World Cup 2010. England lost.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why no Theo Walcott ?

Great thread :)

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I see USA are out there already getting a head start with training !!!!!!!

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Oh and what the hell is Emile Heskey doing in that squad.

Poor choice on his form.

There are more worthy players left out better than him.

I'm not the greatest fan of Heskey's, in fact I'm not fan at all, but Rooney does seem to play well alongside him and Capello clearly very much believes in a set of players playing to a system and will pick his players accordingly rather than picking the best 23.

Roll on the 12th!

I'm not the greatest fan of Heskey's, in fact I'm not fan at all, but Rooney does seem to play well alongside him and Capello clearly very much believes in a set of players playing to a system and will pick his players accordingly rather than picking the best 23.

Point taken, but do you not think that he has had plenty of time to get the best 23 working together ?

PF

Now there's a debate.

I genuienly don't think it's that easy to just pick the best 23 players in the country, tell them the system you'd like them to play and let them get on with it.

How many England coaches have tried to get Lampard and Gerrard to gel together as a midfield partnership?

Another great example is Real Madrid in this seasons CL how many world stars have they got with anything to show for it.

Capello obviously places huge emphasis on the team rather than individuals and I think he'll far better use of his squad that Ericsson ever did.

I had a go of the sweep in my local and got Brazil:D

If they finish in the top 4 I am in the money.

If they win it, I get £100:eek:

Glad I never got England, they are C**p.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Nothing to do with England, but Raffa Benitez got sacked yesterday:eek:

Can't say it wasn't expected, but the owners may have to give him a 16 million pound pay off, as he still has about 4 years left of his contract.

Yup, I love the World Cup.

It's just a shame we have some of the worst fans in the world. No doubt my city is going to become awash with drunken louts and a plethora of cars with those horrid, chavvy flags.

I'm not convinced with our forwards, if Roonie gets injured we are stuffed. We really need a couple more world-class players for sure.

LOL @ Heskey

Rio Ferdinand is out after knee injury at the end of first training session Dawson to fly out to SA to replace him in my view not a great loss

Rio Ferdinand is out after knee injury at the end of first training session Dawson to fly out to SA to replace him in my view not a great loss

I actually think it's done us a favour.

Odds for the Winner of the Golden Boot

David Villa 8/1

Wayne Rooney 9/1

Lionel Messi

Luis Fabiano 12/1

Fernando Torres

Robin Van Persie

Christiano Ronaldo 16/1

My carefully saved fiver, given that I'm not a betting man, might be going on Torres. But 16/1 on Ronaldo, considering he takes all the penalties and free kicks, sounds a good price.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

rebel you could be right, but we did get lucky with a good draw so we will still progress from the first round PUE EPU

I think something should be done about the fans playing that horn (or whatever it is) right the way through each match. That is soooooooooo annoying.:mad:

Even worse when they scored :eek:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert