Serfarce Fraud/ deception lets get them!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am hoping that I have grounds to pursue sherfarce on an attempt to defraud me or gain money by deception and at the same time show how they charge fees that are totally disproportionate to the original debt.

A ccj was issued against me by a firm of solicitors for £750plus £105 costs I couldn’t pay it at the time of judgement,being naive didn’t ask for time to pay. The solicitors sent it to the high court for enforcement and sherfarce were appointed to collect.

The first I knew about this was a Walking Possession order pushed thro my door,with a demand for £1753.

I phoned them the next day queried the charges/fees and as I had just started a new job and offered to pay £250 immediately with the balance of the judgement plus any correct fees by the end of the month. This was a very legitimate and in my opinion a fair offer. Sherfarce accepted my £250 and I recorded the conversation asked for a break down of fees. Needless to say I didn’t sign or return the WPO and also wrote to them by email and registered post with the offer and fee query.

I heard no more from Sherfarce until 7 days later I got a reply letter saying that the offer had been rejected by their client and that I had 2 days from the receipt of the letter to cough up £1705 even though i had paid £250 off the original claim of £1753. My registered letter had crossed with theirs in the post and they failed to acknowledge my email or telephone conversation.

I rang the original claimants and the head of their litigation department stated that they had not heard anything from Sherfarce despite the statement in the Sherfarce letter.

This really p.....d me off but I had just received enough money to pay the debt and I didn’t want to incur more fees. So I paid up to clear the debt getting ready to fight them.

I sent SAR to Sherfarce and also to the claimant, I got a prompt reply from Chris Bodger at Sherfarce acknowledging the SAR and taking the 40 day rule I also received a letter from my claimant stating that they could not comply with the SAR due to as the information is covered by legal professional privilege as I was an opponent in litigation.

I also spoke to the enforcement officer that visited my home and asked how many times and when she had visited. I have permanent record CCTV and she told her this she started to back track and this made me think she hadn’t visited as many times as she had told sherfarce, I live in an out of the way place and lots of people cant find my house or go to the wrong address. She also told me that she had visited my home between the 7 days of my telephone call and me receiving back the letter!!! And didn’t know that I had called her office!!!

My Question is this how should I tackle them further?

What are the correct fees from HCEO’s

On what grounds and in which court can I take this to highlight their scams

How can I get the information from the original claimant about Sherfarce contact with them in order to prove gaining money by deception.

Lets get them!!!

Only me

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi and welcome to cag. I suggest you pm me as Sherforce do monitor this site!

LFB (Lets fight Bailiffs) will also pick up on this thread and like me is at present preparing to take Sherforce to court so we may be able to guide through with our own experiences.

WD

I must say that this is no suprise.

are you willing to take this all the way to the top.

if so I have a meeting in three weeks with the shadow minister who in turn has a meeting with the justice secrutary.

and i have also been requested to send my findings to Lord Bach one of the law Lords.

and this would also be a prime case to take because of the phone call's and the other evidence you have

LFB

Hi LFB Glad you are feeling better,I am prepared to go as far as it takes not simply for me but for others that are being treated badly

I am very fortunate that I have been able to pay them off and then fight, I am not fully sure of my evidence yet but yes I am prepared to talk to old gordy himself if he is prepared to listen, i can be very articulate and communicate very well on a one to one basis

Onlyme

Hi there,

Did you ever receive a reply from the SAR you sent to Sherforce?

And did you actually check the CCTV footage of when the EO supposedly visited your home?

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Take them to the High Court for a Detailed Fees Assessment (the Fees wil be assessed my a Master). Sherforce recently withdrew from such an Assessment when their fees were challenged. Part of the Fees Assessment was that Sherforce were claiming for visits not made, for seizing goods that didn't exist and for charging fees that they are not allowed to charge.

Sounds like they're pulling the same sort of tricks again. I'm sure the Master would be interested to see your case.

Chris Badger represented Sherforce, so he'll know all about the Fees Assessment they withdrew from.

As it is very difficult to get any true information from these moronic outfits it is a vaste of time and money to subject access them. My last attempt did not bring more than a few data such as name and address etc., they held on file. Anything else was claimed third party confidential info. So, what l now do is to send a letter demanding a ''SIGNED STATEMENT OF TRUTH'' that all their fees correspond to actual work performed and comply with current legislation/fee schedules. The two bailiff's l sent these letters to with a 12 day limit have not answered, nor have l seen them again. They will be back, of course, but, l'm prepared and next time l shall start to tape them too. l am convinced there is a true case of attempted fraud, but, to get the police to investigate and the CP to prosecute is another matter. However, the more of us who go this route rather than just bend over and pay, the greater the chance that the authorities will eventually catch on and do something about these unlawful practices.

Gustavius Rex

I now have a break down of fees and as expected they have as expected applied fees that are related to seizure of goods under the WPA whcih was not signed

fees applied as follows

interest £28 no problem with this

they havent cahrged mileage etc as per the hceo regs

then come fees that they should not have applied

siezure fee £2 they havent gained entry to my home I havent signed a WPA

making enquiries or dealing to rent of goods £4

wp fee £1.75 why havent they charged the £3

valuation fee £53 what have they valued they ahvent been in my home could only have looked through windows or put a claim on my garden furniture

then comes their catch all !!!!!

under regulation 12 partc

initial attendance fee 175

financialmanagement160

adminfee175

debtor service admin fee 60

2nd visit fee 160

IN total fees are over £950 for a debt of less than £860

Are these regulation partc fee enforcable???

comments welcomed

Only me

I now have a break down of fees and as expected they have as expected applied fees that are related to seizure of goods under the WPA whcih was not signed

fees applied as follows

interest £28 no problem with this

they havent cahrged mileage etc as per the hceo regs

then come fees that they should not have applied

siezure fee £2 they havent gained entry to my home I havent signed a WPA

making enquiries or dealing to rent of goods £4

wp fee £1.75 why havent they charged the £3

valuation fee £53 what have they valued they ahvent been in my home could only have looked through windows or put a claim on my garden furniture

then comes their catch all !!!!!

under regulation 12 partc

initial attendance fee 175

financialmanagement160

adminfee175

debtor service admin fee 60

2nd visit fee 160

IN total fees are over £950 for a debt of less than £860

Are these regulation partc fee enforcable???

comments welcomed

Only me

I am aware that some of these fees have recently been the subject of challenges in Court !!

I will post back later...

Do you have a template letter regarding the request for a statement of truth and does this apply to High court enforcment officers

Also I have already paid the fees and will not be getting any further visits from them so am trying to get at them through their head offices

As it is very difficult to get any true information from these moronic outfits it is a vaste of time and money to subject access them. My last attempt did not bring more than a few data such as name and address etc., they held on file. Anything else was claimed third party confidential info. So, what l now do is to send a letter demanding a ''SIGNED STATEMENT OF TRUTH'' that all their fees correspond to actual work performed and comply with current legislation/fee schedules. The two bailiff's l sent these letters to with a 12 day limit have not answered, nor have l seen them again. They will be back, of course, but, l'm prepared and next time l shall start to tape them too. l am convinced there is a true case of attempted fraud, but, to get the police to investigate and the CP to prosecute is another matter. However, the more of us who go this route rather than just bend over and pay, the greater the chance that the authorities will eventually catch on and do something about these unlawful practices.

Gustavius Rex

Do you have a template letter regarding the request for a statement of truth and does this apply to High court enforcment officers

Also I have already paid the fees and will not be getting any further visits from them so am trying to get at them through their head offices

Will provide a draft soonest. Also, had my first response this week and shall post that too.

GR

Take them to the High Court for a Detailed Fees Assessment (the Fees wil be assessed my a Master). Sherforce recently withdrew from such an Assessment when their fees were challenged. Part of the Fees Assessment was that Sherforce were claiming for visits not made, for seizing goods that didn't exist and for charging fees that they are not allowed to charge.

Sounds like they're pulling the same sort of tricks again. I'm sure the Master would be interested to see your case.

Chris Badger represented Sherforce, so he'll know all about the Fees Assessment they withdrew from.

There have been a number of detailed assessments hearings against Sherforce and despite these, the company are still charging debtors the identical fees that the court have dissallowed.

Bailiff companies that have also been the subject of Detailed Assessment appear to walk away from Court and completely ignore the Court's ruling.

TT, I have heard enough about this company and others, my letter will be going to Lord Bach 1 week from Monday as you know has been requested from the MOJ.

I have now had three letters from the house of commons also requesting a full precis of my findings this will also be sent next week.

And then the same to the press.

Great to have you guys on board thank you for your help todate it gives me the confidence to chase after them for others that havent been stung yet

What is the procedure that I need to go thro to apply for the assessment hearing which forms etc and how do I notify Sherfarce

onlyme

• 2 weeks later...

I have today received my SAR letter from sherfarce and it is full of lies deception and downright Fraud.

They have so many holes in their position that I can expose and now I want to take them to the high court.

I dont want to simply get my fees back but give them a bloody nose even the great CB is on the report so his involvement is very clear.

The SAR is incomplete and once I get all of their paper work it will be a very strong case.

I am angry and want to stop them doing this others that are not as fortunate as me.

I havea paid them off so that I can fight with out the concerns of them still coming after me.

They have already backtracked and are showing onlyone vist even tho they charged for 2 so my account with them is £200 in credit.

I will be writing to CB again asking him for full disclosure of information and records because they havent sent everything that is shown in the report

I now need help now with how to get them back in the high court to explain their behaviour

Ohitsonlyme

Only me I have your PM,

but hold on to that thought until the morning because i also have the same thing (lies) in a statement to the high court and it also has a statement of truth so is under oath, until you have a outcome be carefull what you post, i will post to you in the morning first thing but i just have to read up on something first.

LFB