'London Xmas Meet Friday 18th December 7.30pm~ The Harp, 48 Chandos Place, Covent Garden WC2

Spamalot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you know of any decent watering holes in the vicinty of Trafalgar square that would be a good place to meet??
U want peeps to actually meet in the fountains Spammie?? :shock:

:p:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going to Trafalgar Square on 18th to see my DD in her singing group so if any local to London Caggers are free and would like an impromptu meet for half a shandy and a pack of pork scratchings do please pipe up....

:D

London meet before christmas sounds possible for me..:cool:

U want peeps to actually meet in the fountains Spammie?? :shock:

:p:D

Sounds like a plan to me... :D we need somewhere to empty the Evian bottles before topping them up with the real stuff.. :p;)

London meet before christmas sounds possible for me..:cool:

Cool beans.... the more the merrier.. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

It goes without saying Caro,.. you, the Tilly monster and several other Northern peeps would be welcome...

I baggsy the top drawer :p:D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Short notice, but this Greater London CAGger should be able to make it, as long as I drug myself to the gills. :-D ;-) I have missed far too many of them meets lately, last one I went to Tilly's housewarming!

(House bursting at the seams so can't offer accomodation though :-()

Short notice, but this Greater London CAGger should be able to make it, as long as I drug myself to the gills. :-D ;-) Shouldn't have too much trouble finding a pusher in central London...:rolleyes::p

Welcome aboard oh French Educated one.... will you be fit enough to 'Timewarp' or do we need to find a sedate 'snug' for you to repose in... :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Spamalot, Mrs M here. What sort of a group is your daughter in, my daughter is studying music at kingston uni.

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Kingston upon Thames not Kingston Jamaica. LoL :)

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Hi Mrs M.. :)

It's a medieval singing group called 'Sweet Harmonie' They've done a set at Trafalgar square for the past few years and it's the first time I've been able to go... :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sg1...:)

Do you know of any decent watering holes in the vicinty of Trafalgar square that would be a good place to meet??

Harp, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS - pub details # beerintheevening.com

One of the best pubs in London - bit small but the best things come in small packages!

There are several good pubs around Covent Garden.

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

Probably not - they are a Free House so the beers are always changing. My local is a Youngs pub and I've not seen Winter Warmer on draught yet (it is not to my taste anyway). It is also not shown on their website.

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

Thanks again.. :)

Been a few years since I've had the stuff so maybe they've stopped doing it.. it was a bit potent.. :eek:

I'm sure there'll be something else just as interesting to try... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Mrs M.. :)

It's a medieval singing group called 'Sweet Harmonie' They've done a set at Trafalgar square for the past few years and it's the first time I've been able to go... :)

got a link? Sounds like my cup of tea, where are they playing, St Martins in the field?

There is a place called The Clarence I seem to remember near there, however there is always the nice pub at the back of Liberty's in Oxford/Regent street and also a couple of other watering holes if anyone wants to go south with me on the way home.

Breakfast on Saturday can either be at my place, Morrisons supermarket (5 minute walk), nearest Weatherspoons (also 5 minute walk) or any of the other eateries in the local high street - including Il Ponte's restaurant which does salmon & scrambled egg for £5.95...

got a link? Sounds like my cup of tea, where are they playing, St Martins in the field?

Hi Bookie... The only link I have is a facebook one ...

They are performing at 6pm - 7pm at Trafalgar Square... that's the only info I have at the mo... If I get more I'll update.. ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(House bursting at the seams so can't offer accomodation though :-(

)

aww does that mean you has to be spesh :rolleyes:

Or you can come and stay at mine, catch the tram from my house to E/C, then Gatwick Express from E/Croydon?

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

That's on the 28th, Tills. On the 28th, I have a lickle bit of room as long as you don't mind sharing the couch with Martin. :-D (and you're very welcome if you want to come down, although Martin may object! :razz:)

BEFORE xmas, OTOH... Let's put it this way, at the moment, you have to go upstairs sideways, avoid the corner of the landing covered in stuff, navigate round the 5 full baskets of washing and push doors open with your shoulder to squeeze through. As for my living-room table, I conclude it's still there as the piles on top of it would collapase otherwise, but I couldn't tell you what colour it is now, it's been that long since it has seen the light of day it may well have started growing mushrooms.

And if you think I'm kidding... Oh I wish I were. *sigh*

Thank you...;)... do you happen to know if they sell Youngs winter warmer???

:-)

There's always the Guinness of Newky Brown Spam? :lol: :lol:

Looks like you've picked a good time and place that will suit a lot of peeps. :p

This is the first time since CAG started that I missed a London meet at xmas but out of the question this time.:sad:

Just think though Spam - a few short weeks ago you were a meet virgin nervously awaiting your first time. Now you've done it once your brazenly organising meets yourself, and can paaaarrrttttyyyy with the best of them.:razz:

Way to go girl!!!!:D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.