welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**

mark1arby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers caro. Apparently some people are worried about putting their names on stuff like this. It is a shame. If these people who moan about these things actually found some Balls and worked has a team. The people who are supposed to be in charge would have to take notice.

There is Power in Numbers. We have Numbers on CAG. Let`s Use that POWER next time.

Cheers, MARK:cool:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozz. What I can`t really understand is why something of this importance can not be given priority and posted on every CAG Forum.

Most people just stick to their own area of interest, and just hoping people will notice these things is not in my opinion a good way of advertising such things.

Then again M8, what do I know? I can`t even work photosucket properly. lol

Cheers , MARK

You were offered private lessons in photosucket Mark :p

I cant understand why people wont put their name to it, its only a name :(

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Ozz. What I can`t really understand is why something of this importance can not be given priority and posted on every CAG Forum.

Most people just stick to their own area of interest, and just hoping people will notice these things is not in my opinion a good way of advertising such things.

Agree Mark, it should of been given an higher priority. and a lot do only check their own sections they are here for. I only found it by checkng on the new posts link at the top, which was just by luck somone posted on their at the same time.

Then again M8, what do I know? I can`t even work photosucket properly. lol

Cheers , MARK

Experience has taught us that by posting multiple threads on the same issue, you get multiple discussions, with people coming up with various ideas, some repeated, and some lost in the plethera of different threads.

Even announcements and stickies aren't always successful as people seem to just scroll past them.

IMHO, sigs can be a good way of getting across a message that you want, as it gets posted on the threads you post on.;)

Apart from that I really don't understand the lethargy that seems to prevent people taking whatever action they can to raise awareness of the issues that affect them on a daily basis.:confused::(

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Let's not forget that most of us are anonymous on this site, and by putting names they may be concerned that they would lose that anonymity. I didn't post when I signed as my full name was on there, and on the whole I prefer to maintain my privacy.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

IMHO, sigs can be a good way of getting across a message that you want, as it gets posted on the threads you post on

Thats a good idea Caro, never thought of that, hey hope your doing well, not spoke to you in like agessss. lol. all the best for the new year !!!!

I'm fine thanks ozzy. Nice to see you around again. All the best to you too.:D

But if people feel strongly enough then it needs to be done. Over Quarter of a Million People are regitered CAG users. That is REAL POWER, and has long has the arguments are fair and square, then how can these **** knowing we communicate on a Forum effect the balance of that POWER?

If WE ALL STICK TOGETHER that would create fear, and these Companies would start to realise that we are Gaining KNOWLEDGE, has well has NUMBERS.

Yes I know that has been said a Trillion times before. It is True though. It is convincing people of the Obvious has far has I am Concerned M8.

I believe most of us have been identified by the Trolls long ago anyway.

Cheers, MARK :twisted::twisted:

My petition started on the day of the DCA action is still open, if we stop DCAs marking our files then there might be more accurate data being recorded and they can't restart the Statute of Limitations again by back door methods.

Petition to: state that only the original creditor can place a negative marker on your credit file. | Number10.gov.uk

But if people feel strongly enough then it needs to be done. Over Quarter of a Million People are regitered CAG users. That is REAL POWER, and has long has the arguments are fair and square, then how can these **** knowing we communicate on a Forum effect the balance of that POWER?

If WE ALL STICK TOGETHER that would create fear, and these Companies would start to realise that we are Gaining KNOWLEDGE, has well has NUMBERS.

Yes I know that has been said a Trillion times before. It is True though. It is convincing people of the Obvious has far has I am Concerned M8.

I believe most of us have been identified by the Trolls long ago anyway.

Cheers, MARK :twisted::twisted:

Couldn't agree more Mark. If you take a look at the link in my sig you'll see that the only post I've had so far has been extremely negative. If people don't try we'll never get anywhere.

I'll sign your petition now SG. ;)

can you not get a list of at least 500 ppl willing to sign it before u set up the petition then message a few of them each day to let them know to go ahead and sign im will to put my name forward to do this it just needs more organisation to get the result needed PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

u could get more than 500 ppl willing to guard against AWOL lol and it can be done via a targeted thread on this site PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Thanks ozzy. I'll see if I can sort it.

just my 10p worth

I think if you can get people to sign pompey it's probably as well to get them to do it there and then.

Regarding mailing all users, that's quite a costly exercise, and does not provoke the response you might expect.

I think my sigs sorted BTW.

May not be very pretty but it works.:p

hi caro

Can you make this one a sticky, Its got 450 sigs and 6 months to go and has mainly been signed by cag members via a couple of threads.

Petition to: reduce the time Credit reference agencies hold data for to 3 years. | Number10.gov.uk

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !