Assaulted by Bailiffs /Debt Co/ Auction House

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

High Court Enforcer your a bit of an enigma.

One minute your actually being nice and supportive the next you make statements you can not back up.

Nothing I have stated is 'rubbish' as you claim. I do not recall you being here on the day!!

To allow someone on this site to defend themselves, if you insists on this good cop bad cop persona you seem to have adopted, it might be a good idea to actually state which it is that you 'believe' to be rubbish!

I am a man of facts. When someone wants a conversation with me they need to make sense. I can not argue with you about half assed comments you seem to insist on making!

Everytime you insinuate that I am lieing you will infuriate me. This is because I do NOT lie!!

I should not even quantify your remarks with an answer as YOU have no bearing on what I do whatsoever.

However, THIS, in case you have not noticed, is a PUBLIC forum. As I assumed you have something to do with bailiffs, as I have also had backed up by others, I would have thought that you had some idea of the LAW!

I will NOT tolerate you trying to dirty my name on here. Your like a Jekyll and Hyde character. Its quite obvious your just here to muddy the waters, so to speak. In fact I can not quite work out exactly WHAT your goals are of being a member of CAG. Maybe you could enlighten everyone, I am sure there are many that would like to know. Because you are obviously not here to help people, that is for SURE.

Maybe your the bailiff that came to me! Hmm I had not considerd that.

You have no idea of what I have been through recently. Nor the effects that these bailiffs had on me. NOR do you know my medical history.

If you insist on making any statements please provide details. That way I can just reply with "well the book I have here states otherwise"

On another note, more directly realted to my case, I have been ringing the witness for a few days then I found out he is out of the country!! lol

I dont know whether hes now been out of the country all along or whether hes been on two holidays! lol its ok for some, eh?

Hmm maybe the idea is to provoke me to see exactly what I have? What knowledge I have gained? To see if it is worthwhile focusing on me? As I know others have!

Well you see what I have is......nahhh you can keep guessing. For now, lol.

But do not worry HCE. There will come a time when you will know, everything!! I promise you that!

Then my goal is to help others as much as I possibly can. But I know that's probably a ways off yet but no matter.

Allnights, my friend, be VERY careful what you say on these 'public' forums. Once it becomes public domain it can be used by anyone, but only if they can identify it is as you, such as by name. Beware of the Jabberwock!

I would imagine that with a username like 'High Court Enforcer' he/she may very well have something to do with bailiffs directly. I've skimmed these forums and can confidently say that most of their advcie has been very handy. But, I agree with you, HCE's advice does indeed seem to 'blow hot and cold', it is peculiar.

Have fun.

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

I would imagine that with a username like 'High Court Enforcer' he/she may very well have something to do with bailiffs directly. I've skimmed these forums and can confidently say that most of their advcie has been very handy. But, I agree with you, HCE's advice does indeed seem to 'blow hot and cold', it is peculiar.

Have fun.

HCE is a bailiff, I get the impression that he/she may be more than one person as well because of his/her Jekyll and Hyde postings.

Thanks Leo.

I should not get so rattled but I find HCE seems to lure you in then hit you with being offensive.

He/She has offended at least one other on my thread alone.

In fact f you look through my thread you will see he/she has already had libelous remarks removed from my thread by the CAG team. Yet still they do it.

Just like the bailiffs that come here theres no regard for laws, lol.

HCE is either completely ignorant of peoples feelings who have been victims on here or there is some ulterior motive. Either way I am constantly at a loss to know why they are on here at all.

Still, as I thought today, I have been using the Internet a very long time. you automatically build up a picture in your head about people. But for all I know he or she could be a 14 year old kid with nothing better to do, lol. Also its all too easy for people to make statements on the Internet they would never make face to face, or in a real life situaion so to speak. I call it 'Hiding Behind the Monitor Syndrome'. lol.

Thanks again Leo

Oh and he or she is not constructive, whether it is an argument for me or against me, its simply NOT constructive in any way.

Its that which makes me suspicious.

For arguments sake say its my comments about this bailiff looking 16 to 19, well maybe the guy in the picture is a bailiff, I do not know. But I have no idea who he is and he certainly looks like no bailiff I ever came across. I used to have a bailiff come in my retail store I had known a few years. Though I wished I could recall his stories he is a big bruiser charracter like Jason Reeves that came here. I know that they used to put pressure on him to get results, wish I knew the company he worked for. He is known locally as a bit of a 'hard' character and he was surprised at the things that went on.

Not sure for certain but I do not think he stuck it out. Which would surprise you as if you knew him you would think being like that is second nature. This to me showed that he ones that DO decide to disregard the law to get results are 1) Not very nice characters at all and 2) Fully deserved to be punished by the courts.

No one holds a gun to there head.

HCE is a bailiff, I get the impression that he/she may be more than one person as well because of his/her Jekyll and Hyde postings.

Ah! HCE = Hosts Countless Entities ... :p

Best wishes

Rae

That is bizarre, why would several people use a single persons Username?

I would NEVER do that. It would go against all honesty, as far as I was concerned. Besides, it would bug me for quite some time too.

Maybe that is why I am not a bailiff, or in a similar occupation (just not dishonest enough). ;-)

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

My previous post related to allnights claims of heart attacks and suicides.

I would suggest that allnights spends time recovering from their illness and then taking the action neccessary regarding their claims against the bailiffs. Worrying, moaning and pondering about me makes no sense.

HCE

"My previous post related to allnights claims of heart attacks and suicides."

I can assure you that:

a) such things do happen.

b) nothing personal, but your average Albanian blood feud looks like a playground squabble compared to my feeling on this subject.

Fortunately,for some, we live in a time and place where legal training and determination have superseded the 9mm Beretta.

You might regard it is moaning, I might call it a rant. In any case I would hardly be 'full of the joys of spring' now would I?

Did I say Heart Attack? Breakdowns and extreme Anxiety yes. The only time I ever referred to a heart attack in my life is that my Oesophagitis Grade C causes heartbur so severe that its supposedly hard to tell the diffference. I dont recall the incident that happened causing me severe heartburn?! lol.

However, both my father and uncle died in their fifties of heart related problems. Some member of my fmily have shown concern as I am now in my forties.

I started this thread and I just come on here when theres something new, as I was asked to do by several people.

Anyway I got some hate mail today. Picture of me in the post with some not so nice words on it.

Its in the hands of the Police.

• 3 months later...

Hmm the site has changed.

OK, well I apologise for my absence. Been a litlle chaotic, well more so than normal I would say.

Part of the problem was that I have been subjected to a hate campaign to which whoever it is seems to be going to great lengths to get at me.

In all honesty I did not realise in the beginning. It became so bad I thought I was losing my marbles and suffering from bipolar disorder. I now know I am not, frmo a team of psychiatrists! Police seem to think that someone is trying to make me think I was losing my mind. It did not work but I did wonder for a time.

As afr as my case goes I have done a few things regarding it. I will not mention them in here just yet. But there are 5 organisations I discovered I have contacted. I also feel a bit o an idiot as I had a realisation recently. But that is in hand.

I am also tring to publish a couple of books and currently tryig to get back to a sci-fi novel I started a couple of years back. So I have been busy printing and sending manuscripts off. Been trying to come up with a cover design for one of the books but I gave it up, lol.

So it has all been a bit busy as you can see. Needless to say, well by now anyway, I am still working on this case. I took stock and had to rethink my plans. Re-think how I go about this, as far as finding a way to win this thing. So a couple of things came to me attention and I had some ideas I have put into action now I shall just see if they bare any fruit.

I will keep you posted.