Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you really think ja-de is that good...

wrinkled-faced-woman.jpg

It'd make me smile if she is...:)

:eek: oiiiiii, is you implying I is an old person, Spammy?? :eek:

ja-de has been known to have her moments Spammie.

...Can U ever recall a time when U last seen a creased ferret?? :eek:

She gets places where even Domestos can't get...

ja-de The Movie

:p:D

:eek: For the last time MTM, I HATE ironing :rolleyes:

Brilliant......NOT!!! :p

:D:D:D

:grin: On a more excited note, (me thinks) I is looking forward to seeing you all :p pmsl

NOTE: Due to me being a 'dirty' stoppout, I has the the Police, (with helichopper) & swat teams, watching, & all CCtv cameras in the immediate vicinity, trained on my house

Edited by ja-de

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are we meeting at the pub at 6pm?

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

thanks jan, I'll do the same :)

My fight so far:

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Are we going to get a "roving report" as the night progresses ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

morning all, I made sure no one had thier lappy with them cause I wanted the last post, and they are now all stuck in Leeds! Anyhoo we had or at least I had a great time. Caro was there which was a nice surpise. Good company, ( me) good fun and a good old laugh.

Next year we want to see more peeps in Leeds, so get saving now. Thanks to those that did come along and the list will be opening shortly for 2010!

Edited by hilaryfrances

flippin 'eck hils.... you were up early!

had a fab time!, was great to meet everyone

My fight so far:

I've just got home - had a great time and it was really good to meet everyone. :)

Left the hotel about 11 but didn't see anyone around when I left and couldn't remember their room numbers to say bye. But maybe I was last to leave.

Hmmm I'm saying nowt except...

Someone Mutilated Tillys Muffin....

and it wasn't a pretty sight.... :eek:

:eek: :eek:

That chocolate chip muffin cost me £1.20 :( soooooo gonna keeeeeeeeel him :D

:eek: I'd forgotten about that!

Shurrrup you :p

I bet you forgot about that ice making machine in the corridor in the hotel as well :D

• Haha 1

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Where is everbody :eek:

We is still parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtying bar is open :D newki brown with bicardi top is wkd karioki :eek: someone put the cat out

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

:( wish I could have been there :(:(

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

If it's the 20th I can't go I'm afraid:( - I'm on a girlie night out for my friend's 50th birthday

We're all booked in to a local hotel& Spa for the night - it's a Beatles tribute night too - should be interesting!

Are we going to get a "roving report" as the night progresses ?

:( wish I could have been there :(:(
Aww Ell never mind but hope you had a good time on your girlie night out last night or was it cancelled at the last minute:confused:

A-Z Index

It's been changed to next weekend - we're now having two nights in York as it's the Xmas market weekend. My friend's daughter works for a hotel chain and got us 2 nights for less than it was going to cost us for one at the other place. Couldn't afford two weekends away unfortunately :(

hmmm...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

hmmm...

??? :-?

:p

morning all, I made sure no one had thier lappy with them cause I wanted the last post, and they are now all stuck in Leeds! Anyhoo we had or at least I had a great time. Caro was there which was a nice surpise. Good company, ( me) good fun and a good old laugh.

Next year we want to see more peeps in Leeds, so get saving now. Thanks to those that did come along and the list will be opening shortly for 2010!

I was surprised to be there myself Hils, but soooo glad to have had a pass out for the night. :D 'Twas great to meet one of the old YB family, especially seeing as you got all those letters after your name!! roflmao

Hmmm I'm saying nowt except...

Someone Mutilated Tillys Muffin....

Whatever are you trying to say Spam?:p

'Twas very near Tilly mutilated when I "fell" on her!!:eek:

and it wasn't a pretty sight.... :eek:

That barman certainly seemed to think it was a bit dodgy!!:p

You is a lightweight?

Er helloooooooo!!! :rolleyes:

pssst btw photo's are brill:D

Except for the one of my ***** !!!!:evil: Anyway Hunni's are far better than mine! :p

Consumerdude - I'll be keeping an eye on that thread of yours, so keep up the good work.;)

Jan, sorry to have missed you this morning. Spam and I had to beat a hasty retreat for an appointment with Ronald before getting early(ish) trains home. I thought Rooster was there when I heard Termi's alarm!! :lol:

I have to say last night which was not only the best laugh I've had in a very long time, but had some fab company, not least Hunni's lovely Dad. Thanks Jan for your generosity of "spirit":D,

A million thanks to all those who were there and made the night so special. It's one I won't forget in a very long time. The true spirit of CAG is alive and kicking, and those banks and DCA's had better not rest on their laurels!!

xxxxxxxx

PS Message to Ja-de - You really should remember not to wear light trousers next time you go to a CAG meet. :D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.