Ebay sellers selling templates

lindy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Boo - love'd your movie by the way!

Plan is this - do a listing on ebay starting at 1p - the listing says get back all the money you've had taken in bank charges - and then there is a link to this site, explaining it is a free site, that they will have to put in effort and must read the FAQs etc, but that you DO NOT WANT THEM TO PAY FOR THIS.

We are hoping this will stop the total W***ERS who are currently selling the "quick fix" options, and in fact just send people the letter templates.

Thanks for the support, I'm doing my listing at the moment.

Dinahjl :grin:

HSBC - 2 Accounts - owe us £5.8K

10 Aug offer received of 50% owed on smaller account. We Replied and REJECTED offer

11 Aug 2nd offer made on same account - £500 higher! REJECTED AGAIN

18 AugMoneyclaim submitted for £3848 on main account. ACKNOWLEDGED 23 Aug.

30 Aug Moneclaim prepared for 2nd acc £2389.56

9 Sept RECEIVED OFFER IN FULL SETTLEMENT OF £6134.30:-D :-D :-D

If you have found my advice or comments helpful - please rate them by using the scales above. THANK YOU:)

Hi Boo - love'd your movie by the way!

Plan is this - do a listing on ebay starting at 1p - the listing says get back all the money you've had taken in bank charges - and then there is a link to this site, explaining it is a free site, that they will have to put in effort and must read the FAQs etc, but that you DO NOT WANT THEM TO PAY FOR THIS.

We are hoping this will stop the total W***ERS who are currently selling the "quick fix" options, and in fact just send people the letter templates.

Thanks for the support, I'm doing my listing at the moment.

Thanks it was my first role but you never know??

Anyway - what category are you listing under etc...?

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

I've listed under books, mags and comics, then self-help! I took the decision to pay for a special feature listing (only cost me £4.00 for ten days) so I hope it will appear above the ones that are asking for money. Swine!

Feel much better for doing that - team work is brilliant on this site - just imagine what the banks coudl achieve if they tried it.

Dinahjl :grin:

HSBC - 2 Accounts - owe us £5.8K

10 Aug offer received of 50% owed on smaller account. We Replied and REJECTED offer

11 Aug 2nd offer made on same account - £500 higher! REJECTED AGAIN

18 AugMoneyclaim submitted for £3848 on main account. ACKNOWLEDGED 23 Aug.

30 Aug Moneclaim prepared for 2nd acc £2389.56

9 Sept RECEIVED OFFER IN FULL SETTLEMENT OF £6134.30:-D :-D :-D

If you have found my advice or comments helpful - please rate them by using the scales above. THANK YOU:)

I've listed under books, mags and comics, then self-help! I took the decision to pay for a special feature listing (only cost me £4.00 for ten days) so I hope it will appear above the ones that are asking for money. Swine!

Feel much better for doing that - team work is brilliant on this site - just imagine what the banks coudl achieve if they tried it.

Mine's on also!!

I thought I'd seen it all, I know I would have paid whatever they were asking a couple of months ago, before I knew about this site. It never ceases to amaze me what lengths some people will go to to make a fast buck - pondscum!

Anyway we've done our bit I feel a bit like HSBCRUSHER right now all pink and fluffy like!!

;) Boobaby

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

Guys, thanks for that. It's lovely to see some people actually believe in putting something back rather than take, take, take.

Can I just ask for people NOT to put the links to those websites on the forum? Unfortunately, it can still generate traffic for them, and that is the last thing we want, to direct people towars them, which is why I've just edited every address that had been listed on the thread.

Thanks for understanding, keep up the great work! :-)

Guys, thanks for that. It's lovely to see some people actually believe in putting something back rather than take, take, take.

Thanks for understanding, keep up the great work! :-)

You too BW - Love this site and thanks to you all

Boo

;) Boobaby

FAQ’s

I've just added a free do not bid auction on ebay (item number 120025481130) it cost 15p for 10 days and as it contains a link will no doubt be cancelled by ebay but it might do some good as long as it stays on.

Alliance & Leicester success! £3,325.74 paid in full 12/8/06 - claim started 8/6/06 settled in 2 months. :D

Nat West settled in full £1458.09 on 1/11/06

Thanks to you all for your help! :-)

Mine is still on and with 6 days to do I plan to relist, at 15p hardly a huge amount!!

Boo

;) Boobaby

FAQ’s

While its not normally in my nature to go against the grain, I see no problem in someone setting up to recover these charges for people who have no access to the internet. At the end of the day, alot of people who receive alot of charges are people who are have little disposable money and possibly not on the internet. If they sourced their business from another means IE Newspaper and mailings then I would imagine that the people responding would not know about this site.

People selling the library templates though are thieves who have done nothing for their money in my opinion.

If someone is attracted to the idea of getting their money back and they dont have internet, and someone will do it for them for a fee, they will be getting the money back that they would never have and the banks are being made to pay again.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

If someone is attracted to the idea of getting their money back and they dont have internet, and someone will do it for them for a fee, they will be getting the money back that they would never have and the banks are being made to pay again.

If they have no internet access, how would they ever know about it ?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

If they have no internet access, how would they ever know about it ?

Thats why I said in my post, sourced their customers via other media, IE Newspaper and flyers

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Can I just ask for people NOT to put the links to those websites on the forum? Unfortunately, it can still generate traffic for them, and that is the last thing we want, to direct people towars them, which is why I've just edited every address that had been listed on the thread

While I do understand and accept your reasoning for doing this, unfortunately it leaves the rest of us not knowing who to watch out for and warn others against.

If you do see people selling this service and templates, etc. on eBay, do report the auctions as inappropriate (particularly for the templates, which they do not have the right to sell).

HSBCLloyds TSBcontractual interestNew Tax Creditscoming for you?NTL/Virgin Media

Never give in ... Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. Churchill, 1941

• 2 months later...

I personally think everyone is getting over excited about this.

This is all about spreading the word, everyone is after the same goal, reclaiming money - If I had to pay some 12 year old kid 50p for information on how to do it then fine, good for him. I am the fool for paying 50p for information that is on the public domain.

Most of the buyers of these auctions will no doubt find there way here anyway.

It is not a ripoff (as such).

I wonder if the people slamming these auctions are jealous they didn't think of it first.

This is my personal view, I haven't nor wouldn't set up an auction like this but I can why people do and I actually think it's a good idea. It actually seems like a lot of hassle for a few quid.

There are plenty of more [problematic] on eBay you should be scared of