Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Women and shopping, I dunno...:rolleyes:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Jan Leeds is very good for shopping, there is even a Hrvey Nichols

I remember that from years ago - they got one before Manchester. Not that I ever buy anything from there but like a nosey!

Have told a couple of people about you going to FOS on JDW. They were wondering what to do. They might come on your thread and see how you get on. One was called ST8.

Jan

Jan

I think I'm going to have to bow out of this meet. I really wanted to go and meet a carrot and a batty old bat as well as the rest of the crew.

My Dad is in hospital after having a heart attack yesterday so my duties lie with my family at this time.

Hopefully I will get to meet you all soon...

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

should I be worried?...
Ewe is a sheep hunni2006? :eek:

:p:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

I think I'm going to have to bow out of this meet. I really wanted to go and meet a carrot and a batty old bat as well as the rest of the crew.

My Dad is in hospital after having a heart attack yesterday so my duties lie with my family at this time.

Hopefully I will get to meet you all soon...

Reallly sorry to hear you can't make it stoney... but perfectly understandable...

We have yet to arrange the 'Caro' and 'maggie moo' kidnap meet so I guess well just have to add your name to the ransom note..:rolleyes::p

Seriously though, all the positive vibes and hugs to you and your family at this time...

Take care... Spam.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I'm wearing jeans, should be fine for a Friday night...
Nooooooo Jan4a...Fri is Children in Need day. :-o

Tis much better to wear knotted hankies, string vests, micro bikini bottoms + day-glo lime green Crocs with 190 denier pop socks.

...Especially when immersed in a bath tub of boiled carrots + bat droppings as part of a sponsored drunk-a-thon for charity. :p

...I'll bring vodka.
Forget what I've just typed above, anyone who wants to bring along a case or 3 of Smirnoff blue labelled voddie is entitled to wear what the h*ll they want to!!! ;)

...It never seems to have any effect on me though. :rolleyes::razz:

Smirnoff.jpg

:D:D:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Right that's me sorted... had me blue rinse and a nice perm.. just got to iron me pinny and varnish me rolling pin.

now where did I put that headscarf? :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just chuck on your Sunday best burkha Spammie. ;)

...We can always rely on ja-de to iron your wrinkles out on Sat.

(Jules Winnfield)

...I'm asking you, who is she then

Coiiiiiiiiii MTM, you haven't told us who she is yet..

I have an awful feeling that he will!!
Okis...

(Jules Winnfield)

Do you really think ja-de is that good...
ja-de has been known to have her moments Spammie.

...Can U ever recall a time when U last seen a creased ferret?? :eek:

She gets places where even Domestos can't get...

ja-de The Movie

(Jules Winnfield)

oh so that is two of us with a blue rinsed perm then, I thought I was being unique!

:eek: Oh... Sorry Hils, I did it to match me slippers.. bunions are playing up a bit so I thought I could get away with wearing them in a dark corner... should I change the hair to pink??

:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunni2006 viewpost.gif

should I be worried?...

Ewe is a sheep hunni2006? :shock:

:lol::lol:lol.... I might be if you is a dog!;)

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Sooooo...Where's Leeds then??? :confused:

...+ who's bringing the non-alcoholic vol-au-vents for those vegetable peeps with a delicate constitution? :eek:

(Jules Winnfield)