Ting Tong vs Nationwide

Ting Tong
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Possibly send an email to them...I have not known one to take this long.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Got my payment of 2666.36 into my account today which is the court costs and interest :-) All that worry is finally over and we can thoroughly enjoy our holiday.

Assuming we will get the rest tomorrow or next week :)

Hopefully the rest of you waiting would have got some today. It wasn't in there when I checked at 4.30pm but was there after 6pm!

So so happy :lol:

BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT NEWS

The rest will follow very soon. :)

I am so pleased because I could tell you were worried. Now you go and have a fab holiday and spoil yourself :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

Well done Ting Tong, really pleased for you. hope you thoroughly enjoy your holiday.

And guess what mine was paid in to my account this evening as well...yesssssssss.:D

That's brilliant - thought you might have got yours as well! The weird thing is that when we checked on line just now (just to make sure that we weren't dreaming :p ), it said that we could have a 400 quid overdraft on the same account, something that has not been offered to us for a long time! We went through with the application just to see and hey presto we now have a overdraft on our account, not that we need it or will be using it :D

I've had a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate in case you didn't notice :lol:

BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT NEWS

The rest will follow very soon. :)

I am so pleased because I could tell you were worried. Now you go and have a fab holiday and spoil yourself :)

Thanks Dolly, your prediction was right as usual! I was getting worried, more so because we were going on hols and I knew we only had a limited amount to spend but now it doesn't matter! I'm going shopping tomorrow morning now!

Speak to you all soon when I get back :)

Awesome news, have a great holiday and remember to fill out the survey.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/survey.php

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but rather the size of the fight in the dog..:D

MBNA SETTLED IN FULL £216.00

Preffered Mortgages Ltd MCOL going in for £3.5K

Nationwide £702.00, SETTLED IN FULL.

A bit behind schedule Ting Tong.............but - hey ! Result !

Enjoy.

Tazz

Nationwide

May 23 Data Protection Act request sent

May 25 Data Protection Act request acknowledgement received

June 13 Statements Received

June 13 Prelim letter sent

June 26 LBA sent

July 12 Claim issued via Money Claim Online

July 21 £4798.29 paid into account

Endeavour Personal Finance

Sep 12 Prelim letter sent

Sep 18 LBA sent

GE Money

Sep 20 SAR

SPPL

Sep 20 SAR

• 2 weeks later...

Well after my post the other day with regards to Nationwide only paying my moneyclaim in part, I just thought I would update you.

On Wednesday my husband managed after 3 attempts to speak, yes SPEAK to Charles Bacon. Don't ask me how he got through but he did :D CB said that was their final settlement which they believed to be fair. Hubby pointed out that it wasn't fair because it was no where near our claim amount and he ended the call to say that if the rest wasn't received by Monday 18th (28 days deadline), then we would be filing judgement, we also sent this in writing by email the following day. Well we have just checked our bank account and another 2,335k has been deposited to our bank account ;) They are still 1,800 short but we are hoping we are going to see this over the weekend or on Monday.

Also my hubby phoned the Financial Ombudsman about them closing our account and they were very interested to hear this. They said that we have not broken our terms and conditions by asking for our charges back and on they have no grounds to close our account. We are well within our rights to get an injunction out to stop them closing the account. To be honest I can't be arsed by hubby is up for the fight so I am leaving it all to him.

So good news all round and another great weekend for us :p

Great stuff - remember though if it is not all in to file for judgement. A few people are having to do that. Did you have a good holiday then>??

Great stuff - remember though if it is not all in to file for judgement. A few people are having to do that. Did you have a good holiday then>??

Thanks Dolly, we will file on Monday after 9am if it hasn't gone in by then. We told them that is what we would do. Yes we had a great holiday thanks! Really refreshed and relaxed especially as we knew we had all that dosh in the bank :D

Also my hubby phoned the Financial Ombudsman about them closing our account and they were very interested to hear this. They said that we have not broken our terms and conditions by asking for our charges back and on they have no grounds to close our account. We are well within our rights to get an injunction out to stop them closing the account. To be honest I can't be arsed by hubby is up for the fight so I am leaving it all to him.

Im very interested in the above. I think other people that are afraid of this will be interested in reading this. Well done and i hope you and your hubby do challenege them on it as its the principle!

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Im very interested in the above. I think other people that are afraid of this will be interested in reading this. Well done and i hope you and your hubby do challenege them on it as its the principle!

Thanks! Hubby is well and truly on for the challenge - not sure if I'm not so I'm leaving it to him. Its not like we even use that particular account anymore but it's more the principle of the thing that matters to him more, especially after Nationwide's shirty letter that they send you informing you that they are going to close the account!

I will keep you all updated :)