Assaulted by Bailiffs /Debt Co/ Auction House

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh tomtubby, you missed the bit where he took hombrage to one of my posts, said he did not feel sorry for me anymore, insinuating I deserved what I went through and accused me of being drunk!!

posts were removed for possible libellous action, though I would never have taken that action lol

Glad to make you smile, allnights, we all need laughter now and again. Quite appalled - but not surprised - at what's happened to you. I'm only sorry I can't be of practical assistance as most of my interest lies with helping the vulnerable. You are, however, in very good hands with Hallowitch, seanamarts and tomtubby. A powerfull coven if ever there was one. (Hope I haven't missed anyone out).

Best wishes

Rae.

for thise that do not know Magnetic Flip

The theory that in time the magnetic poles will flip whebey the magnetic pole will be south and not north. They now know it has happened before. The magnetic north pole moves about and fifty years ago it would shift a few metres but today this has greatly increased. They 'think' that the molten core is shifting and changing and that eventually this 'flip'will take place.

Of course they do not know when. Science is at best, best guess.

lol i feel theres something, goths? nahh

oh well im sure you will tell me in time

Me? im just ordinary dont even have a tattoo, though theres only one or two I would have! Well maybe not quiteso ordinary, was once tipped to be the next David Attenborough lol. Long time go. Odd I turned down offer from BBC Wildlife to go to the Amazon and now I am trying to get the attention of the BBC Watchdog team lol.

i will keep sending letters to solicitors til I find one that talks sense!

did i mentiom that one linked to the CLA (Community Legal Advice) actually told me it was ok for bailiffs to knock me on my arse and it was classed as peaceful entry?!

I have even kept copies of those and all others that said stupid things lol

I said 'thats funny because it is the complete opposite to what the police said!!' then i told them where to go and that I would report them for misinforming the public lol

I have had many dealings with Community Legal Advice and I would agree that they dont know what they're talking about.

For the mostpart, you'll get much better advice on here.

Still here.

Called someones bluff whos indirectly involved using a play on words. Possibly a week or two it may bare fruit.

Other information waiting on maybe next weekend or weekend after.

Scanned what I have, considered opening a security box, or whatever they are called, after conversation I had with someone!

lol

that ex bailiff I mentioned near start of the thread, I dont know hes name. I was under the impression I HAD PM'd him but I have nothing in my sent messages. Must have been an error, computer or otherwise, when I sent it!

Still irrelevant I feel.

Only sent email was someone called letsmakeamark

HCE its not mumbo jumbo. It might 'appear' to be mumbo jumbo to someone hoping to glean information for their own ends who might appear impatient, to that I would agree.

For instance quite a few friends of mine were quite impatient with me in the beginning. They did not understand why I did not go steaming in screaming my head off at where the excess money was. This was hard to explain as what I had seen and heard so far prove o me that I just could NOT trust anyone involved.

These very same people, many that even argued I would not get anywhere, have now seen everything I have, and said the know understand why I did what I did. While cycling one day with one friend we stopped for a break and he said this....

"ahhh now I get it...gently gently catchee monkey!"

Im just letting people know that I am just working on the last few things. As I understand that others that have suffered are now paying attention to me. I am a strong believer in fairness and morals and if I can help others in this in anyway then I surely will.

as for the legal case well lets see...

I didnt say it was simple, you should really stop making these quotes, if it was this would not be going on.

However it seems to now appear simple to others, butthen I guess its just my lack of understanding in these laws, after all I only worked in conveyancing, matrimonial, wills and probate. Ohh did I mention I worked in the law industry?

Bit impatient HCE. You do know its Easter, right? Two holidays and a weekend sandwiched in the middle?

Also as I understand it, what happens with me is of no real benefit to you, unless theres something I am missing. So if your in a situation I am unaware of and need something I am more than happy to help.

Have you been attacked by bailiffs? I will help anyone in need.