Hubby suspended for theft..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Th issue with a lot of employers is that they have no HR department and no HR knowledge which leads to bad management

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good thread DBC :)

I am pleased you dug deep and fought this all the way :) keep going mate !

Tell you OH to stay strong and push forward with this.

As for the company concerned, your a disgrace ! Whoever you are !!!

Very good thread DBC :)

I am pleased you dug deep and fought this all the way :) keep going mate !

Tell you OH to stay strong and push forward with this.

As for the company concerned, your a disgrace ! Whoever you are !!!

Couldnt agree more! Good luck :)

Unfortunately, I have, many, many times. The most important aspect to any business are the customers. But a very close second are the employees the way they are treated always reflects in the companies

profit. The difference is that customers can walk if they don't like the treatment, but employees don't have that luxury, they have to take the

rubbish and that in turn can have health consequences.

Mental ill health 'costs business £28bn a year', says NICE report - Times Online

• 2 weeks later...

Any update DBC?

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Don't give up take them all the way no matter how bad it seem you are in the right.

I use to work for one of the big three and what has happened to you're OH is not uncommon in these places they think the can push you about as you are just a worker and can be replace at any time as there are plenty of unemployed people desperate for a job and will put up with any amount of cr*p just to have a job.

a phrase that has been said many time on this thread an I personally have said to management "Company policy is not ABOVE THE LAW".

So good luck and keep us up to date please. I have sat here and read this from page 1 right through in the one siting as am so dumbfounded by this the fact that they are actually reading this and can see where the have gone wrong and where it heading yet still think they can call the shots they should be banging on your door with a big cheque before they are made to give you an even bigger one.

(now going to have a wee read of your other post as Am sure it going to be a belter as well)

An as for them saying that your posts are painting them in a bad light as the company has never been named don't you think that they should reflect on that fact

If not only others but they them self's can see that it is them

that speak volumes.

Thank you. I told hunny I wouldn't post on this thread anymore but as I have nothing to do with the company in question, I am within my rights to post on here. We're still awaiting a date for the second appeal and they only have 3 weeks untill the cut off date - then we'll be taking them to tribunal.

If I have been helpful in any way, please tip my scales :lol:

Hello DBC. I really feel for what you're going through and am rooting for you. I agree with the many other posters about not giving up.

This forum is a godsend to lay people, particularly those who are up against organisations with huge resources and legal teams and I've been so impressed with the advice given voluntarily in this excellent forum. My husband is also having problems at work, although they pale into insignificance compared with your supermarket ones, which are unbelievable. If I do need help, I shall certainly ask the folk on this forum.

Good luck and best wishes

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Deathbycrayons, I am disgusted to read of all the hassle your husband's employer put your family through, but am extremely glad that you are taking them to town over it. Go kick some anonymous supermarket ass! And let us know what happens, if you feel like it and it doesn't jeopardise your case. Best of British luck to both of you.

I should certainly boycott the super[sic] market because of this, but since its identity has never been revealed I shall have to boycott ALL supermarkets. It's back to the town market and the little shop in my village for me! Who needs supermarkets...