Advice needed please.

dt3000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently tried a new deoderant (no jokes please :-) and after only one application my armpits erupted into red raw rashes, for which I've had to visit the doctor and receive treatment. Do I have any recourse to at least claim back the cost of the product and medical expenses? Who do I contact...the manufacturer...trading standards? Pics attached.

IMG_0810a.jpg

IMG_0814a.jpg

i think if you read the small print or referals to websites etc on it it will say test on a small area before use.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just found out that the label peels off to reveal text you can only read with a magnifying glass and it says "if iritation develops stop use". the product has "Sensitive" in the name...that implies that it's gentle on the skin doesn't it? No website just a tel number.

No - some people are more 'sensitive' than others. Following your logic there should be an outright ban on nuts on the offchance you might have an allergy attack. It is accepted that if you are aware of ultra sensitivity, you try the formula to assess suitability, unless there was an issue with the concoction where the mix was incorrect, there would be no other liability.

:D

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have extremely sensitive skin, the doccys has to give me special shampoo, creams etc or I look like Ive walked through fire by the reaction. I am only 41 but look about 60 on my arms and hands:-o

Even the special creams from my doctor when changing to find something which helps better cause a reaction occassionally and I have to just stop using them.

I know its not pleasant when your skins on fire, but some of us are just more sensitive skin wise. I gave up using deodorants and perfumes years ago because I reacted all the time. I used to use a lovely perfume but had to stop and ended up in a and e last time like a burns victim.

Just dont use similar products again as you will become more sensitised to it each time, try and find some natural product ones or maybe ask your doctors advice:)