BREAKING NEWS – DVLA Loses In Court

lonerider
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Actually I like Haggis we sometimes have it even when its not Burns night I also insist on a glass or two or three of single malt

Is that an American or European RV?

I'd imagine being made in Grimsby would make it 'European'....

As to the haggis, I actually enjoy the taste, but like all meats it requires good ingredients, and some supermarket brands have a higher ratio of oatmeal, making more of a haggis-tasting porrige than anything else. Whisky, of course, is the great healer!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Police Law is the book of definitions of the offences and police powers. It is their " Bible". The author when I first studied it many years ago was Moriarty. From previous post I had reasons to ask for copies of the relevant pages for the offence of being in charge whilst unfit. The police have the power to do exactly what they did, it requires only the constable to have formed the opinion that the driver intends to drive. After that the offence is absolute.

I know that in the main it won't happen but it remains a case where an opinion is the law. So don't p**s off the copper when camping.

I have a Ford based 6.8 Litre V10 Gulfstream 1999 model and tow a trailer with a 2008 convertible Ford Mustang on it to run arround in while parked up. ( We must all do our bit towards global warming )

The ONLY way forward it to take it through your MP/MEP, everything else is simply candy floss..... :( Hit them where it HURTS! It certainly happened to the 'Passport & Identity Service', no doubt it'll go back to being the 'Passport Office' in due course. But it took MPs to MAKE the change.

Hi

Watchdog is being used as a holding pen for complaints only.

MP's are involved. Thanks for the advice anyway..

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: 13/07/10

Just to keep you boys and girls up to date.

Had a long meeting on Saturday with the MP.

PHSO form is now being investigated.

Keep watching this space

We have 260 complaints now. please make your complaint known here

All complaints are being kept on this page.:D

Forget the nationals.

I'm a journalist and have ongoing problems with DVLA. Not even with my contacts could I get anyone to run with it!

When my business with DVLA is concluded I will 'spill my guts' on here :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

• 2 weeks later...

DVLC bandits : I have recieved a request to pay a fine for having a car on the road without tax. But the date inquestion was before I had registered the vehicle as keeper. So I wrote on back of the form in large letters "NO CONTRACT".

I understand this is what you do when you get any baliff letter etc. Refuse to enter into a contract with them. Awaiting outcome now. They still have not refunded my £160 surety fee as stipulated in their documents. The thing is to be refunded by NCP not exactly a government department I think?

DVLC is a company too designed to make profit, nothing to do with legal complience and humans.

It's all down to UCC Commericial Law, (Admiralty Law actually). It's well crafted right bitch of a system designed to extract revenue from British Slaves, by application of commerical contracts statutes, and breach of contracts.

Taxing slaves, just how sick can banks gets??

The whole of the UK is sinking in a pool of legal sewage.

THE DVLC is now the biggest Slave Tax money earner, so much so that I am told they intend to scrap speed cameras now. And concentrate of motorists with plate recognition cameras as future source of revenue.

Good luck all the UK tax paying suckers. You are Slaves.. wake up!"!!

Can you explain the relevance of what "NO CONTRACT" means? You could just as easily write "PURPLE MERANGUE" for all the relevance it would have.

Surely, "I was not the RK of this vehicle on the date in question". Should they continue to pursue you in error, you can use this as (a) part of your defence and (b) confirmation you had tried to alert them to their errir, and are now seeking costs.

Firstly I am not a lawyer, but law falls into two camps. Common Law and Commercial Law. Everything to do with statutes, regulations, taxes etc is commercial law. Taken from Uniform Commercial Code, Admiralty Law.

But since commercial law cannot be applied to a living natural human, we have been tricked into the adoption of the Strawman persona. In law person means " a company".

So this is normally by use of all UPPERCASE name. Since the commercial law is a company vs company on a breach of contract, only those who have entered into such a contract can be held accountable.

Hence my Freeman human being soverign identity (real me) wrote back saying NO CONTRACT.

In other words there is no contract between us and hence no case.

Hope this is correct, check out John Harris and others on Strawman on google.

Dave.

I'm afraid this remains an urban myth - I've yet to discover whether this was created with a genuine belief that it will help, or a devious ploy to misdirect, whilst behind the scenes they sit and wait for thew victims to come a cropper.

It comes round every few years that we're not subject to laws, taxes, tolls and the like all we neen is to assert our rights. However, try this in court and you;ll see it won;t get you very far, and unless you have the money to provide a suitable defence therre is little point losing more money on speculating that you're on a winner.

Firstly I am not a lawyer, but law falls into two camps. Common Law and Commercial Law. Everything to do with statutes, regulations, taxes etc is commercial law. Taken from Uniform Commercial Code, Admiralty Law.

But since commercial law cannot be applied to a living natural human, we have been tricked into the adoption of the Strawman persona. In law person means " a company".

So this is normally by use of all UPPERCASE name. Since the commercial law is a company vs company on a breach of contract, only those who have entered into such a contract can be held accountable.

Hence my Freeman human being soverign identity (real me) wrote back saying NO CONTRACT.

In other words there is no contract between us and hence no case.

Hope this is correct, check out John Harris and others on Strawman on google.

Dave.

Dave,

The freeman movement has been discussed on this forum.

As you state, you are no lawyer. I am.

Common law has long since held parliament and therefore statutes as superior.

Your apparent attempt to find a difference between common law and commercial law is unworkable. Commercial law is law governing commerce (at a basic level) and encompasses both statutes and common law judgements.

Go research what common law actually is.

As I stated, the freeman movement was discussed on this site and the conclusion was that it is a load of rubbish.

Since this thread is quiet important, I request that you stop posted nonsense about this now. If you wish to continue the discussion, please start your own thread somewhere else on the forum (I am not too sure if there is a general chat forum here?)

Warning: Freemen of the Land Operate here. Think twice before accepting 'legal advice'.

This stupidity started in the USA and some prats are still trying to say that because the state authorities register the ownership of your car it means that the state "owns" the car and only leases it to you.

Ignore John Harris et al and remember " never argue with an idiot he will bring you down to his level and then beat you with his experience".

This stupidity started in the USA and some prats are still trying to say that because the state authorities register the ownership of your car it means that the state "owns" the car and only leases it to you.

Ignore John Harris et al and remember " never argue with an idiot he will bring you down to his level and then beat you with his experience".

Too true.

A guy once posted here and tried the freeman defence. He ended up in jail.

Warning: Freemen of the Land Operate here. Think twice before accepting 'legal advice'.

Hmmm...Let me see.

Oh, DVLA....They're trying it on with me at the mo...

We'll see who comes off worst :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I am willing to learn from anybody about how to beat this evil commercial system that has taken over the lives of the people of the UK.

Just who are the DVLC?

Where does their fine money go? Who constructs these crazy new regulations and fines?

I am all for debate on this matter for the betterment and freedom for all.

Educate us if you know the answers, because knowledge is what we lack.

There has been no education in UK about how money is created, and how banks cheat and use us at every turn.

What about the pensions [problem] just another game played on the unsuspecting and gullable UK public.

Info please?

go to top of the page click on DVLA and it will go to the start of the DVLA section , then below DVLA you will see "new thread" , click that and you be set to start a new thread

give it a title and put your message in

Kip

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

go to top of the page click on DVLA and it will go to the start of the DVLA section , then below DVLA you will see "new thread" , click that and you be set to start a new thread

give it a title and put your message in

Kip

But it's not about the DVLA, it's about anything so should be in the Bear Garden.

The Bear Garden - The Consumer Forums

thanks conniff I should have added that , eg Bear Garden etc

or similar for other threads you go back to as shown for the DVLA , but using the header for that section

some where there was a tutorial on CAG for starting a new thread , but blowed if I could find it :rolleyes:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

I just want to ensure anyone reading this thread is aware that " Lonerider" and myself have won our case in the (UK) County Court and I am confident that people who may be at the early stage i.e. "£80 fine for failing to notify using V5" will if they use the defence we used will win the case. I suspect people who have paid (who can blame them when the DVLA act the way they do) will find it a much harder case to fight. If you want details from me of the way I fought and won just send me a message. I tried to give my direct e mail but the site said NO as I have not posted enough times??