World Cup 2010. England lost.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they do not bother me as its all part of the banter i can still follow the games the south africans are just so excited to be hosting for the first time ever

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see france are still playing dirty with blatant shirt pulling still at least the ref is on the ball with two yellow cards inside of 20 minutes

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I wish the England Football Team well , my only gripe is the media , in my opinion they always spoil it with over reactions .

Im sitting watching the S Korea v Greece game , not bad first half ..then half time dialogue between the football panel about " The England Game " :confused:

Was watching The Bobby Moore programme on wednesday night and it mentioned that England won the World Cup in 1966 ....not a lot of people know that ....:rolleyes:

Get behind the team ...and get the media to @&%$

indeed RS and i find the BBC the worst

Apparantly those horns are used to put the other teams (who are not used to them) off. I would rather listen to next doors house alarm going off all night than listen to that horn. It really is putting me off something I have been looking forward to for ages.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I was out in Edinburgh tonight and the place was dead, so much for the Scots not too bothered about England.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

May I offer my congratulations to the England and USA teams DRAWING :D ROFLMFAO :D I fell asleep at half time, anyone know why?

*BB hides her press card*

do I detect the faintest Welsh accent in this post??;)

Germany looked good, or did Australia just look poor? Cahill shouldn't have been sent off for that challenge, but some of the other sendings-off have just been down to stupidity

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Apparently the goalkeeper is blaming the ball. Too slippery, or something. Maybe they could put strips of velcro around the ball and the goalkeepers could wear velcro gloves. That might help a bit.

If David James is injured, and the third guy has no experience, and the goalkeeper they had last night is the best they can come up with, they ought to bring David Seaman out of retirement.

I'm English and I don't particularly like football but I thought I'd watch to be patriotic - and I thought it would be exciting. You don't have to be Welsh to have fallen asleep. It was soooo boring. I do think the England strip (is that what you call it?) was very smart though.

I like Theo Walcott and he's not even going to be there.

I love penalty shoot outs. Why do some games end in penalty shoot outs and not others? Having a penalty shoot out last night would have made it much more fun. The only problem is that England don't tend to be that good at them. If I were Fabio I'd have them doing three hours of penalty shoot outs every day until they got them right.

I don't see the point in having draws. Every football match where there is a draw should go to a penalty shoot out to settle it. I bet they only have draws because it's something to do with the football pools.

There was a Daily Mail poll yesterday:

What would you rather watch? The England match or Sex and the City?

Now, without cheating, what do you think the result was?

Apparently the goalkeeper is blaming the ball. Too slippery, or something. Maybe they could put strips of velcro around the ball and the goalkeepers could wear velcro gloves. That might help a bit.

If David James is injured, and the third guy has no experience, and the goalkeeper they had last night is the best they can come up with, they ought to bring David Seaman out of retirement.

I'm English and I don't particularly like football but I thought I'd watch to be patriotic - and I thought it would be exciting. You don't have to be Welsh to have fallen asleep. It was soooo boring. I do think the England strip (is that what you call it?) was very smart though.

I like Theo Walcott and he's not even going to be there.

I love penalty shoot outs. Why do some games end in penalty shoot outs and not others? Having a penalty shoot out last night would have made it much more fun. The only problem is that England don't tend to be that good at them. If I were Fabio I'd have them doing three hours of penalty shoot outs every day until they got them right.

I don't see the point in having draws. Every football match where there is a draw should go to a penalty shoot out to settle it. I bet they only have draws because it's something to do with the football pools.

There was a Daily Mail poll yesterday:

What would you rather watch? The England match or Sex and the City?

Now, without cheating, what do you think the result was?

I tend to look at this sad event this way mistakes do happen and not just the goalkeepers.

How many mistakes were made by the players quiet a few but they go un-noticed.

Goalkeepers mistakes are always noticed because they come from set pieces.

It is not he end of the world we did not lose and I'm greatful it happened in the first game and not later in he competition where it would be harder to make amends.

PF

Due to the rules of the game there are no penalty shootouts in the first round as it works the same as British leagues in that the two teams with the most points go though to the knockout stages.

PF

When we did games at school - which was something I tried to avoid at all costs - we were always told it was up to the whole team to keep the other side away from our goal.

I agree with you, the goalkeeper's mistake will always be noticed while the others make mistakes and don't get the blame the goalkeeper gets.

Having a draw is the easiest way to decide who plays who otherwise it would be open to abuse.

PF

which was something I tried to avoid at all costs

lol same here I'm what you call an armchair sportsman lol

for explaining when I can look forward to penalty shoot outs.

Remember though that every game that is a draw after 90 mins will go to 30 minutes extra time first then it is penalties if the result is still a draw.

PF

I like your new avatar. What a lovely dog.
Thank you yes she is my loyal companion.

If one of the horrible hard balls was coming in my direction I was straight off in the other direction.

Now if my memory of my senior school days is correct I did the same with cricket lol.