'London Xmas Meet Friday 18th December 7.30pm~ The Harp, 48 Chandos Place, Covent Garden WC2

Spamalot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought it was Steve cos of his comment "I fell out early having been 'on the pop' since midday" but maybe he didn't mean fell literally.

But thinking about who Tilly would laugh sooooooooooooo much at, now I suspect someone else.

Jan

That was 'falling out' in the military sense not literally. I had to pace myself for another shindig last night. A good do - but had to wait three hours for a train back from Aldershot this morning (wrong type of frost or something).

Just got back and enjoying a fortified coffee.

BTW - there was a MaccyDs, Burger King and Weatherspoons all in Leicester Square - but all present seemed to have 'Shakespeare Syndrome' by then!

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

My sense of direction (or lack of it) hadn't been helped by my consumption of two Long Island Iced Teas and two double vodkas at the works do earlier, plus the pint and half of Double Chocolate Stout in the Harp, I did flag a bit in the Shakespeare with another pint and half of Elephant Beer as they didn't have any of the black stuff!

I missed the bit about Tilly breaking the loo... worst I've done when drunk is push a sliding door of its hinges...

Chilling out indoors now with a nice glass of sherry - had Sunday lunch with some friends and this was their pressie...

Tilly, I can get another 15 Inch Johnny for you in the New Year, I need to get another couple of puppets and they have a three for two offer on in January...

I missed the bit about Tilly breaking the loo...

:p

worst I've done when drunk is push a sliding door of its hinges...

Too much black stuff me thinks SG :rolleyes:

Tilly, I can get another 15 Inch Johnny for you in the New Year,

:eek::eek:

noooooo ones enough i still have flashbacks from the first one :rolleyes::p

I need to get another couple of puppets and they have a three for two offer on in January...

hey up missus do i dare ask which ones :eek::D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

:eek:spam on the voddy!!! dreadful, she only drank diet coke in Leeds! Needs must... if I hadn't helped Tilly out she would have been legless and we'd have had to carry her home... :rolleyes::D

Glad you had a good time, and if I were you spam I would put your daughter up for adoption

I have put her on Ebay if you want to make a bid..

:p:D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I have put her on Ebay if you want to make a bid..

:p:D:D

nice try but I have two of my own thank you!

One of which is moving back in along with her hubby and my grandaughter tomorrow! My younger daughter has had to move back home 3 times now along with her hubby and brood. It is a good job we all get along.

I dont need any more cause I cant get rid of the ones I have got! :D

sadly too late for the carol service now, so it was just as well Bookie wasn't there waiting for us!!... :oops:

*Last shreds of guilt firmly evaporated now* Phew. I get very cranky when cold, so just as well... Just goes to show that things, including migraines, do happen for a reason. :razz:

I'm worn out, just made it back from the CAG meet! Only joking guys, I caught Crimbo fever and got into the spirit of the season so best thought get busy with pressie buying and deck the halls with bails of holly tra la la la la la la la la!!

I spent the Cag meet evening in fabulous company, The Harp in Covent Garden was voted the best pub in London I believe, real ales and a very friendly sociable atmosphere. Good to meet you Steve hope we see you again when you can. We then left and whisked away to Holborn in black cabs. With our first three in front we said 'follow that cab!' We spoke of far away places and I drank Rose! Lily the Pink comes to mind! The clock struck to catch our trains and said goodbye to Sillygirl and Consumerdude. I saw a feather and three angels whisked me away to an enchanted house. They left a note saying 'what happens on tour stays on tour'

Any peeps who couldn't make it hope to see you in 2010.

I'm worn out, just made it back from the CAG meet! Only joking guys, I caught Crimbo fever and got into the spirit of the season so best thought get busy with pressie buying and deck the halls with bails of holly tra la la la la la la la la!!

I spent the Cag meet evening in fabulous company, The Harp in Covent Garden was voted the best pub in London I believe, real ales and a very friendly sociable atmosphere. Good to meet you Steve hope we see you again when you can. We then left and whisked away to Holborn in black cabs. With our first three in front we said 'follow that cab!' We spoke of far away places and I drank Rose! Lily the Pink comes to mind! The clock struck to catch our trains and said goodbye to Sillygirl and Consumerdude. I saw a feather and three angels whisked me away to an enchanted house. They left a note saying 'what happens on tour stays on tour'

I'd better not ask then Termi.:p

Any peeps who couldn't make it hope to see you in 2010.

Can I give notice that I can't make either of the last 2 weekends in November 2010 at the moment, but other than that my diary is fairly free ...... :D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The last Friday before Christmas is probably not the best time - just too many people on the lash!

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

Can I give notice that I can't make either of the last 2 weekends in November 2010 at the moment,

:eek::eek:

but other than that my diary is fairly free ...... :D

You mean your selling it on the cheap :p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Yep. I'll have finished with my 2009 diary in a few days so if anyone wants to buy it I'm open to offers. Next years planner is almost unused.:p

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Bet it goes for a fortune! all those goings on! :D

:eek:

I couldn't possibly comment.:rolleyes:

What's Best for You?

Same to you too Hils. I hope so too and I expect a drink when Yorkshire Bank finally cough up your dosh!;)

What's Best for You?