Black Horse refuse claim(say its not a matter for FOS)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-D So I use that figure instead of 8% sorry if I am confusing everyone.OH sits on his *rse watching tv while I sort out the s*** and I am angry:evil:

You have to still love to be there :D

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

black horse and LTSB.

Please see this link ....

Black horse bridled - Telegraph

I would suggest it is a case for the Financial Ombudsman Service and I would suggest you submit a claim to the FOS and follow it up vigorously to reclaim you money.

Most banks are refusing and trying to draw things out to delay them paying out. A complaint to the FOS will automatically cost them a £500 pound fee payable to the FOS plus the compensation if you complaint is upheld and 90% of complaints are being upheld by the Ombudsman.

So Go for it:D

aa

I have finally got around to filling out the complaint form ready for posting. What documents are advisable to enclose. I have a copy of their final response,and the agreement.

I have finally got around to filling out the complaint form ready for posting. What documents are advisable to enclose. I have a copy of their final response,and the agreement.

SEND COPIES OF EVERYTHING you can, all letters both ways, account details, statements, Consumer Credit Agreements, Terms and Conditions etc etc, try and list them in chronological order or the order of send and receive.

Also try and keep a separate bundle of all the copies as the FOS do occasionally lose stuff.

Send it special delivery it will cost you but you can be sure that valuable documents are received.

FOS are currently upholding 90% of PPI claims and black horse are top of the FSA mis-information list as Moneysavingexpert site states.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Bank charge successes:

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• 3 weeks later...

Now it's just a waiting game but remember to copy and forward any other correspondence you receive from BH quoting your case reference number.

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

Hi Shirei:)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and glad to hear your complaint is now officially in the system.

Good luck,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%