BREAKING NEWS – DVLA Loses In Court

lonerider
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I should change your name around to read ITpower Kip :D

I am afraid all I get is 'File has been damaged and can not be repaired' :(

It might be that my Adobe is up the creek

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

up the creek, that a venue in london se8 , been told its a great place for a night out, i have done a few poster's for people that appear there :putc

for gods sake a site team member with a faulty computer, nah cant be, bet it was that UK had spilt his TEA over your PC in the MODS TEAROOM

kips off to hide from UK's revenge behind his http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has not finished.

Standby...

Media papers our interested now.

I will expose the DVLA. I will make them accountable for their unlawfull actions.

Speak soon.

Great, don't forget their selling of our details to the PPC's & debt collectors some of which are run by convicted criminals & all because it's in the 'small print'

They have a monopoly on vehicle licensing so we have no choice but to agree. However as they are now a private company I don't think their position is any longer tenable as it appears the 'small print' is no longer a valid argument for them

Sooooooooooo.....

I pressume that the payment of an unenforceable and unlawful SORN £80 penalty would be considered a mistake and suitable for reclaim with interest....

Hmmm, I only paid mine when the Police turned up on the doorstep and made me an offer of a lift to a cash machine I couldnt refuse...."pay up or arrest". Wonder what the judge would make of THAT?

(The lawmen didnt even give me a receipt when asked. Occured to me at the time - when did the cops become debt collectors?)

I feel a claim coming on. A ***king big one.

Edited by noomill060

I will be making a BREAKING NEWS announcement on Wednesday evening 26th May 2010 with regards the the DVLA.

Until then a little something to get your teeth in!

...............................................................................................................................

18th May 2010

What could be more difficult then filling in a sorn form and sending it ? You are about to experience the perils of the dvla. The DVLA is after all someone who you can trust, someone that obeys the law is fair, and is there to offer a professional service. This story is far from that dream of good honest business.

You send of your sorn form, and as far as you are concerned, job done. Get ready, you are about to be swindled out of 80 pounds, for being a law abiding person and for doing nothing wrong.

Imagine this, have you ever thought how stressful you could get, how annoyed you could get by obeying the law only to be punished because the dvla is acting unlawfully? Let me explain.

The dvla have no statuary power, meaning it is not written in the law books to get you to do something that you don't have to do, but be warned if you don't do what they say, expect no mercy, expect a battle, and expect many, many months of misery. Let's get to the point.

The Dvla has lost your sorn form, or it has arrived too late don't worry there will be a record about this form being lost. No, the DVLA will not have a record, it has no idea unless you tell them, but how are you going to know if they don't know? No point phoning them, they will not know. Why are you contacting them?

If you dont contact them, standby for a fine from a debt collection agency that has no power unless directed by a court, yep, a fine, but the dvla have a clever ploy, bearing in mind the dvla are a profit making organization. The DVLA will send you letters saying you are guilty so you must pay. But what if you never received a reminder to send your form, but you have sent it. Does not matter. The debt collection agency will also send you letters; well after all you must be guilty because the dvla say so. In the meantime the ploy/con from the DVLA is now in motion. You will have no idea. You have sent your letters and the dvla has replied standing their ground, threatening court action. Remember you have done nothing wrong.

Now this is the con. The DVLA will reduce the 80 pounds down to 40 if you pay within a certain time. Now do you as an innocent person, want to challenge the DVLA, knowing you could go to court? After all what have you done wrong?

You decide you are going to make a formal complaint using their complaints procedure, don't even bother they don't have an official complaints process. Now are you going to pay that reduced rate or what? So now you are getting stubborn after all what have you done wrong? You got to keep telling yourself, I only sent of my sorn form and I am already a criminal in the DVLA eyes. Don't worry you could appeal to an independent complaints accessor. It's easy, all you got to do is send another letter to the dvla, yep address it to the boss. His name is Noel Shanahan. At last you are getting somewhere. You are finally talking to the main man, all is good and this nightmare is about to end. After all, all you did was send your sorn form on time, not that hard.

Don’t be silly do you think for one moment it’s that easy. I will explain. The person who decides if your complaint is going to be heard is Noel the boss himself. You are out of luck, he has just refused your justified complaint. No you can't complain, because he says so. The DVLA have as I allready said a independent complaints assessor, but you cant complain about your complaint. You cant make a complaint because the DVLA say so.

So are you knowing that everything you have done has failed going to continue being stubborn? Think about it, out the kindest of his heart he only wants you to pay 40 pounds now, not 80 pounds, but hurry you don't have long. You have done your best, after all all this letter writing all this communications trying to prove you really are not guilty has got you nowhere. Face it, they never got your sorn form, you phoned to late, you are guilty. As for charges, you are guilty for being taken for a mug!

You have just paid your 40 ponds so in the eyes of the DVLA you were guilty. By paying 40 pounds you have now accepted you were guilty as charged! Why would you pay if you were innocent? The DVLA is laughing at you. You have made their figures look good, once again giving them the belief that if everyone pays even if you are innocent this gives the DVLA justification to carry on robbing innocent people.

I have tried to show you how out of control the dvla are. They have confirmed they lose mail but they are not sure how, where, when, or why. They confirmed that they dont have an official complaints procedure. They have confirmed the debt collection agency they were using, that being Philips was/is being investigated for having unlicensed software on the computers, the the DVLA are using. They have confirmed you dont have to phone them if you dont recieve an acknowledge letter. They have confirmed today 18/05/10. They have confirmed the keeper is not liable for a fine, prosecution, or penalty if they do not recive an acknowledge letter.

Remember the the DVLA took me to court and lost because they said i had to contact them. NO, there is no statue law that you must contact them if u do not receive an acknowledgment letter. They tried to fine me on two counts. The first they received my sorn late, but could not provide evidence or a reason why that was, even though they have now confirmed they lose mail but kept that quite and because I did not phone them, when I did not receive my acknowledgment letter.

You do not and I will, repeat, you do not have to reply, phone DVLA if you do not receive an acknowledgment letter.

The DVLA are aware of this but unfortunately they are continuing to mislead and act unlawfully. All the DVLA forms that have the wording, the dvla will send you an acknowledgment letter within or after 4 weeks is not legally enforceable now. If the DVLA breach this then any enforcement action by the DVLA is void.

The DVLA are on a daily basis making mistakes. Mistakes are not rare but part of a culture within the DVLA. What makes is so frustrating, what appears to be total denial of the DVLA doing anything wrong.

Its not just the SORN is it, it the whole package.The DVLA is not fit to trade. You are being lied to...

.....................................................................................................

I will be making a BREAKING NEWS announcement on Wednesday evening 26th May 2010 with regards to the DVLA.

Edited by lonerider

Sooooooooooo.....

I pressume that the payment of an unenforceable and unlawful SORN £80 penalty would be considered a mistake and suitable for reclaim with interest....

Hmmm, I only paid mine when the Police turned up on the doorstep and made me an offer of a lift to a cash machine I couldnt refuse...."pay up or arrest". Wonder what the judge would make of THAT?

(The lawmen didnt even give me a receipt when asked. Occured to me at the time - when did the cops become debt collectors?)

I feel a claim coming on. A ***king big one.

You posted that 2 weeks ago, have you taken this any further??

well done waiting for the part 2 ;)

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

*BREAKING NEWS*

On Thursday 27th May 2010 the DVLA have been summoned to appear on WATCHDOG comsumer program at 8 oclock

Please make sure you mention this on other forums and spread the word. Between 6 and 8 million people will be watching this, lets hope there is justice. Lets not forget how it all came about in the first place.

DVLA off-road system seriously off-message ? The Register

Watchdog Investigate DVLA.JPG

Sorry but if they appear on their own without someone to question their bland answers (an articulate victim who's been through the mill with them will do) it'll be another stream of platitudes just like before

In particular their disgraceful attempts to place themselves above the courts together with their false assertions of legality should be hammered home

Hi LR,

the DVLA have been summoned to appear on WATCHDOG comsumer program
Does this mean they will be represented by a DVLA spokesperson......

...... Or will Ms Robinson will be doing an article about them, in their absence.

:confused:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

We are hoping Chief Ex will come.

The purpose of all of this is to keep the DVLA in the media for there total unjustified action on thousands of people like ourselves. Unlawful fines, unlawful actions etc.

It is wrong, very wrong that if you are a law abiding person that you can have your life turned upside down because the DVLA can break the law and get away with it.

enjoy tonight!

Would that be Chief Exec Noel Shanahan, or Acting Chief Exec Simon Tse, neither of whom seem to care judging by responses to letters to them. In fact they don't respond, they palm you off to some Customer Services goon! What makes me laugh about their letters is that they like to come over as being so authoratative, they think they ARE the law