Derby/Notts/Leics Area

lowwill
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do any of you guys ever meet in the Derby/Notts/Leics Area possibly around the J24 M1 area?

Hiya LW

This lot will meet anywhere :eek::rolleyes::D

You could start your own meet thread :)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

...You could start your own meet thread

Methinks lowwill already has done. :rolleyes:

Where do U suggest for peeps...Kegworth?

When a meet was last held in Nottingham, it wasn't very well attended by many bog standard CAG Users, although it was well advertised as being open to everyone, as should all CAG meets be...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/151889-official-cag-meet-nottingham.html

:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Kegworth isn't exactly reknown for it's social life, which some CAG Users may prefer though is it lowwill?

A not too far away alternative would have to be the obviously superior venue of Loughborough methinks.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

We could always meet at the airport then after we could all fly out for 6 years then when we come back we tell the DCA's to bog off as it's stat barred :D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ooh a local meet. Depending when it is this MAY be a possibility.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Have U any particular dates in mind for this CAG Meet lowwill?

(Jules Winnfield)

What a response, brilliant. How about for starters; White House Hotel, Kegworth, The Old Mill, Shardlow (good food as well 2 for a £10). As to when what about Friday 11th/Sat12th -Fri18th/Sat19th December. But please your views also. Or if you all feel it is too close to Christmas then it will have to be in the New Year (always state the obvious)

hiya all

i would like to join you too if i may please

that would be fab loughborough been mentioned,

Kegworth Hotel in the new year would suit me fine

anyway will look forward to meeting you all

laters angel x:p

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

White House Hotel, Kegworth, The Old Mill, Shardlow...But please your views also...
Both Kegworth + Shardlow are not really public transport friendly places to get to/from + offer limited scope for peeps various choices of types of Meet venue +/or accommodation.

I still think that Loughborough would be the percentage call for most peeps, myself. ;)

(Jules Winnfield)

Is that near Lakeside... :confused:

Councillor HF seems to think it might be...

Charnwood Flood Risk

:p:D

(Jules Winnfield)

Councillor HF seems to think it might be...

Charnwood Flood Risk

:p:D

Phew. I'm glad my soakaways are finished and airbricks sorted.:|;)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.