X Factor - Stacey Soloman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurray!!! the lurching leprechauns have finally gone ! :D no need for lippy Louis anymore, he should just follow them out the door - and keep going !!!

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Finally they have gone.

And Dannii Minogue before making her choice, she said:

"I have a question. Is it a singing competition that we are voting on here? I need to know the answer to make a decision."

Ermmm if you need telling what the show is about at this stage you should'nt be a judge . . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Yeeehawww the twins are gone!! I think Danni was being sarcastic to the other judges when she said that as that's not what they have done for the last few weeks. I think she was making a point, one that did need making. Also possibly done to avoide a backlash from the Jedward fans, who must be a bit looney to be serious fans in the first place, by pointing out that she had no choice thay had to go.:?

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I stand by earlier my comment in that I think Stacey should win. She's got a beautful voice, not bad looking and very naive and innocent. She'll appeal to lads of all ages and definately grannies. Lloyd, Joe, Olly, Danyl and Jamie will be picked up by other recording lables as they all have decent voices. Maybe Louis will sign Jedwood lol :D

Just caught a few minutes of a children's programme earlier and a music editor from somewhere said that he thinks Jedward will cash in in the same ways as Chico and the Cheeky Girls: novelty singles, guest appearances everywhere, interviews in children's/teen mags, and probably as hosts of a children's show too. :eek:

Thank you, Louis. :rolleyes:

That Danyl just winds me up looking at his plastic mask like face, how false is that smile, and the constant up and down movement of his right arm does he not know how to move any other parts of his body. The way he snivelled after being in the bottom 2. Stacy is great, annoying voice granted when she is speaking. great personality and a good mum it seems, Lloyd is just useless only there for his pretty boy looks, Olly seems like ok bloke but singing is a bit flat sometimes, Joe has best voice but is just booooooooooring.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Just caught a few minutes of a children's programme earlier and a music editor from somewhere said that he thinks Jedward will cash in in the same ways as Chico and the Cheeky Girls: novelty singles, guest appearances everywhere, interviews in children's/teen mags, and probably as hosts of a children's show too. :eek:

Thank you, Louis. :rolleyes:

Ant and Dec make a great living from being failed boy band idiots... good luck to them :)

i would rather listen and watch ant and dec than the twits.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I think Lloyd will go tonight .. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Oh yes i forgot, the big boot is tomorrow night. .

WARNING TO ALL

lol

Relight my fire opening was sung to slow.

Stacey sung beautifyl world perfect and loyd done one of my favorite take that songs.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

That Danyl just winds me up looking at his plastic mask like face, how false is that smile, and the constant up and down movement of his right arm does he not know how to move any other parts of his body.

Is this on the aftershow then? :p

Can't say I've noticed that. Will pay more attention this week. Have to say I quite like Danyl.

As much as I love Stcey, she should never be allowed to eat pizza on telly again! We were in stitches! And people say she's not entertaining.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Stacey, JOE and olly for the final.

I think so too. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Me too:D

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI