346% interest plus cost etc, and give them bugger all. Maybe this is the way forward??!!

with failing to get a response of help the all know nothing police,

i contacted the OFT and placed a complaint with them,

something big must be going on their as the woman i spoke to put me on hold twice then told me she cannot go any further and would transfer my case to local trading standards, who would phone me in 5 days,

10 mins later the trading standards have called me back, agreed to everything i said,

and informed me i was right in saying it is a legal matter on the taking of the car,

and that they are willing to help in anyway possible,

now quickly passing all details to them.

They said they will contact police on my behalf and inform them of the theft,

as this is what has occured,

they are also requesting BOS etc from LBL, Nine regions ltd and the high court, to see if there are any discrepencies,

BOS has not been signed within the 7 days i know this,

so that should be fun, nor have i had any correspondance from them in relation to account statements, defaults or even termination.

Guessing Trading standards will find this an easy case.

Just for information though, found this on my extensive surf of the net! don't know if you all know about it?!

Welcome Financial Services Ltd v Nine Regions Ltd. (t/a Log Book Loans) [2010] EWHC B3 (Mercantile) (22 April 2010)

and this

MHAIRI NICOL v. NINE REGIONS LTD, 12 September 2008, Sheriff John N McCormick

guess everyone is getting sick of them?

user_online.gifreputation.gif report.gif

Subject: Action on account xxxxxxxxx – Forced Repossession of vehicle xxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam

Following attendance of your officer's yesterday at my home address, where they forcibly repossessed my vehicle, namely that of a Peugeot 307 SW HDI registration number xxxxxxx, I wish to draw your attention, as I did the officer on the day that this, and I can prove was an illegal repossession and has therefore constituted theft, and quiet possibly aggravated vehicle taking.

I give for your reference:

• The vehicle was subject to a loan with you clients Logbook loans Ltd, which was secured by a way of bill of sale and a consumer credit agreement.
  • You client failed to inform you that the Bill of sale was deemed void for the following reasons:
  1. The bill of sale was not registered with the high court within seven clear days of execution which contradicts section 8 of the bill of sale act 1878 and amended 1882.
  2. At the time of the Bill of sale execution I was not the full and legal owner or the above mentioned vehicle, therefore contradicting section 5 of the bill of sale act 1878 and amended 1882.
  • In connection the Bill of sale was to accompany a consumer credit agreement, Your client breached this agreement in the after mentioned ways, rendering this agreement unenforceable
  1. Your client did not send out a default notice allowing 14 days to rectify, in contradiction to the consumer credit act 1974, section 87(1)
  2. Your client did not abide by any of the regulations set out in section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974, nor have they sent any information regarding the account, what arrears were, or what the repercussions were should I not respond.

Not only am I in full possession of all associated documentation for the vehicle, and the keys, and given the above am the full and legal title owner of the vehicle you removed I now formerly request before action that the vehicle is returned to me forthwith, should you fail to comply with my request you will leave me with no alternative but to report the said vehicle stolen, and that You and your agents are the accused of such illegal activity, I also formerly request that all associated damage caused to this vehicle is rectified, as you recovery agent disengaged the rear park brake using bolt cutters, and dragged the vehicle using a winch secured to the front nearside alloy wheel, I will only except a proven receipt of making good any damage, or I will persue this matter through the small claims court, which will incur costs and the associated 8% interest

May I also take this opportunity to bring to your attention that your company is on licensed as debt recovery agents, and not vehicle repossession as per you credit licence. Please see an abstract of your licence details listed:

Licence Number:0456673Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number Anglia (UK) Limited3541326

Categories:

Debt administration Debt collecting Provision of credit information services, excluding credit repair Provision of debt-counselling on a commercial basis

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Given at no time did your agent request any money from myself I feel that you have contradicted your licence and will therefore be making the relevant complaints.

Just to clarify my standing on this matter, Your agent had no legal right to enter onto my private

property nor did he have a legal right to force ably remove my vehicle please see attached abstracts of the law:

92 Recovery of possession of goods or land

(1) Except under an order of the court, the creditor or owner shall not be entitled to enter any premises to take possession of goods subject to a regulated hire-purchase agreement, regulated conditional sale agreement or regulated consumer hire agreement.

Therefore I deem your agent as trespassing.

I hope this letter before actionlink3.gif is dealt with swiftly and has brought to your attention some very costly over sights on your companies behalf.

Regards

letter i just sent to anglia the repo agents what do you think?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi IMS

Have had a read of your post-very clear and to the point.

I would follow up with a SAR request, see what they have on your account. Very helpful as this usally shows data thats helpful to your case.

The next step, check the BoS with the high court in relation to the Sol used to draw up said BoS, i understand that LBL used a Sol in the past that had no idea thier name was used, If they have used a Sol that had no idea, fraud, this then becomes a Police matter-your proof...

Are you going forward with the Court injunction to stop the selling of the car? Its time based, usally 28 days. LBL should hold the car for 5 days, but like me case they sold it within 48 hours.

trooper68

Trooper68:)

hi trooper, i know where my car is, i found it yesturday, how do i go about getting the injunction? i have today contacted and logged complaints with:

trading standards

office of fair trading

consumer direct

and my local mp,

who all funny enough agree with me, and have advised to log a complaint with the independant police complaints commission

im thinking if its clased as a civil matter with the police when they took it from me, it will still be civil when i take it back??

Are you going forward with the Court injunction to stop the selling of the car? Its time based, usally 28 days. LBL should hold the car for 5 days, but like me case they sold it within 48 hours.

trooper68

what happened with your case regarding them selling? how did you know it got sold so quick?

what happened with your case regarding them selling? how did you know it got sold so quick?

Hi IMS

To get a injuction you can go to a count court and ask for an emergency order, you may have to wait for an opening to see the judge, i'm not sure on the cost but I understand its around £50, you can then serve it yourself or the court can do it.

My friend, my case is still ongoing, I purchased a car after a HPI check, nothing on it, woke one morning with a couple of agents parked across the road clamping the car. My misses woke me up after she went out to find out whats was going on, as you would. Basiclly they tried to grab the car keys from her and one pushed her to the ground, all caught on CCTV (mine), he got the keys and locked himself in the car. She was only try to remove her driving glasses and bag from the back.

I came out to see my misses on the floor and some guy sitting in my car, the other agent approched me and said he was " a baliff taking away log book loans car"-i helping my misses up off of the floor, helped her back into the house, my son helping, the guys in the car got out and moved to the tow truck carrying my tools (from the boot), i then said to my son to call the Police, i went back out to stop them, the guy that was sitting in my car approched me telling me he will use force if I tried to stop them. He grabbed me around the neck... unlucky for him I teach Kemo Jujitsu to the community police (i have done so for 12 years) and also self defence to local club level. He came off worse. The Police (met) arrived, I was arrested for assalt as the so called baliff said he was on a court order, a complete lie, no order of paperwork give over-all this done on word of mouth from the agents.

The attending officer called for "back up"-when a copper i know (and attend classes) arrived, he pulled rank and i was de arrested. We reviewed the CCTV, it showed quite clearly the assalt of my partner and the unprovoked assalt on me. The guy was arrested, now all this time the other guy was on the phone to his manager, he then spoke to the police over the phone, I was told like you its a "civil matter" county court blar blar. I demanded to see the court order, i was shown a sheet of A4 with my reg and address thats all...

The car was taken, I was told to hand the keys over by the police or be arrested for obstrution of a court baliff??? yeah I know no court order...

I did so under protest. The car was sold, the follwing day at a cambridge auction.

I have make a complaint to the CCC, the Met was in the wrong (cannot say to much as its still ongoing) The officer/s did not follow correct procedures. Anyway, I did take LBL to court back in march after the November case ( at County level.)They turned up 2 sols and a barrister, did not submit any witness statements-until the day, pleaded embarrassed defence, Judge was on the ball, he could see what was going on, he pulled them apart for not following the codes...

The case was adjourned for now, I have a criminal case (the agent) to attend as witness. I was told he will plead guilty for common assalt and affray?

So now i'm awaiting the Cival and Criminal courts to sort themselves out--all down to someone else getting a loan....

Trooper68

omg! This is so reminiscent of what happened to me :mad: The police were an absolute nightmare and immediately took the side of the repo agent totally contradicting themselves by first saying it was a civil matter then saying they had a legal right to take it! If it's civil then they had no right to say anything!!! Absolutely make a complaint to the IPCC, I did and maybe the more people that do might actually make a difference one day! You can complain about the behaviour of the police on the day, there were other routes they could've taken which would've definitely been the better option in this case, such as issuing a notice whereby you could keep the car provided you did not dispose of it until all this was sorted out.

As for taking it off your drive, well they are not permitted to do that except under order of the court!!!

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

<-- If I have helped in any way please click my star!! ;)

Oh and I am a lady!! :)

Funny you mention that wannabe, as i did ask the officer to serve me with a section 66 notice, which is basic, that i can not dispose of the vehicle until such time, the matter is resolved, i have today spoken again to the police, and a traffic officer, the traffic officer agreed with me in principal but said as the car was not in motion at the time he could do nothing about it, i was then transfered to the control room, and was again told that a supervisor had said it is a civil matter and i should go to court, after explaining to them that the only person up to now i havent logged complaints with is the ipcc (independant police complaints commission) and it was my intention to call them next, did they start listening, they asked who specifically had i contacted, after naming 2 mp's with contact numbers, the OFT, the consumer direct, and trading standard they decided it MAY be a legal matter and that they will make an appointment for an officer to visit me to see my proof!! HA oh and gave me an incident number, when i requested they put the vehicle on the PNC as stolen they refused until the officer had seen the proof.

Just found a bill of sale and a contract, funny i didnt have them before, and these are photocopies, found them amongst my personal belongings taken out of the car??!! mmmm suspect i think, says the bill of sale was dated the 17th sept, no account number on any of the agreements etc, and the most important thing i noticed, it is not a revised bill of sale as per the revision by OFT, as it still contains the smashing of doors etc, but it does say

" this agreement is made between NINE REGIONS LTD T/A LOG BOOK LOANS" now it is my understanding that it is LOGBOOK LOANS LTD that have the consumer credit licence not NINE REGIONS LTD, and as my credit agreement and the bill of sale all says my agreement is with nine regions ltd t/a log book loans and not LOGBOOK LOANS LTD, doesnt that mean they have given my a loan and issued a bill of sale without a CONSUMER CREDIT LICENCE??!! oooops surely this is illegal and is loan sharking??!!

ooh dear i really look forward to this court case and the visit from my PC.

The police really pee me off!! :mad: They'll go to the ends of the Earth to maintain this is a civil matter, well if it's civil why the hell did they get involved and say they had a "legal right" to take it???

You'd be better off gunning for the creditor first and foremost then you'll have even more ammo to hit the IPCC with. When I'm finished with Welcome the Police are next on my hitlist!

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Ghandi

"You must have the resources to deal with the judicial intervention - the confidence not to be overawed, the resilience to respond, the tenacity to challenge, the tact to mollify, the authority to inform and persuade."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Hi. ims. i need to see your bill of sale. (you could have your car back tomorrow) i cant post on here as to how at the moment as i am talking with the police regarding hoffs bos. you say yours has nine regions ltd on it.????

if so you will have your car returned. i will meet with you tomorrow. i have pm you my number again. please dont post anymore details of your bos on here. lbl will read it.

WOW!! Best of Luck!! :D

oh just in case LBL are reading this, i am willing at this point to take an out of court settlement to the tune of, MY car returned to me by close of business friday, All the money i have paid to you returned IN CASH at the same time as the return of MY car, plus I would require all interest to be removed from the HPI register, I will except nothing less than £1000 compensation for hassel and heartache and i want the 8% interest on the amount paid to you, Only then will i be willing to stop.....This offer expires 6pm friday, after this date and time (6pm friday 11th june 2010) i will be going for the juggular so to speak and will not be happy until your doors are closed for business. best wishes and kind regards IMS ;)

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0512966

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberNine Regions Limited4286387

Licence Notes:

EvtStageOpen DateNotes6Appeal To Secretary Of State DTI/CCAT18/11/2009 6Determined To Revoke16/10/2009 6Minded To Revoke13/03/2009

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Credit reference agency Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Log Book Loans

Issued Date: 04-Jan-2002

Expiry Date: 20-Feb-2012

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionBarry Kenneth PilgrimOFFICERDavid BarnettOFFICERIain Lawrie ShearerOFFICERJames DawesOFFICERMatthew Heap

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionIan ShearerOFFICERJames SpratleyOFFICERJulian UrryOFFICERMr Mark HareOFFICER

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressPrincipal Place Of BusinessBridge Studios, 34A, Deodar Road, Putney, London, SW15 2NNRegistered OfficeBridge Studios, 34A, Deodar Road, Putney, London, SW15 2NN

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressPrincipal Place Of Business137, Ford Road, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7ULRegistered Office137, Ford Road, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7UL

just for reference, NINE REGIONS LTD ARE REGISTERED AT BRIDGE STUDIOS, 34A DEODAR ROAD, PUTNEY, LONDON, SW15 2NN.

THE OFFICE IS ALSO CONNECTED TO AND HAS/HAD THE SAME DIRECTORS OF THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES:

log book loans (uk) regions - 04987334 - inc 08/12/03 tax exempt

log book loans - 03636230 - inc 22/09/98

log book loans gb - 05043147- inc 13/02/04 - diss- 23/06/09

nine regions - 04286387 - inc 12/09/01

nine regions 2 - 04152421 - inc 01/02/01 - diss 04/08/09

in 2009 the directors dissolved 2 companies:

nine regions 2 ltd - 04152421 and log book loans gb - 05043147.

they have still the others ready to take over their accounts!!

reference:

9 February 2010

Robert Shaw v. Nine Regions Ltd: when unfairness became fair.

By Paul Bicknell

BACKGROUND

This case concerned an appeal by the applicant Nine Regions Ltd (NR) and a cross appeal issued by the respondent Mr Shaw (S) from a decision concerning section 140A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('the Act'), as amended.

THE AGREEMENT

S wanted to go on holiday and to fund this holiday he decided to apply for a loan in the sum of £3,000 from NR. The interest of this loan was to the tune of 10,856.88, so total amount payable being: £13,451.63.

The particular clause at issue in the litigation was a clause which allowed NR to recover the total amount due under the agreement, provided S was in arrears for more than 21 days after an instalment fell due.

S fell into arrears beyond the 21 day rule, which lead to NR serving S with a default notice that NR shall seek to recover the full amount, that is the sum of 13,451.63. S disagreed with this figure arguing that he is willing to make payments of £3,000.

THE SUBMISSIONS

S raised the argument that the relationship had become unfair within the meaning of section 140A and in doing so he sought an order from the court to amend the agreement so as to bring it in line with the definition of 'fair' within the theme of the Consumer Credit Acts of 1974 and 2006. S also averred that his interest rate was extortionate.

At first instance the court found that the relationship was unfair and made an order requiring the outstanding amount payable to be reduced from £10,451.63 to £1,523.86.

NR's averment was to the effect that the order made at first instance was incorrect and that the relationship between NR and S did not give rise to a relationship of unfairness.

DECISION

The court allowed the appeal but disallowed the cross-appeal.

The relationship did not give rise to one of unfairness because it was implicit from the order of the court particularly the fact that payment of £1,523.86 was required to be paid by S (this sum was a sum offered to settle by NR before the litigation commenced) it is thus implicit that the relationship was in fact fair arising out of the offer to settle as the court would not have ordered it in the first place!

By Paul Bicknell assistant to Izaz Ali (izaz.ali@lawdit.co.uk) Izaz Ali is a commercial Solicitor Advocate who specialises in information technology law and intellectual property law with an emphasis on IT, escrow and buying and selling online businesses

having done repo's for anglia the recovery firm are usually not anything to do with anglia uk, and would bill and invoice anglia for the time and milage, as a recovery driver we get a call from the bailiffs asking us to collect a vehicle and we dont get involved in the legal issues as we are working on behalf of the bailiffs who are working on behalf of the finance compnay

Hi trooper, got the forms today, will be putting them to court tommorrow.

recoverybailiff- i know the recovery driver was nothing to do with anglia, he is a local guy, who when i explained after, felt horrible, and i know that they are not to blame, i only hope that my posts, will divert other peoples temper away from the honest guys paid to do a job and to the real guys who have and are still doing wrong.

Dont get me wrong, if this company had played by the rules, and abided by their legal obligations, no one in my change would have been affected by this, it is only due to the lenders irresponsibilty to keep check of accounts and the illegal activity the have undertaken that this matter has come to this.

I do thank you for your comment.

regards

Hi trooper, got the forms today, will be putting them to court tommorrow.

recoverybailiff- i know the recovery driver was nothing to do with anglia, he is a local guy, who when i explained after, felt horrible, and i know that they are not to blame, i only hope that my posts, will divert other peoples temper away from the honest guys paid to do a job and to the real guys who have and are still doing wrong.

Dont get me wrong, if this company had played by the rules, and abided by their legal obligations, no one in my change would have been affected by this, it is only due to the lenders irresponsibilty to keep check of accounts and the illegal activity the have undertaken that this matter has come to this.

I do thank you for your comment.

regards

Hi IMS

Good, you will need to move fast, as the car might be sold before you will be able to serve the injunction, you can go in and do it a the court the same day.

Regardless of the fact the recovery driver still witnessed the damage done to the car. See if you can get a statement from him, he might playball.

trooper68

in your opinion, are all the log book loan companies like this? I'm desperately in need of quick cash and have contacted a few on-line, now i'm terrified of doing so, can you recommend a decent company?

Barclays Bank

13/9/06 - ACCEPTED HALF ON BOTH A/Cs

HSBC

21/10/06 - SETTLED IN FULL

Preferred Mortgages

11/8/06 - prelim let sent - redemption fee

12/07 - case dropped

Halifax B/S

2/07 settled in full

Halifax visa card

MCOL due

Citicards & Hillesden

2/07 Data Protection Act & CCA let sent

3/07 Prelim let sent

4/07 LBA sent

Barclaycard

04/07 offer received for 1/3 - refused

Argos Card services

Half offered - refused

PPI Claims:

8/12 MBNA Loan settled in full

7/12 Barclayloan settled in full

9/12 Liverpool Victoria settled in full

7/12 Barclaycard claim rejected

in your opinion, are all the log book loan companies like this? I'm desperately in need of quick cash and have contacted a few on-line, now i'm terrified of doing so, can you recommend a decent company?

DONT DONT DONT DO IT. For a £1000 you will have to repay £4 or even £5000 back. miss one payment and they Will TAKE your car and they even charge you for that with interest will be another £1000 oh and that has interest as well so that will be another £5000. that will be a total of £11.000 THEY WILL OWN YOU FOR YEARS. DONT