welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**

mark1arby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello mark1arby a motgage will normaly take first charge over a secured loan as in you mortgage company would be first in line if your homw were sold, then any money left would go to the second charge ie. the secured loan then anything else left would go to you.

If you mean can they apply for reposetion under a secured loan yes they can, but the paying out of any money from the reposetion would still follow the same rout mortgage company paid first secured loan second and unfortunateley you lastly. at least thats how I percieve it but I am no expert.

jdene

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot to say with photobucket, my daughter explained it to me like this, scan the document onto your computer, onto paint when it is scaned it should have a screen at the bottom of the computer screen this will show the document at 100% go to the drop down menu click on view then zoom then 50% you can now use paint to edit the document and remove details by spraying or painting over them, then go to file save as and save to my documents or another folder you know give the document a title so you know its the right one latter, then go to photobucket upload the document, whenit is uploaded click on it and it should show in a larger screen, go to the top of this screen and a hidden menu will appear click on zoom and the document should go to its fullest size then on the same line click share select upload to web and click a screen will open with aa address bar click on it and it turns blue then right click copy, then go to your thread and in the message box click paste and the link should show then when you click post quick reply is should appear on the thread either as a link or a full page.

No this has worked for me but I am sure there is a much simpler way but I am to simple to find it, I hope this helps but if not accept my appology.

jdene

JDene THANK YOU. That is brilliant. All I have to do is follow those very succinct instructions as if they are a recipee for a dish I have not cooked before and Hey HO!!!

On the Records we got from Experian yesterday every one of our loans, even the ones from 2001 to 2004 are recorded by the **** as Mortgages.

Not had a proper look yet. My mobility scooter (chariot) was fixed today. !0 days stuck in doors, so I`ve been out all day. I`m expecting the ASBO soon. LOL.

Thank You so much.

Cheers, MARK

Hiya I am new to this forum but have been following it religiously for a while now.

I too have a secured loan with these people and currently waiting to get my money back from being mis-sold ppi, however my question is just from reding through this post is that I never got a statement of price..did I need one? Also where do i stand i have about £400 of arrears that i need to pay off and they keep hounding me to pay £100 a week problem is it does not leave me much to live on. I have tried to speak to HO to see if they can leave the arrears until it is paid off once my case is sorted with PPi refund but get no joy other than speak to local branch who are no help at all and are now threatening me with repo. Really worried and not sure what to do next.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Keep up with the great the battle Mark:smile:

Hello Gullible1. I am afraid I will be of limited help to you. I am getting to know more about how and what Welscum do or even don`t do to load every thing in their favour.

All I have done is read hundreds of threads and posts on the Welcome forum. Along with the letters template library on the Consumer Forums Home Page. All of this will give you the general knowledge and insight you need to begin to recognise the things you can challenge them on.

The best advice I can give is that you start your own thread. Go back to the Welscum Forum Home Page and near the top on the left there is a button NEW THREAD click and away you go.

Some one, and believe me there are some really switched on people on here, will be along to help. Everybody else, the not so clever, like me. Well we all hate the **** F****rs with a vengeance. I do because of how they treated my Wife for a very long time, and I didn`t know. I hate them more & more each little thing I notice on our documents and statements Etc: make me so angry.

What you must remember is that not a lot of there agreements seem to hold water and they are to be blunt, a bit thick, NO, THEY ARE REALLY STUPID.

One other thing. Don`t jump in blind. Even if you can see this sort of thing and understand it straight away, always post up your intentions and, Always ask for advice. It may seem to take a while in coming but it will come my freind.

Any probs just post up here and I will try to send you in the right direction.

Cheers MARK

Hello. No sign of Post and his brand new shiny dongle yet then?

In my opinion, these **** Ar**Holes behave as if they are habitual criminals. They do the same things over & over. With the full knowledge of knowing what they do is wrong, but they are going to keep doing it until they are caught. Even when they are caught the sentence isn`t heavy enough to reform them. IMO they are like junkies, they are addicted to commissions and money, and it dosen`t matter who gets hurt. B**TARDS.

Got our Credit Files and straight away can see they have added a month on to the period of the loan, 150 months is now 151 months.

Updated for October and balance shows much less than the sum they say in their letters.

They have the monthly payment down as £488. It is actually £477.66. Not a lot of difference each month. Add it up over 150 months. Can I ask them why, even now this is all with FOS?

All our loans are still recorded. Even settled ones from 2001 and 2004. They are all down as Mortgages. Even the early ones that could only have been for a few hundred pounds (£66.a month for 24 months). What advantage does this give them. this give them?

I have just spoken to a lovely lady at the Land Registry. I suspected from the SAR that they didn`t have Second Charge on the house. The beautiful woman explained that, there is a charge from 2007 on behalf of ****, but if that loan was paid off then it was useless. Obviously it was paid when we re wrote in 2008. Good Stuff Me Thinks.

Cheers, MARK.

Hello to who ever is out there. Always goes quiet at weekends.

Still don`t let that put us off. Let`s have a moan any way. While we wait.

There must be someone with a Welscum problem who`s been reading the forum for a while. Someone not too sure what to do or say.

We were all the same once. So just do it and see what happens. You will get good advice, and who knows there may be a way to get rid of the **** FOR EVER.

Cheers, MARK:)

Mark

Re your Credit files....secured loans recorded as mortgages...this has happened to me, and a few others also. Write a letter asking for an explanation off welcome and ask them to correct it, remind them they have unfairly processed your data, From what i can gather this is another welcome false accounting process.

Also have another look, because im betting they have recorded at least one of them with an extra month on the term of the original loan term!!

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hello. No sign of Post and his brand new shiny dongle yet then?

In my opinion, these **** Ar**Holes behave as if they are habitual criminals. They do the same things over & over. With the full knowledge of knowing what they do is wrong, but they are going to keep doing it until they are caught. Even when they are caught the sentence isn`t heavy enough to reform them. IMO they are like junkies, they are addicted to commissions and money, and it dosen`t matter who gets hurt. B**TARDS.

Got our Credit Files and straight away can see they have added a month on to the period of the loan, 150 months is now 151 months.

Updated for October and balance shows much less than the sum they say in their letters.

They have the monthly payment down as £488. It is actually £477.66. Not a lot of difference each month. Add it up over 150 months. Can I ask them why, even now this is all with FOS?

All our loans are still recorded. Even settled ones from 2001 and 2004. They are all down as Mortgages. Even the early ones that could only have been for a few hundred pounds (£66.a month for 24 months). What advantage does this give them. this give them?

I have just spoken to a lovely lady at the Land Registry. I suspected from the SAR that they didn`t have Second Charge on the house. The beautiful woman explained that, there is a charge from 2007 on behalf of ****, but if that loan was paid off then it was useless. Obviously it was paid when we re wrote in 2008. Good Stuff Me Thinks.

Cheers, MARK.

sorry mark missed the 150/151 months in earlier post...email experian and explain, remind them they are incorrectly processing your data unfairly! they are getting quite alot of these correction notices (welscum false accounting again) write to welcome and demand an explanation and correction to your credit file!!

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Cheers brassed-off-2.

Thanks for the insight. I certainly will write to them. I love getting letters back from them. Sounds daft I know, but they all think what they put down on paper will stop people in their tracks and we will take what they say as sacrosanct. They are so easy to shoot down, especially after the help given on this forum. I just laugh at them now.

It is a lot of money I am playing with though, so I keep that at the back of my mind.

Re the recording of Secured Loans as Mortgage. If there is a Hierarchy as to who gets paid & when, I can`t see what advantage recording as Mortgage rather than a loan gives them. Our Mortgage company would always have first dibs?

Would it be worth contacting the Information Commissioner about the fact that data is being wrongly used?

Still I believe that the advice from Land Registry would put a pretty big spanner in the Scums way of working.

Cheers, MARK

See what welcome and experian come back with first.

Remember,everything in black and white Mark, cannot be deleted off the computer!!;)

2ndNov005.jpg2ndNov006.jpg2ndNov007.jpg

2ndNov008.jpg

This is a letter we received yesterday. Please take a look and if you have any comments or questions feel free. Strange that they say this is a final response, we had that letter weeks ago.

Have a good look and give me things to add to my own comments, when I reply to the ****.

Cheers, MARK

A quick question.

If an account, even a payed up account is mentioned in the so called Computer Notes in an SAR, then shouldn`t the documents and details of that account/ accounts be in the SAR?

The SAR request asks for everything in the Customers History.....

Cheers MARK

Does anybody have a clue just what the case mentioned ( Dunlop Pneumatic v New Garage & Motor Co. Ltd. !915) in the above letter is saying?

Cheers, MARK

Off Google:

Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Co Ltd v New Garage and Motor Co Ltd (1915) AC 79

In this case, the judges reached the conclusion that the sum to be paid for a breach of the contract was substantial and arbitrary and bore no relation to the potential loss of the other party. It was, therefore, a penalty.

Lord Dunedin laid down rules which are still applied today in these types of cases:

i) The sum is a penalty if it is greater than the greatest loss which could be suffered from the breach – in other words, if it is "extravagant and unconscionable".

ii) If it agreed that a larger sum shall be payable in default of paying a smaller sum, this is a penalty.

Lord Dunedin at p.86:

"The essence of a penalty is a payment of money stipulated as in terrorem of the offending party; the essence of liquidated damages is a genuine covenanted pre-estimate of damage. The question whether a sum stipulated is penalty or liquidated damages is a question of construction to be decided upon the terms and inherent circumstances of each particular contract, judged of as at the time of the making of the contract."

HTH :)

yep you should of had everything!! closed or otherwise..

Will it be best to send another SAR? Even though that would be 3 of them. Will I have to pay the £10 again?

Or just try sending a letter telling them they still haven`t got the SAR correct yet, and they may just get it right on their 3rd attempt. LOL.

Why can`t they just do some thing right in the first instance?

JUST THE ONCE WILL DO PLEASE YOU WELSCUM ****!!!:?

Cheers,MARK

I am putting together a letter in reply to the one earlier on this thread.

Getting a bit lost on some of the points the woman is trying to make.

I will give all the points a good go but any advice would be helpful people, PLEASE.

I will post the letter before I send it. Another long one I`m afraid.

Cheers, MARK

Hi Mark,

Have a look at my rubbish they send me on this link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/220445-welscum-respond-letter-any-4.html

Particularly look at post 11 and my post 75.

I hope this helps you.

If you are still a bit lost, I will really have to look at their rely in more detail.

Cheers!;)

Thanks emanevs. Brilliant stuff. If I could just write letters like that I would be V happy.

We have very similar agreements and complaints etc. But the differences make it a little difficult wether or not I can use your letters in reply to the ****. I`m certain parts of them will be useful if you don`t mind?

The thing bothering me is why are they quoting Dunlop Pneumatic........? when it appears to favour the borrower not the creditor. Or am I totally missing the point they are trying to make in their letter?

Cheers, MARK:confused:

Local BM as rung twice today. Woke Mrs up Shame, poor bloke didn`t stand a chance. LOL. She was nights last night and again tonight.

Apparently he wanted to know what time she would be getting up. Silly man. Ears and singeing. wonder if he will try again before they close tonight?

Thing is they haven`t bothered us for a couple of weeks. So why now? mmmmm???

Cheers, MARK

have a look at my link above, pay particular attention to them ringing you.

When you reply to their letter, use a similiar format as I wrote back to them using numbered paragraphs.

You must now make a complaint to the FSO, as you now have their FINAL RESPONSE.

Hope that all makes sense!