Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should really read, Mrs Hils.

Yes CD, police, army, ambulance service, boy scouts, (thats another story!) coastguard, RAF, Navy fireservice standing by.

WVS opening up a soup kitchen just in case and the land girls are reforming just for the heck of it

any excuse for a bloke in a uniform, blokes in uniform thats even better

:eek: should I be worried? lol

hmm, you seem to be missing the St John's ambulance there.... aren't they at every major event?

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

:D I can see this is going to be great fun! lol

My fight so far:

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

so what's the plan for the evening? pub crawl? (or slither as the evening wears on?) night clubs?

Is it a handbags & gladrags night or more casual attire? ( a girl need to know these things)

( I'll be ok getting home, I sewed my address label in my vest in case I get lost!:eek: lol)

My fight so far:

I have my name sewn inside my clothes....I am called slight second.

no plans as yet but I am far too old for a night club peeps will think it is grab a granny night, I will not be staying late anyhoo. I assume it will be smart but casual, no bow ties or ball gowns!

:eek:

My fight so far:

no plans as yet but I am far too old for a night club peeps will think it is grab a granny night, so what's wrong with us grannies?

I will not be staying late anyhoo. I assume it will be smart but casual, no bow ties or ball gowns!.... surely it depends where the bow tie is????

;)

My fight so far:

so.... you're going to point out to avoid..... or do I just look out for the bats & run!

Edited by hunni2006
illiterate!

My fight so far:

Yep in the true spirit of The Beatles - TWIST AND SHOUT!!!

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I have my name sewn in my clothes too.... they say S&M.... oops I mean M&S..:oops:

:grin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

:eek::D I can see that this is going to be quite an introduction to the CAG meet circuit!

My fight so far:

Think yourself lucky.... my clothes used to bear the label 'soiled and damaged' but thanks to CAG I've gone up in the world...;)

:D

:eek::eek::eek:

My fight so far:

I'm wearing jeans, should be fine for a Friday night, nightclubs etc too expensive.

If we want to party later we can always drink in our rooms! I'll bring vodka.:)

Its my first meet too - should be interesting!

I'm wearing jeans, should be fine for a Friday night, nightclubs etc too expensive. great, that's sorted then.

If we want to party later we can always drink in our rooms! I'll bring vodka.:)

:eek: lol, I'll bring the glasses!

Its my first meet too - should be interesting! yep, I'm looking forward to it :grin:

:)

My fight so far:

have you got you age sewn in your knickers as well hf? 12..............or 14?:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.