stopped by a police for not wearing my seat belt, when in fact i had it on

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

iv just been stopped by a police man for not wearing my seat belt, when in fact i had it on. i told the policeman this but he kept saying no u did not. he said ill get a 60.00 fine filled all my details in and did a check on my car asked me to sign to say id given him my details and told me to wait for a letter, he ditn give me anything else, i dont know what to do, im a single mum and a 60 fine is alot right b4 christmas on something i didnt do!! :Cry:

iv just been stopped by a police man for not wearing my seat belt, when in fact i had it on. i told the policeman this but he kept saying no u did not. he said ill get a 60.00 fine filled all my details in and did a check on my car asked me to sign to say id given him my details and told me to wait for a letter, he ditn give me anything else, i dont know what to do, im a single mum and a 60 fine is alot right b4 christmas on something i didnt do!! :Cry:

just a jobsworth trying to get his numbers up was stopped for doing 30 mph wanted to know why i was going slow

said didn't want to give gordon brown darling any more fuel duty taxes

also bikes with no lights on had just passed us

get legal advice

the like to do psycholigical police ing now

so it cascades down the food chain

did he catch any muggers shoplifters i bet not

Edited by wishboneash
spelling

Sounds like he was just throwing his weight about, the normal fp for not wearing a seatbelt is £30.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

just a jobsworth trying to get his numbers up was stopped for doing 30 mph wanted to know why i was going slow

said didn't want to give gordon brown darling any more fuel duty taxes

also bikes with no lights on had just passed us

get legal advice

the like to do psycholigical police ing now

so it cascades down the food chain

did he catch any muggers shoplifters i bet not

As for the 'bikes with no lights on' bit; they should most certainly be done by plod.

Edited by sailor sam