Ebay sellers selling templates

lindy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you believe it? People are profiteering from the people who can least afford it.

Just search for "bank charges" on ebay and you'll find them.

What scumbags.:mad:

Alliance & Leicester success! £3,325.74 paid in full 12/8/06 - claim started 8/6/06 settled in 2 months. :D

Nat West settled in full £1458.09 on 1/11/06

Thanks to you all for your help! :-)

Hi Lindy - unbelieveable! What are these people like?

I have an idea - how about listing the same thing with a starting price of 1pence and make the item just a brief description and the web address - explaining that this is a free website available to all. If we did the listing on one of ebay's "10p listing day"s then we wouldn't even be paying much.

It makes me furious!

Dinahjl :grin:

HSBC - 2 Accounts - owe us £5.8K

10 Aug offer received of 50% owed on smaller account. We Replied and REJECTED offer

11 Aug 2nd offer made on same account - £500 higher! REJECTED AGAIN

18 AugMoneyclaim submitted for £3848 on main account. ACKNOWLEDGED 23 Aug.

30 Aug Moneclaim prepared for 2nd acc £2389.56

9 Sept RECEIVED OFFER IN FULL SETTLEMENT OF £6134.30:-D :-D :-D

If you have found my advice or comments helpful - please rate them by using the scales above. THANK YOU:)

Thanks for that Dinahjl great minds think alike :)

I posted something similar on bankchargeshell website - [problematic] used to be able to make fake identities and bid like mad, get loads of negatives and get kicked off. I think that isn't possible now, but if only we could find a way of ruining their feedback and reputation by bidding and winning every multiple auction then leave immediate negative feedback. Then we disappear.

This is what I wrote :

An idea - we create fake ebay id's by the hundred and "buy" every single auction and of course not pay. I don't know if you have to register a card now and it's probably not possible. I can't risk my feedback by spoiling these auctions but another way would be to create an auction with 100's available and offer it at 1p telling buyers not to bid but in the listing ask them to hit "ask seller a question" and they can be pointed to this site. You can't post links in auctions as ebay will cancel these listings.

The only thing is the fees and really why should any of us pay to stop these snivelling ........ I am really angry.

They are targeting the people who can least afford it - DESPICABLE

Alliance & Leicester success! £3,325.74 paid in full 12/8/06 - claim started 8/6/06 settled in 2 months. :D

I guess what this really proves, is that all of us - everyone who finds this forum and uses the advice - needs to be telling everyone we know about it and that it is FREE. If we each sent just 10 e-mails to people, imagione the numbers of claims!

10 Aug offer received of 50% owed on smaller account. We Replied and REJECTED offer

If you have found my advice or comments helpful - please rate them by using the scales above. THANK YOU:)

I guess what this really proves, is that all of us - everyone who finds this forum and uses the advice - needs to be telling everyone we know about it and that it is FREE. If we each sent just 10 e-mails to people, imagione the numbers of claims!

I agree - we've all seen how these chain mail e-mails spiral outta control and get around the world in 3 minutes...i'm gonna send the link to this site to every one in my inbox and ask them to do the same - with some luck no one will need to buy this info on e-bay then :)

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

Parasites.

is the word you're looking for.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Another website cashing in on it all......

[NO LINK, PLS]

They want an initial payment of £25 plus 10% of proceeds....thieving money grabbing ******* !!!!!

I treid to do a whois on them, but couldn't get any info :-(

Private house in Wiltshire, domain registered for two years, not long before we see the ads on TV then?

Having said that, 10% is not bad, but for that, how much will they do?

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

What I meant was, how much work will they do?

Because for £25 (£35 with DPA - the extra £10 they do not get to keep) and 10% I would not bother, that is not enough!

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

To be honest, if a company wants to profiteer from the situation, I think that is completely fine, its other peoples choice. Because that is not what this website is for is beside the point, I don't see it as either immoral or illegal - but I know I am telling as many people as I can about this site and how they can do it themselves for free.

I've just placed an advert on ebay, offering info on how to reclaim bank charges.

In the listing I tell people not to bid for the item, but instead to visit this site and get all the info for free.

It cost me £0.15 in ebay charges for a 10-day listing.

Tim

I would report that listing to ebay, one thing it is actually misleading, the bit at the bottom in red "RECOVER £,000's CHARGES NOW" you can only recover what you have had deducted from your account.

REFUNDED

Hubbys - HSBC £4,165 paid 18/8 after MCOL issued :)

HSBC - £651 paid 18/8 after MCOL issued :)

HSBC - £147 Prel 7/8, LBA 21/8, MCOL 6/9 £241

Hubby Halifax - Prel 29/7 £215, LBA 21/8, Offer rec. £110 22/8, MCOL 6/9 £298

Abbey - £2758 - Prel 26/6, LBA 10/7 - MCOL 26/7 £3,391, offer 25/8 £1,755.94, paid £3567.32 after Case manag hearing

Barclays - £675 Prel7/8, LBA 21/8, offer received £300 MCOL 6/9 £998 - Paid £1,012 before going to Court

Good on you Tim,

I have also got an ebay account if you want me to put up a similar listing

REFUNDED

Abbey - £2758 - Prel 26/6, LBA 10/7 - MCOL 26/7 £3,391, offer 25/8 £1,755.94, paid £3567.32 after Case manag hearing

Barclays - £675 Prel7/8, LBA 21/8, offer received £300 MCOL 6/9 £998 - Paid £1,012 before going to Court

What a bunch of w***ers.

What happends when you need to ask them a question? I bet they just leave you high and dry. To be honest, it's not just as simple as send the bank 3 letters. There's alot more of work involved.

I can understand some people who just don't have the time to do the work themselves and might want to pay someone to do the work on their behalf (as long as they know they could do it on their own for free), but for people to just sell 3 letter templates with claims that you'll get 1000's in return is rubbish. It's just not that straight forward. I spent a fair while reading the FAQ's and STILL had questions.

Scumbags....thats what they are.

• Confused 1

NatWest:

**£466.28 Settled In Full 21/08/06**

Halifax:

**Full settlement of £107.52 offerd and accepted 25/10/06**

GE Money:

**£48 settled In Full 19/09/06**

Barclays Bank:

**Full settlement of £90 offered and accepted on 24/10/06**

Alliance & Leicester:

**£170 Refunded In Full 17/09/07 (Charges due to bank error but still had to fight them for almost 3 weeks to get back)**

"Thin-de le'hasuan 'aloun'myin-del bpi-de gka-de hasou-de paya"

"Learn the gifts of all sights, or finish in the dance of the fallen gods."

BTW Lindy123 has the best idea.

If someone is selling lots of these types of auctions you can just buy one and leave them bad feedback. You can also leave the BAG web address in the feedback stating the info is free from here :D

Most people read up on bad feedback before they buy and will see that the info is actualy free. Plus the feedback is VERY hard to remove. The seller will probable have to close their account and start afresh and may think twice before ripping people off.

NatWest:

**£466.28 Settled In Full 21/08/06**

Halifax:

**Full settlement of £107.52 offerd and accepted 25/10/06**

GE Money:

**£48 settled In Full 19/09/06**

Barclays Bank:

**Full settlement of £90 offered and accepted on 24/10/06**

Alliance & Leicester:

**£170 Refunded In Full 17/09/07 (Charges due to bank error but still had to fight them for almost 3 weeks to get back)**

"Thin-de le'hasuan 'aloun'myin-del bpi-de gka-de hasou-de paya"

"Learn the gifts of all sights, or finish in the dance of the fallen gods."

[NO LINK, PLS]from what i understand takes a fee of 25% + vat.

This site offers all the information for FREE and provides helpful tips on how to get started.

No Win No Fee is provided as a last bid attempt to get back the charges only after all else fails.. a new group on google groups is also available for anyone needing an answer to a question.

[NO LINK, PLS]

[NO LINK, PLS]

People selling these templates on ebay may be breaking the law if there templates have been copyright protected? in the copyright they cannot be sold for commercial gain..

Kev, that would be a great idea, however one of the sellers has got private feedback and you cannot read it.

REFUNDED

Lick - that is a great idea - I have added it to my signature in Outlook, and as we have our own small business, I am also going to put a link on the website. I'll just check with an Administrator that it's ok to do that.

The more we spread the word the better - I was talking to the lady who owns the local post office about it today, and by the end of our 15 minute chat, there were 7 people listening - and I gave all of them the site address.

It has made such a huge difference to our lives - and frankly our outlook too - and for these ebay sellers to simply offer 3 letter templates just shows they have missed the whole concept of this website PEOPLE POWER achieved by sharing of knowledge and support.

I've sent an official complaint to ebay about the listings today - they have to respond, so perhaps if we all do this, they will get the message and ban these listings.

Hey forget it lets get back to the matter in hand, if the pa****tes want to set themselves up in business, let them.

It's not worth worrying about

Mike

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

:rolleyes:

I complained to ebay last night and also emailed thisismoney.co.uk to see if they were interested in publicising the fact that there are people prepared to sell this particular service.

Wonder if the seller got his inspiration from having a successful claim ... that would make it doubly sick making. :evil:

Well done, Ive just done a 10 day auction on ebay for it too, anyone else going to help out?

Sure I sell quite a bit on eBay and have over 700 feedback, so do both my sisters what do you want us to do??

Boo x

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted