strike out claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yh bring it on :) I need to get my AQ in for tues so could do with some more fuel :D

:lol: all sent :D

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Is it possible to grovel in writing to the judge before hand as well as in person? like send to the court or hand to the usher just before the hearing?

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

are these applicable??

Evidence for the purposes of a summary judgment hearing

(1) If the respondent to an application for summary judgment wishes to rely on written evidence at the hearing, he must –

(a) file the written evidence; and

(b) serve copies on every other party to the application,

at least 7 days before the summary judgment hearing.

(2) If the applicant wishes to rely on written evidence in reply, he must –

(a) file the written evidence; and

(b) serve a copy on the respondent,

at least 3 days before the summary judgment hearing.

Court’s powers when it determines a summary judgment application

When the court determines a summary judgment application it may –

(a) give directions as to the filing and service of a defence;

(b) give further directions about the management of the case.

(Rule 3.1(3) provides that the court may attach conditions when it makes an order)

given that they have requested summary judgement due to no chance of success due to being signed as LF instead of lay representative....

I cant find anything on responding to a strike out application! I cant find anything on putting in written evidence prior to hearing and im running out of time :(

scrap that I dont have 7 days prior anyway as the court never sent me the strike out application and the hearing is fri :( ok so its down to can I pass it as information beforehand or do i just have to hope we can grovel enough on the day ..... any advice anyone??

OK went to to court, judge was gutted for us, defendant put in for £1538 costs, was awarded £625, judge asked if we had means to pay this and we explained that we on JSA at the moment so no hence him slashing the costs to what he deemed reasonable. obviously we will now receive the order that claim be resubmitted within 7 days (yay! already done this afternoon) and costs of £625 be paid obviously we cannot afford this so what do I do now to make a payment arrangement or gain time coz there is no way without winning this case we will have that sort of money in the foreseeable!

*bump*

OK went to to court, judge was gutted for us, defendant put in for £1538 costs, was awarded £625, judge asked if we had means to pay this and we explained that we on JSA at the moment so no hence him slashing the costs to what he deemed reasonable. obviously we will now receive the order that claim be resubmitted within 7 days (yay! already done this afternoon) and costs of £625 be paid obviously we cannot afford this so what do I do now to make a payment arrangement or gain time coz there is no way without winning this case we will have that sort of money in the foreseeable!

i think you can have the costs transferred to the next hearing date "and so on" even right upto an appeal, sure i read it somewhere on here.

cab

Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths **Claim Recieved**

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

DISCONTINUED 3rd MAY 2011 **WON**

santander" Responsible Lending!!!!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

Thanks cab ill have a hunt around :)

anyone know anything about this? i cant seem to find anything?

• 1 month later...

You have a right to a defnce and theres a fund you can use i'm pretty sure of this i'll be scouting through my court docs in next few days but it clearly states it in black and white

take a look on the hm courts site through forms etc also search engines ask the judge for a represntation order if you wish too

i've lost rack myself with the form filling in etc i'm not sure why it has to be signed like the n1's etc