Assaulted by Bailiffs /Debt Co/ Auction House

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

tomtubby thank you for that

I did email the council regarding mu findings without actually handing over any evidence.

I dont trust ANY organisation today whereby the government is directly, or indirectly, linked. So i am ver very wary about handing over anything unless it is a solicitor.

I did all this because an assault charge was nigh on impossible to raise against them. Noone seemed interested in helping so I set about laying traps for thos involved to see who would trip up. This worked far better than I expected and the Bailiffs tripped up, as did both the Debt Company AND the Auction House!! The idea being that if I could dig up as much dirt on them I could their word in court would just be laughed at by a judge.

I think you could safely assume that this pyramid pattern is probably quite rife and I am AMAZED, though I should not be from experience, that this government, this COUNTRY have allowed this to go on. No wonder I have had several relations emigrate in recent years, and they did not een live in London. One of these was humiliated my that guy, Martin Lewis?, on GMTV few years back and they moved to Australia. Others followed and I would too if I could afford it.Dont want to stick around, in all honesty, too see how low this country is going to sink. I am 41 and it scares me to think what sort of country I am going to be living in when I am old.

Ive been single for some years now, again you could thank the government for that even, lol, and I cant really see that changing.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allnights .. Dont give up, I love my country despite what has happened to it.. just remember its not the country its the people who run it... It makes me quite sad that people run away from it instead of fighting to make a stand :(

people do make a stand but there is no one around interested to listen and those that do are interested in large fees.

as for laws in this land, as i explined to a police officer involved, it appears to me that the laws are there to appease people. At the end of the day, due to the destruction of the legal aid system, you need money to enforce the law. What is the point in introducing these laws if there is no way to enforce them?

it is because of this that I did what I did.

I am seen as an honest, sincere and professional person by those that know me. But I am not adverse to helping others. In fact I have saved the lives of two people I can think of. One old friend Ken, calls me the unsung hero. In a similar conversation to one I now seem to be having he said I should get into politics and fight for peoples rights more. I told him that to get anywhere in politics you need several things.

1) Bend to the beliefs and policies of one of the three major parties

2) Need to be a liar to the point that you believe your own lies and...

3) One man can NOT make a difference in this world.

He used to keep on about me getting on Talk Radio with the stories I have to tell and that people would listen to me. One night while completely blottoed he even told me I should be Prime Minister!! The plonker!!

I will add though that in the last few days since I have posted my details I have been absolutely stunned at the level of response I have attracted. Some of the help, tips and requests put forward have been stunning. It seems to me that I may have just stumbled across very similar people with very similar stories who themselves have been done great injustices by their own country.

For today, and maybe just today I just do not know, I am beginning to believe.

I am beginning to believe that maybe, just maybe, one man can make a difference. That alone may give me the extra stength I need to get this the media attention it merits.

This needs to stop, and I will use every ounce of energy to attempt to do just that.

I had doubts about my follow up letter to BBC Watchdog, I did get a letter of response saying they were researching this and may be in contact, but its all too easy to get despondent. But then I get annoyed with myself. For that is what they want. That is why there is so much red tape and laws and tiers open tiers of protocols. So you will get despondent, you will get bored and you will get tired of the stress. SO you will give up! Well I for one will not stand idly by after witnessing what I have in my life. If I told you of the heartaches I had with my daughter... well lets just say most people sob. For a long time.

The one thing that a friend of mine Ken used to keep on about was me writing a book. I did start last year, before the bailiffs but with all the furore I accidentally deleted it! Then I just did not have the energy. A few weeks back I started again and it is now at 40,000 words! Sometimes I wonder as to why I am doing it. I will most probaby dither when it comes to finding a publisher. But at the end of the day I honestly believe the various experiences will touch most people. Added to that that my constant digging all my life has unearthed many many things. In many many more areas of our society than you might imagine. Maybe from that they can learn to cope, maybe they can learn to live and above all maybe, just maybe they can learn to fight as I did against those that want to perform injustices against innocent people who do not deserve it.

Coming across you guys has changed something in me. Since the level of response I have had and the witness I bumped into today it has caused a few waves. My phone has never been so noisy, nor my email inbox so full. Friends and family all want to know ahwt has happened. I am also convinced that this is going to get worse. But this is a good thing!

I live in hope.

oh by the way they are all to blame

each one has incriminated themselves with a level of guilt

you know what I would love right now? if we was all in a room and you could all glance across all my paperwork and my evidence, lol.

still I am in Stealth Mode. I need another meeting with the witness. It has become clear to me today that the auction house is well aware I have garnered information. Now that the witness knows my information this will get worse.

The ONE AND ONLY WAY the Auction House can get out of it is to claim that the invoice I have was doctored AFTER it left their possession. Therefore they would have to claim that either the Bailiffs or the Debt Company have doctored the invoice. As I said they know I have been digging, and digging for some time. Rattle the cages little by little and gather up whateer comes out. The bailiffs and the debt company will not take that lying down. The bailiff blatantly lied in his report. He claimed he could not identify my bike from the bike I showed them in a magazine with my name above it! I am so glad I did that piece for the magazine!! Its the only one like in in the world. The shed its leaning against in the magazine is in my front garden! They even got the date wrong the came to the address.

The debt company refused to take a payment for my goods over the phone, claiming I had tospeak to the bailiff first as he was responsible for the goods and tha sale of them. BUT on the invoice the bill of sale is credited to the debt company!! Proof of a lie. Conveniently for them I only got a real phone number with 48 hours to go! SO the refusal to take a payment over the phone was damn annoying!

So my evidence, witnessess, bailiff report and invoice combined actually incriminate all three and that is how they have got away with it! Each one in this pyramid of three backs up the other!! Well not anymore!

I WILL go to the police with my evidence.

It is odd how the local MP has remained suspiciously quiet. Probably realses she is out of a job over her own expensis scandal. I emailed the council over a week ago and they have not responded. Hmm curious.

Well with my current information I shall email them again.

Well all except for the Debt Company. I sent them 100 emails informing them that I have evidence and witnesses against them and that I will not rest until they are all in jail. No specifics. One last shake of the tree to see how many apples I get! lol.

it has recently come to my attention that this site is, in a way, coveted by bailiffs and debt collectors. The reasons I have been given is quite appalling and has proved sometihng to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and that is that people such as these should NOT and NEVER be granted to powers that they do.

Well so you like to scour the site of a forum whereby people that have suffered by your underhanded actions so you can keep tebs on certain things?

I have a message for you that come across this one!

Its GAME OVER

Read this:

Never in my life have I been so appalled of the behaviour of one group of THUGS over others. The party is over! The GRAVY TRAIN has all dried up!!

I am coming for you!

I will stop at nothing!

I will leave no stone unturned!

While there is breath in my body I will never falter until every last one of you that even thinks an undehanded thought is JAILED!

AND believe me in this:

It will happen alot sooner than you think!

I will not be bought off!

In a matter of months this will be at the attention of the courts AND the MEDIA!!

Just before the most talked about General Election in modern memory on the back of every scandal going.

Well now I know how you operate due to two bufoons that thought they could outwit me.

That next knock at your door just might have a camera crew behind it.

End Game. Good night and good riddance!

well lets get a few things straight

1) would you like to clarify how you know this that it is not rife? I suppose MP's have not been underhand either? Are you in possession of everything that they ALL do right across the country?

2) this was the first experience I had of a bailiff and everyone involved are crooks, full stop! The fect that this WAS my first experience of bailiffs does not bode well for your argument that it is NOT rife. PROVE IT. I have contacts in other countries and they have NO bailiffs whatsoever. NO ONE is allowed in your home FULL STOP. There are no little loop holes for unsrupulous people to use to their advantage.

3) It WAS a grim experience and I find it a little offensive that you have tried to insinuate in a public place that I am drunk, and therefore possible 'a drunk'. In writing do they call that lible?

I have physical problems in different parts of my body. My bike was my freedom. It allowed me to get out and travel around and I, nor have my friends, ever gotten over the fact that it was taken from me in the manner it was.

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve of all this. I do not understand why you chose to do this publicly and not just simply asking me by way of a private message.

I am sorry but your out of order.

For information I have removed some posts that were offensive and possibly libellous, although they may not have been meant in that way, so hope that the thread can now continue on topic.

I'm sure everyone on the thread only wants to help.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Dammit! I've missed reading offensive posts yet again! Honestly, Site Team, could you please work a little slower???

Nothing constructive to add, allnights, just reading with interest.

Good luck and best wishes

Rae.

Dammit! I've missed reading offensive posts yet again! Honestly, Site Team, could you please work a little slower???

Nothing constructive to add, allnights, just reading with interest.

Good luck and best wishes

Rae.

Dont think it was offensive, not what I saw but liable It could have been... (why did I sound like Yoda then):confused:

Rae.

The usual criticism is that we are too slow. Can't win.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thank you kelcou yes a little late im afraid lol

funny as i now am reliably informed the libellous remarks, without any foundation came from a bailiff, well whaddaya know?!?

lol

I have no fight with bailiffs but I do with bad bailiffs

stick up for the bad guys because your worried about your own ends dont be surprised if you get a kick up the back side hehe

whats a Subject access request

put your mouse over the word subject access request and it will explain it you really to send for this

it will cost you £10 and they have 40 days to reply

you also need conformation from the council when the parking ticket was passed to the bailiffs to collect

was enforcement action suspended while your appeal was on going

im afraid that one thing i have learned in life is that if something can be used and abused to peoples advantage it more often is

hopefully by ten days time I will have the final pieces of the jigsaw.

i am curious to whole the whole things works together, three groups all backng each other up. Auction/Bailiff/Debt Co. it has really got my curiosity going lol.

The way I see it is this. The bailiff takes the goods to the auction house of THEIR choosing. The auction house issues a fake invoice with manufactured sold prices. The bailiff keeps the excess. But what does the Auction House get out of this arrangement? Thats a might big risk just to be able to have the goods to sell!?! There has to be something more. The Debt Company too? What do they get out of it? Oh no hang on, I am getting mixed up because JBW Group told me the bailiffs were responsible for the sale of the goods but the Invoice had JBW Group down on the invoice!

Sorry, 15 mile bike ride in the pouring rain against a wind! Im feeling a littel nauseous and seem to have developed a sore throat!